ROTJ Luke & ESB OBi Wan vs ROTS Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out. Who wins?

ares834
ESB Obi-Wan? You mean the ghost?

Slash_KMC
Dooku's going to get all Ghostbuster on his ass.

Lord Lucien
Don't cross the sabers.

axel_jovan
By ESB Obi-Wan has become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Obi-Wan solos.

Kotor3
I meant Obi Wan from Star Wars A New Hope not ESB.

Jinsoku Takai
...well that's not what you said. Dooku with ease.

Pwned
Ghost Obi uses the force and rips Dookus head off for kicking his ass so much

truejedi
Originally posted by Kotor3
I meant Obi Wan from Star Wars A New Hope not ESB.

YOU!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
YOU! You killed me!

No. I salvaged your body. The Emperor wanted you dead.

Retnan
Obi sucked against Dooku when Obi was in his prime.

"Old" (not that old but very rusty) Obi and Luke, (same natural talent but less advanced bladework than AOTC Anakin) wouldn't have much of a chance.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Retnan
Obi sucked against Dooku when Obi was in his prime. And yet old Obi still gave Vader difficulty. A>B>C=Bad logic.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And yet old Obi still gave Vader difficulty. A>B>C=Bad logic.

He did? I must have missed that. I seem to recall Kenobi pretty much laying down for Vader. And to say that he gave Vader trouble, if true, means what exactly? I'd say that Dooku, in a saber contest, would wipe the floor with suited Vader. Dooku wins this battle hands down.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
He did? I must have missed that. I seem to recall Kenobi pretty much laying down for Vader. You recall correctly, I also remember Kenobi giving up. But according to the novelization, and the overlapping story in Death Star, Ben was giving Vader difficulty.

Do NOT substitute my use of the word "difficulty" with the phrase "the fight of his life" or "a run for his money". It was simply not as easy as Vader had intended or as our perception of the visuals tries to tell us. Vader and Dooku will always defeat old Ben in sabers, and Dooku will always beat Vader in sabers.

RE: Blaxican
ANH Obi-Wan is more powerful than Vader in his prime. You heard it here folks, courtesy of Lucien.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
ANH Obi-Wan is more powerful than Vader in his prime. You heard it here folks, courtesy of Lucien. That's not what I implied at all. I implied that he is FAR more powerful!

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by axel_jovan
By ESB Obi-Wan has become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Obi-Wan solos.
Has ghost obi ever actually done anything of combatic note?

Stealth Moose
Ghost Obi totally fired the missile that killed the first Death Star, Luke was too busy trying to work the child locks on the doors. This means he can kill millions of people while dead, and he therefore solos the entire SW universe. Only Bandon and Artoo can withstand his great evil!

Ketoshifter
obi wan kenobi i wonder if he means old ben kenobi, lol

axel_jovan
Rots Obi-Wan < Ben Kenobi < Artoo < Ghost Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.