Who can beat the mutant powerhouses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

As Marvel has become crowded with abstract level mutants, I'd like to know who is the weakest being or team of up to seven characters who can beat the strongest mutant powerhouses.

Have mutants become the most powerfull race in comics? Who are collectively more powerfull than they are?

1. at least 1/10
2. for a majority

Scarlet Witch
Mad Jim Jaspers
Marquis of Death
James Braddock
Franklin Richards
Legion
Proteus

Uriel005
depends on whether or not fury works the same way on all reality warps or not.

Q99
I think Wonderella could manage.

laughing my ass off at that brat taking squirrel girl down. it was clearly a clone of SG uhuh

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
laughing my ass off at that brat taking squirrel girl down. it was clearly a clone of SG uhuh clearly. or mystique trying to use the awe inspiring terror produced when one sees SG

animalists
thor can he got a lot of powers and he got an answer to each power of his oponnents

Uriel005
Originally posted by animalists
thor can he got a lot of powers and he got an answer to each power of his oponnents We'll see what happens when MJJ bends him out of existance

animalists
Originally posted by Uriel005
We'll see what happens when MJJ bends him out of existance

thor has matter manipulation abilities with mjolnir he can resist that and godblast MJJ

Nihilist
MJJ would crush. Thor

shokosugi
Mxy

FanBoy101
thor has matter manipulation abilities with mjolnir he can resist that and godblast MJJ is this Troll for real... eek!

animalists
Originally posted by Nihilist
MJJ would crush. Thor

i already explained that thor has matter manipulation with mjolnir and a godblast and all his exotic powers will help him

FanBoy101
i already explained that thor has matter manipulation with mjolnir and a godblast and all his exotic powers will help him its that you Bada... confused

Nihilist
i already explained that thor has matter manipulation with mjolnir and a godblast and all his exotic powers will help him They wont do shit against MJJ as he is god within his warp, he would Thors hammer to dust.

animalists
Originally posted by Nihilist
They wont do shit against MJJ as he is god within his warp, he would Thors hammer to dust.

god blast will take him down unless you can show me the limits of the god blast? didnt think so unless you prove me swamp thing can take a god blast you debate is not valid

Nihilist
god blast will take him down unless you can show me the limits of the god blast? didnt think so unless you prove me swamp thing can take a god blast you debate is not valid The celestial nulliefier coulnt take down MJJ and that destroys universes.

CN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>god blast

FanBoy101
god blast will take him down unless you can show me the limits of the god blast? didnt think so unless you prove me swamp thing can take a god blast you debate is not valid where is Bada and p.r need it when a Troll/Soc its acting up... mad

animalists
Originally posted by FanBoy101
where is Bada and p.r need it when a Troll/Soc its acting up... mad [/QUOT

yes where are they when some random fanboy like yourself needs to be banned you dont discuss you just troll threads so get lost

Galan007
thor can he got a lot of powers and he got an answer to each power of his oponnents thumb up

Uriel005
god blast will take him down unless you can show me the limits of the god blast? didnt think so unless you prove me swamp thing can take a god blast you debate is not valid No limits fallacy on the godblast sir. MJJ has destroyed a universe by accident with his crazy and he was considered weaker than his 616 counterpart. If abstracts couldn't stop him how is thor going to. If you say a godblast is stronger than an abstract I will literally eat my own head in amazement of your ignorance. btw the godblast from thor has been tanked before. The only one to beat MJJ was LT erasing his universe before dmg could spill over and Fury who is designed to take him out with his only weakness. removal from reality.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by 753
As Marvel has become crowded with abstract level mutants, I'd like to know who is the weakest being or team of up to seven characters who can beat the strongest mutant powerhouses.

Have mutants become the most powerfull race in comics? Who are collectively more powerfull than they are?

1. at least 1/10
2. for a majority

Scarlet Witch
Mad Jim Jaspers
Marquis of Death
James Braddock
Franklin Richards
Legion
Proteus

The Cube Beings are the closes. The only feats that are arguably above the CB's feats is Wanda's. Other than that, the CB's have far better feats. Beyonder created an entire universe while Kubik held it in his hand was and was about to crush it. Other than claims that MJJ can destroy the omniverse, Beyonder and Molecule Man have actually wrecked it in their fight. If anyone's going to argue that's hyperbole, then MJJ's potential is nothing but hyperbole. The difference between mutants compared to the CB is that the some muties just warp reality. How would they fare in unspace where reality doesn't exist to manipulate? The Cube Beings, however, would have no problem operating in unspace seeing as their powers came from the True Beyonders' realm. In fact, it was Beyonder who created an entire universe in the void using his own powers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Am I the only one who thinks that all powerful reality warping unstable mutants are too numerous at this point?

Bendis even retconned Beyonder into an Inhuman Mutant.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The Cube Beings are the closes. The only feats that are arguably above the CB's feats is Wanda's. Other than that, the CB's have far better feats. Beyonder created an entire universe while Kubik held it in his hand was and was about to crush it. Other than claims that MJJ can destroy the omniverse, Beyonder and Molecule Man have actually wrecked it in their fight. If anyone's going to argue that's hyperbole, then MJJ's potential is nothing but hyperbole. The difference between mutants compared to the CB is that the some muties just warp reality. How would they fare in unspace where reality doesn't exist to manipulate? The Cube Beings, however, would have no problem operating in unspace seeing as their powers came from the True Beyonders' realm. In fact, it was Beyonder who created an entire universe in the void using his own powers. nice. but what about richards's universe creating feat?

