Mix Matched................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Bizarro, Alan Scott, Exodus, and Jack Of Hearts.........for some reason beknownst only to themselves decide to band together and take it too NYC, Parker Robbins has been found dead and its rumored he has two gems stored there somewhere .

Adam Warlock, Mister Sinister, Rulk, and Captain Atom band together to stop them!

Each team is blood-lusted, civilian casualties are of no concern, and basic knowledge of powersets is off, even if foes have encountered each other in the past.

2nd scenerio.......team 1 finds power gem, while team two locates reality.

Uriel005
Reality gem vs Power gem... Reality gem in a heartbeat especially considering warlock is on team 2

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Uriel005
Reality gem vs Power gem... Reality gem in a heartbeat especially considering warlock is on team 2

i dunno he has never really seemed all that impressive to me, i think Alan would take him without the gem...but iono what he'd be capable of with it.

inimalist
team 2, warlock + sinister > exodus, mindrape ensues, unless I've misunderstood something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.