Pre-Crisis Supes runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
Pre Crisis Superman runs a gauntlet against some of the heaviest hitters of Marvel. He must fight ten of these guys in a 1 on 1 match (kinda like Diggstown) in one day with one hand tied behind his back. Bare knuckle brawling and physical strength only. Fighting takes place in Metropolis.

1. Silver Surfer (amped with Power Cosmic)
2. Wonderman
3. Juggernaut
4. Hulk
5. Hercules (non skyfather)
6. Sentry
7. Warrior's Madness Thor
8. Gladiator
9. Classic Drax
10. Thanos

Deadline
Originally posted by kbclassof09

Isn't that like saying Cap with SSS? confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by Deadline
Isn't that like saying Cap with SSS? confused Yeah and the gauntlet is in bad order

moonknight11
He clears it. Everyone gets blitzed.

Sentry is kinda of iffy though. I guess Supes kills him until he dies of old age.

Black bolt z
Superman clears it with ease.

Uriel005
remove weakness abuse and he clears it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by kbclassof09
Pre Crisis Superman runs a gauntlet against some of the heaviest hitters of Marvel. He must fight ten of these guys in a 1 on 1 match (kinda like Diggstown) in one day with one hand tied behind his back. Bare knuckle brawling and physical strength only. Fighting takes place in Metropolis.

2. Wonderman
3. Juggernaut
4. Hulk
5. Hercules (non skyfather)
6. Sentry
7. Warrior's Madness Thor
8. Gladiator
9. Classic Drax
10. Thanos

shoulda contnued with
2. Wonderman (w/Ionic Powers)
3. Juggernaut (w/ Gem of Cyttorak)
4. Hulk (w/Gamma Radiation)
5. Hercules (w/being born as half man half god)
6. Sentry (w/Powers of Superman Ripoff)
and so on and so forth....

laughing

animalists
stops at thor

Sirius77
Clears it almost comically.

Uriel005
Originally posted by animalists
stops at thor animilists stop thor wanking keep it up and you mightforce rage to argue against his boy thor with your wanking

Brockalizer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah and the gauntlet is in bad order
I agree, it is in a bad order. Keeping in mind that this is a MODERATELY powered Superman, he could handle Wonder Man, Hercules pretty easily. Drax, depending on whether he has the power gem and Gladiator would be tougher for a moderately powered Superman and could go either way. Gladiator would put up a great fight at first, but as the battle rages his confidence would begin to wane. As for Hulk, it depends on which one. Grey Hulk would be no problem, WWH is another story. Juggernaut, being the unstoppable force with unlimited stamina that he is, would be a drawn out fight until Superman ran out of energy, like what happened with Doomsday. Silver Surfer's power cosmic would be too much, especially with the ability to manipulate matter and energy. With the exception of Sentry this could possibly be the most one sided battle. Thanos, would be a very long and drawn out fight but I think the Mad Titan's ferocity, cunning, and and shear overall power would be too much. Mad Thor would be interesting but with Thor's strength and mystical hammer would be too much for someone that is weak against magic. Which leaves us with Sentry. This would be a very fun battle to see unfold in the pages of a comic book, but in the end Sentry would prevail. Superman is powerful, but not a million exploding suns powerful.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree, it is in a bad order. Keeping in mind that this is a MODERATELY powered Superman, he could handle Wonder Man, Hercules pretty easily. Drax, depending on whether he has the power gem and Gladiator would be tougher for a moderately powered Superman and could go either way. Gladiator would put up a great fight at first, but as the battle rages his confidence would begin to wane. As for Hulk, it depends on which one. Grey Hulk would be no problem, WWH is another story. Juggernaut, being the unstoppable force with unlimited stamina that he is, would be a drawn out fight until Superman ran out of energy, like what happened with Doomsday. Silver Surfer's power cosmic would be too much, especially with the ability to manipulate matter and energy. With the exception of Sentry this could possibly be the most one sided battle. Thanos, would be a very long and drawn out fight but I think the Mad Titan's ferocity, cunning, and and shear overall power would be too much. Mad Thor would be interesting but with Thor's strength and mystical hammer would be too much for someone that is weak against magic. Which leaves us with Sentry. This would be a very fun battle to see unfold in the pages of a comic book, but in the end Sentry would prevail. Superman is powerful, but not a million exploding suns powerful.

