Deathstoke or Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Dc
Deathstroke without superhuman powers against batman in hand to hand combat.

srankmissingnin
Batman 10/10

Uriel005
Bruce definitely for a solid majority but I wouldn't go as far as saying 10/10 more like 7-8/10

Dum Dum Dugan
No he right 10/10. Reason batman gives DS all hell is becuase he much better fighter.

King Castle
batman 9.9999%

i wont be as absolute as the others. cool

Prep-Man
Batman 7/10.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Robin Dc
Deathstroke without superhuman powers against batman in hand to hand combat.

durpalm

I know who you are.

Batman 10/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batman 7/10.
confused

The Transporter
Hey little bro,
th_thcartman

You already know what my answer is going to be...Yeah that's right good old Batsy! 11/10 batman

chomperx9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batman 7/10. good #

batman would crush him

Q99
Deathstroke is a pretty good fighter on his own, but his enhancements really are what allows him to beat top-tier types.

I think Slade could give him some fight, but Batman's going to get the wins.

Bentley
Dick 10/10 eek!

Robin Dc
I found this pic which shows batman and deathstroke

JakeTheBank
^ After fighting Batman, Nightwing, and Robin all at once, right?

Without his powers, Slade is still a highly trained and efficient mercenary...Batman winning more than a solid 7/10 is just....Lol.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Without his powers, Slade is still a highly trained and efficient mercenary...Batman winning more than a solid 7/10 is just....Lol.

Without his powers Slade is Diet Punisher with zero calories.

iceman24567
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Without his powers Slade is Diet Punisher with zero calories. This Slade wouldnt have the damage soak or brawler mentality Frank does I suppose Frank would last longer both are dirty ass fighters though

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
This Slade wouldnt have the damage soak or brawler mentality Frank does

Hence Diet Punisher. cool

Magneto1982
Bats ftw!

Black bolt z
Batman 8/10.

Damborgson
Batman takes 8-9

Robin Dc
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Yes but nobody there even got a scratch.

DarkestKnight08
Deathstroke is a goner....... big grin

long pig
we don't have to guess, it's already happened i think. when ds beat batman the first time he was powerless. he beat aquaman, shot flash and held off superman with skill only, no powers. even without powers he was too skilled for bats. his iq is still in the thousands even he his only peak human physically. and without the serum he's still peak human which was still too much for bats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.