Review : Catch me if you can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Certainly caught me off-guard, was not expecting a lot from this film but went to watch anyway. Quite a fast moving film that, although you know the ending at the beginning, still kept me interested watching all throughout.
Without revealing too much, you are constantly interested in the movie and what exploits will happen next. All the characters are well portrayed especially Frank Snr played by Christopher Walken who seems to take great joy in his sons exploits.
Tom Hanks does well in a supporting role too. Not liking Leonardo DiCaprio as a rule I was impressed by his portrayal of the young law-breaker and his cheeky bravado.

One to watch 7/10.

Bad Boy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this film 6 times!!!!!

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

finti
huh? why?

Bad Boy
I gotta part time job in a cinema!

finti
ohhh, any good. the film?

Bad Boy
Not bad! BUT NOT 6 TIMES IN A ROW!!!

finti
understandable

mechmoggy
Are you the dude who tells people to be quiet, or are you the lady that sells ice cream during the interval?

(I know, I know...they haven't done intervals for years now roll eyes (sarcastic) )

finti
he sells popcorn

Thomas H
hehe...interessting job!

Fire
hey from time to time we get intervals in belgium, but not often only in titanic, saving privat ryan and lotr so far
usualy not very long tho

btw catch me if you can seems to me like it is making fun of the 1950-1960's is it?

Corran
It's not making fun of the 60's it is based in the 60's as it is loosely based on true events. It is very retro.

Fire
okie

ToMacco
This movie was fun. It was important for Speilberg to make a light hearted movie. His last two films have been dark. (AI, which was really good, and MINORITY REPORT which sucked).

*** out of four

Lara
I thought this film was incredably boring and unentertaining.

Julie
I'll rent it one day

LindsIsTightK
I know this movie has been out for quite awhile now, but I just saw it, and I thought it was much better then I expected it to be. It was one of the very few movies I've seen that didn't have a huge romance plot right in the middle of it. Movies can be about the world ending, yet they make a bigger deal out of a love triangle. This movie didn't do that, and so it was even better. Leonardo Decaprio did surprisingly well in this movie. I give it a 9 out of 10.~

chico23
Well I dont know about giving it a nine, but it was a very different film for steven spielberg and Tom Hanks (once again) played a great role. If anything it did get me interested in the story it was based upon. That guy had nerves of steel and the cleverness to go with it. 7/10

Senor_Pessoba
you cant go wrong with Walken

glenn
I've yet to see it. Is it a good film.

LindsIsTightK
I think it is really good, I would defnitely recommend it. wink ~

diegocala
Yes, very good movie

Metroplex
Very good movie. Its also very funny and i just laughed my ass off when i watched it.

BondJamesBond
I liked the way they tied the two characters together, missing father, missing son...really good

LilySatine
I found it to be quite funny as well. Can't go wrong with Leo either! wink
8/10

J_To_The_P
Even though I can't stand Leo DiCaprio (sp maybe?), I loved this movie, great cast, great plot, I gotta buy the DVD! 9/10 cool

Smllfry247
i really liked it too

DeNiro
two words that describe the movie. To Long.

unrpunk
i agree that this was a good movie, you always like one side or the other, but in this movie i liked the "bad guy" and the "good guy", great acting, good story, there was sex and love, but the story wasnt based on the love! 8/10

royal_jester
The movie wuz just to long...But overall I guess it wuz good..6/10

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scooter.gif

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hawaii596
This was an intelligent movie. If you're looking for a lot of juvenile action, you may be a little disappointed. Great filming, great period scenery (costumes, etc.) Leo DiCaprio did one of his finest performances. Tom Hanks is one who you sometimes forget he is acting. He was great to the point that you forget about him. I love very believable drama (the type where when the credits role it takes you a moment to remember you weren't actually "in" the movie). There are some movies you watch, and others so well done that you feel like you are a part of what is happening (I get that way). This was such a movie. Four stars (on a four scale).

royal_jester
Are you calling me a child??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

sparkie
I also enjoyed it,didn't think I would but the plot was great and the actors too , it did keep the brain thinking as to what next. Sometimes a film will surprise you.

mikeysgothicgur
This movie was one of the best movies I have ever seen! The plot and storyline was great and it kept me at the edge of my seat and thinking from begining to end. Tom Hanks and Leonardo Dicaprio were as great as they always are in this film. I give it a five star rating and a 10/10 rating!

DeNiro
i am just try to get some more psts in to get to 400 lol sorry i already wrote baout this movie read above

THISISNOTREAL2
i think this movie was awsome and was funny. it is amazing how a poor kid can do so much damage to the ****ing FBI!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.