Odin or Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Dc
Both of the main Gods fighting each other in a flat, barren, wasteland.

King Castle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t468515.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t396067.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=538774&pagenumber=4

either way Odin has the better feats and although they are suppose to be near equals Odin is a warrior god Zeus is not

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Robin Dc
Both of the main Gods fighting each other in a flat, barren, wasteland. if it was hilly n full of vegetation would one have the advantage

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by King Castle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t468515.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t396067.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=538774&pagenumber=4

either way Odin has the better feats and although they are suppose to be near equals Odin is a warrior god Zeus is not

Zeus is immortal, odin is not. Not to mention when they have interacted Zeus seems to talk down to him

King Castle
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
if it was hilly n full of vegetation would one have the advantage yes, Odin. Zeus wouldnt want to get his skirt stained. but, i dont see it changing the outcome of who wins.

SquallX
Why are people still using the same Odin is a warrior, while Zeus is not line.

Zeus was raise for one purpose, and that was to defeat his father, and free his siblings.

He also fought against the other Titans. He may not be class as a warrior, but he is still a fighter, and a powerful one as that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin is definitely more of a warrior than Zeus.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus is immortal, odin is not. Not to mention when they have interacted Zeus seems to talk down to him

So what if Zeus does not age? What does that prove? How does that have any relevance in this fight in any way?

When? And once again, so what? What does it prove? How does this have any relevance in this fight?

How does one type two sentences regarding a topic, yet neither sentence provides any relevant information regarding aforementioned topic?

Odin wins.

guy222
were said to b equals in the past

zeus was socked by ares and killed by amatsu....lost a lot there

zeus is reborn by the anti eternity, had a nice feat vs big g

odin is back....just turned back time

he should fend off galactus from eating asgard coming up, does that....odin will win this thread

The Transporter
Odin. He has far more experience as a warrior, while Zeus has been sitting on his throne expanding his blood line.

King Castle
Originally posted by The Transporter
Odin. He has far more experience as a warrior, while Zeus has been sitting on his throne expanding his blood line. you mean purifying his bloodline wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by guy222
were said to b equals in the past

zeus was socked by ares and killed by amatsu....lost a lot there

zeus is reborn by the anti eternity, had a nice feat vs big g

odin is back....just turned back time

he should fend off galactus from eating asgard coming up, does that....odin will win this thread

Hey Guy, how are you doing buddy?

Do you have any scans of Odin coming back and what exactly did he do?

guy222
doin good buddy

been a long two weeks, but the heart is healing

i will check my scans...i posted odin's feat

how do u think odin/thor fares vs galactus and surfer

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm sorry buddy, I hope you heal quickly as I know losing a family member can be hard.

Where did you post Odin's feats? What was the story of how he came back to life?

Personally, I feel like Galactus is above Odin by a fair amount.. Thor and Surfer are pretty close with Thor having a slight edge imo

guy222
its very very hard

in the character ownage...believe its a canon story...thor is in many books

i give galactus the nod also, but if he's weak....odin can win

if odin, and the rest of asgard join forces...don't see big g and surfer winning

i agree...thor gets the nod

Black bolt z
Odin for the ever so slight majority.

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
its very very hard

in the character ownage...believe its a canon story...thor is in many books

i give galactus the nod also, but if he's weak....odin can win

if odin, and the rest of asgard join forces...don't see big g and surfer winning

i agree...thor gets the nod

Sorry to hear about that guy.

If you need someone to talk to you can always PM me.

The Transporter
you mean purifying his bloodline wink

Lol I wouldn't consider being a playboy god that bangs a whole bunch of earthling women curlersdevdiva"purifying" his line, but now that you mention it, it sorta sounds like what he would say if he was on Dr. Phil. angel

SuperMan103
edit

King Castle
Originally posted by The Transporter
Lol I wouldn't consider being a playboy god that bangs a whole bunch of earthling women curlersdevdiva"purifying" his line, but now that you mention it, it sorta sounds like what he would say if he was on Dr. Phil. angel he is spreading his seed but he is also keeping it within the family if you know what i mean. wink

Mindset
Zues 10/10

The Transporter
he is spreading his seed but he is also keeping it within the family if you know what i mean. wink

Oh yeah laughing how could I forget? Wonder what's in that Olympian nectar to make Zeus want to bust one on his sister...cheers

sick

DarkOdin
Odin is the mustpowerful on the field however Zeus's group has more mid-low level skyfathers then Asgard sad

Asgard

Odin
Thor
Hela
Loki
Enchantress

Are the heavy hitters

then you have

Zeus
Poiesdion "spelling"
Pluto
These guys alone are close to equals

Hera
Apollo
Etc

Mindset
Does Marvel have a Hades?

King Castle
yes, the god and the realm.

Marvel's Hades prefers to be called pluto

Mindset
Oh, didn't see Pluto up there.

Why are they mixing Greek and Roman names?

King Castle
there the same gods.

Romans/Greeks are basically the same race one might have a lil Persian in them though.

anyways it was same culture both sharing the same myth/religion of the time but different language.

Mindset
I realize they're the same, that's why I said names.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Roman and Greeks the same people... You jest

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindset
I realize they're the same, that's why I said names. poor research on the writers end i guess.

Hercules is the roman name of the greek version Heracules just to mix things up a little more

TheGoldenSpy
What about the actual mythological characters? Who'd win there?

ares834
Actual myths? Zeus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
After reading the Hulk vs. Zeus brawl.. it has become clear... Zeus would dominate Odin in a fist fight wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://files.sharenator.com/LukeSkywalkerNooooo_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s638x356-97840-580.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.