Uriel005
The Cube Beings are the closes. The only feats that are arguably above the CB's feats is Wanda's. Other than that, the CB's have far better feats. Beyonder created an entire universe while Kubik held it in his hand was and was about to crush it. Other than claims that MJJ can destroy the omniverse, Beyonder and Molecule Man have actually wrecked it in their fight. If anyone's going to argue that's hyperbole, then MJJ's potential is nothing but hyperbole. The difference between mutants compared to the CB is that the some muties just warp reality. How would they fare in unspace where reality doesn't exist to manipulate? The Cube Beings, however, would have no problem operating in unspace seeing as their powers came from the True Beyonders' realm. In fact, it was Beyonder who created an entire universe in the void using his own powers. mjj is still a universe destroyer. He has done it before in an alt universe where it was claimed that he was weaker than 616 jim

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Am I the only one who thinks that all powerful reality warping unstable mutants are too numerous at this point?

Bendis even retconned Beyonder into an Inhuman Mutant.

thumb up

Although tbf, I don't really hold the Beyonder thing as true, considering every other showing doesn't work with the Inhuman thing.

Nihilist
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
thumb up

Although tbf, I don't really hold the Beyonder thing as true, considering every other showing doesn't work with the Inhuman thing. I thought it came across as the Beyonder simply tricked Xavier into thinking that.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by 753
nice. but what about richards's universe creating feat?

Beyonder created a universe as well. Wasn't Franklin's just a poker universe?

Originally posted by Uriel005
mjj is still a universe destroyer. He has done it before in an alt universe where it was claimed that he was weaker than 616 jim

And so can the Cube Beings. Beyonder created an entire universe while Kubik shrank the Beyonder and that universe into a sphere in his hand that he was going to crush until The Shaper of Worlds stopped him.

Beyonder created a universe as well. Wasn't Franklin's just a poker universe?

And so can the Cube Beings. Beyonder created an entire universe while Kubik shrank the Beyonder and that universe into a sphere in his hand that he was going to crush until The Shaper of Worlds stopped him. I meant that wanda's wasnt the only feat that could match the cubes'. it was called a pocket universe yes. Im not sure if that takes anything away from it. was the beyonder's universe still bigger than the 616 after the retcons?

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
I meant that wanda's wasnt the only feat that could match the cubes'. it was called a pocket universe yes. Im not sure if that takes anything away from it. was the beyonder's universe still bigger than the 616 after the retcons?

The fact that the Beyonder has the most convoluted history of retcons of any character I'm aware of doesn't help trying to figure out where he stands power wise.

For example, on panel, all his Secret Wars stuff was retconned away as illusions or some such. But in the handbook entries, Eternity's or Death's, it's as if the feats are still valid! In Eternity's it stated that at one point Eternity manned the "Beyonder's Bane" canon to kill Beyonder (because the combined power of all multiversal abstracts wasn't enough) and in Death's entry its stated that Beyonder killed and remade Death!

It was at the end of Secret Wars II when he died and his energy busted into another reality and made a universe there. This was still pre retcon Beyonder.

WTF is half a cosmic cube doing destroying and recreating a Top Tier Abstract like Death or threatening Eternity with destruction? Or creating an entire universe?

It's like the writers mixed pre and post retcon history and feats together and created a cluster-fxxk of a character.

Originally posted by zopzop
The fact that the Beyonder has the most convoluted history of retcons of any character I'm aware of doesn't help trying to figure out where he stands power wise.

For example, on panel, all his Secret Wars stuff was retconned away as illusions or some such. But in the handbook entries, Eternity's or Death's, it's as if the feats are still valid! In Eternity's it stated that at one point Eternity manned the "Beyonder's Bane" canon to kill Beyonder (because the combined power of all multiversal abstracts wasn't enough) and in Death's entry its stated that Beyonder killed and remade Death!

It was at the end of Secret Wars II when he died and his energy busted into another reality and made a universe there. This was still pre retcon Beyonder.

WTF is half a cosmic cube doing destroying and recreating a Top Tier Abstract like Death or threatening Eternity with destruction? Or creating an entire universe?

It's like the writers mixed pre and post retcon history and feats together and created a cluster-fxxk of a character. yes, his history is a mess. I personally go with death and the other abstracts pretending he was doing all that crap, so he never erased death as far as I'm concerned. those handbooks are crap anyway, they're not a valid source

even though he and owen are halfs of one cube, they are the strongest cube beings as I understand, and Owen in particular has the most growth potential of them all. still, they shouldn't be above the abstracts

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
yes, his history is a mess. I personally go with death and the other abstracts pretending he was doing all that crap, so he never erased death as far as I'm concerned. those handbooks are crap anyway, they're not a valid source

even though he and owen are halfs of one cube, they are the strongest cube beings as I understand, and Owen in particular has the most growth potential of them all. still, they shouldn't be above the abstracts Yeah that always confused me how the abstracts derp it so often. Despite being absolute authorities within their spheres of influence in their universe beings like eternity seem to always fall short in comparison to the supposedly lower tiers. You would think that beings like Prodigy would be impossible as copying the powers of ANYTHING without any real limit is a bit broken and that a universes respective death would handle it discreetly before such beings ever became a threat.

Black bolt z
thor has matter manipulation abilities with mjolnir he can resist that and godblast MJJ Good luck with that.Originally posted by FanBoy101
is this Troll for real... eek! Funny nica.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Good luck with that. Funny nica. I wish animalists would stop thor wanking if he keeps it up he might force Rage to call him on his Thor wanking and I wouldn't want to force Rage to argue against his boy Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.