What? Moderately? Silver age characters' power levels were broken. Did you misread this?

One million exploding suns? Silver age superman snuffed out suns with his breath. He sneezed away solar systems. He literally juggled planets. He almost destroyed reality by flying so fast that the full powered specter had to stop him...

I'm not trying to be rude, but what exactly have these guys done that measures up to any of that? Give me each of their highest feats. Also, this is a fist fight? The reason I said comically was because it would be. He would probably say something that didnt make any sense, and then commence to winning. He outranks everyone on this list physically.

Uriel005
Even with one hand tied behind his back this is a neo vs agent smith scenario from the first movie ending. He doesn't need both hands

Sirius77
This.

Colossus-Big C
Stops at 3, if it wasnt for that he clears

kbclassof09
Im sorry you guys. Im really trying to make some good threads but I just started reading comic books a few months ago so it's going to take some time for me to make some good threads.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Stops at 3, if it wasnt for that he clears No he doesn't.Originally posted by kbclassof09
Im sorry you guys. Im really trying to make some good threads but I just started reading comic books a few months ago so it's going to take some time for me to make some good threads. Its Ok. It took me a long time to get a good grip on PC supes...or PC anyone for that matter.

Uriel005
juggs gets bfr

TheTyrant
Thanos breaks his face.

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos breaks his face. lol a pre crisis supes breathing to hard kills Thanos

kgkg
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree, it is in a bad order. Keeping in mind that this is a MODERATELY powered Superman, he could handle Wonder Man, Hercules pretty easily. Drax, depending on whether he has the power gem and Gladiator would be tougher for a moderately powered Superman and could go either way. Gladiator would put up a great fight at first, but as the battle rages his confidence would begin to wane. As for Hulk, it depends on which one. Grey Hulk would be no problem, WWH is another story. Juggernaut, being the unstoppable force with unlimited stamina that he is, would be a drawn out fight until Superman ran out of energy, like what happened with Doomsday. Silver Surfer's power cosmic would be too much, especially with the ability to manipulate matter and energy. With the exception of Sentry this could possibly be the most one sided battle. Thanos, would be a very long and drawn out fight but I think the Mad Titan's ferocity, cunning, and and shear overall power would be too much. Mad Thor would be interesting but with Thor's strength and mystical hammer would be too much for someone that is weak against magic. Which leaves us with Sentry. This would be a very fun battle to see unfold in the pages of a comic book, but in the end Sentry would prevail. Superman is powerful, but not a million exploding suns powerful. What the f**k? "Bare knuckle brawling and physical strength only"

Superman clears this with ease.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
shoulda contnued with
2. Wonderman (w/Ionic Powers)
3. Juggernaut (w/ Gem of Cyttorak)
4. Hulk (w/Gamma Radiation)
5. Hercules (w/being born as half man half god)
6. Sentry (w/Powers of Superman Ripoff)
and so on and so forth....

laughing actually, he was quite right to make that remark, because the SS can amp his baseline physical stats with the PC and amping isnt an automatic conclusion in h2h only fights.

SM clears this. classic juggs would pose an obstacle if BFR was off, but PCSM can punch him to another universe

D_Dude1210
If BFR is on, he clears it.

With BFR not allowed, I don't see him beating Classic Juggs (who was pretty much impervious to physical damage).

Uriel005
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
If BFR is on, he clears it.

With BFR not allowed, I don't see him beating Classic Juggs (who was pretty much impervious to physical damage). basically what I said unless he uses super hypnosis. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.