Energy Output Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3061/2763874391_cca5779368.jpg

The Fantastic Four are holding a competition to see who has the most powerful energy blast or output. This is a day where heroes and villains alike can come together and compete fairly and without violence.

Reed Richards and Tony Stark have devised a machine that can contain and calculate the power of the blast and ranks the competitors.

Competitors and Energy Feat used:

* Silver Surfer: 'Galactus'-destroying blast.

* Dr Doom: Electric blast that melted a hole in the board member kicking him out of his company.

* Cyclops: Origins - optic blast ripping the school apart (heat)

* Cyclops: X1,2,3 - Full power optic blast (concussive)

* Iron Man: Full power uni beam

* Transformers: Most powerful Cybertronian blast

* Superman: Heat Vision (SR)

* Sith Lord: Most powerful force lightning blast.

* Storm: Hand-generated lightning blast.

* Human Torch: Fire blast (Not Super Nova)

* Pyro: Fire Blast

* Predator: Plasma Cannon (All feats from any movie)

* Predator: Self-Destruct Bomb (AVP)

* BFG: BFG Blast (Doom)

* ID4 Ultimate Weapon: The Super weapon of the Independence Day aliens.

* Death Star: Super Duper Lazor Beam

* Nuclear Bomb: The Peacemaker

* Tachyon Bomb: Watchmen

* Grenade

* Tomahawk Missile

Rank them in order.

I haven't thought of a fair way to rank them yet, so either based on pure energy output levels or damage done, or a combination of both. Just be reasonable and sensible thanks.

Also if there are any really popular Powers/Weapons feats I've left out, feel free to put them in your list as well. Not too many please.

McNasty996
I'm leaning towards either the Tachyon bomb or Silver Surfer's blast.

Placidity
Originally posted by McNasty996
I'm leaning towards either the Tachyon bomb or Silver Surfer's blast.

I'm assuming you mean first place. I think you missed the Death Star, I'm sure that's better than the Tachyon Bomb.

Lord Lucien
I don't know a lot of those, but I think the planet-buster Death Star is #1.

Lawlz at the grenade and missile at the end.

Robtard
Death Star, followed probably by Silver Surfer, then the various nukes and other large area destroying blast.

Placidity
First attempt. I'm sure there'll be lots of debate on the last 10.

1. Death Star

2. Silver Surfer

3. Nuclear Bomb

4. ID4 Ultimate Lazor

5. Tachyon Bomb

6. Predator Self-Destruct

7. Tomahawk Missile

8. Cyclops (Origins)

9. BFG9000

10. Dr Doom

11. Iron Man Unibeam

12. Superman Heat Vision

13. Cyclops

14. Predator's Plasma Cannon

15. Pyro

16. Sith Lightning

17. Torch

18. Grenade

19. Storm Lightning

? Transformers

dadudemon
Honestly, I think this could be "ordered' or ranked with science, only.

It would take forever to calculate each one, though...much less the entire list. There will be elements to each one, though, that make them unique, but we can only go with what they can "vape".

What do you think, Placidity?

I think the Death Star was already calculated on various fan sites. We could try the Silver Surfer's and assume the same density as the earth (around 5). We can estimate the tachyon bomb's radius/diameter (depend on whether you want to use pi or tau, lol!) For cyclops, we can only estimate based on the amount of matter he vapes, but we know it could be more...that one will be "iffy".

Placidity
Originally posted by dadudemon
Honestly, I think this could be "ordered' or ranked with science, only.

It would take forever to calculate each one, though...much less the entire list. There will be elements to each one, though, that make them unique, but we can only go with what they can "vape".

What do you think, Placidity?

I think the Death Star was already calculated on various fan sites. We could try the Silver Surfer's and assume the same density as the earth (around 5). We can estimate the tachyon bomb's radius/diameter (depend on whether you want to use pi or tau, lol!) For cyclops, we can only estimate based on the amount of matter he vapes, but we know it could be more...that one will be "iffy".

Erm... I didn't intend for it to be a serious-serious thread. Just go with what you think... its more of an opinion thread, although I think most people will agree more or less with the top 10 smile

Whats 'vape' btw?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
Erm... I didn't intend for it to be a serious-serious thread. Just go with what you think... its more of an opinion thread, although I think most people will agree more or less with the top 10 smile

Whats 'vape' btw?

Vaporize.

Solidus Black
Surfer and Death Star tie for the top

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.