Espada vs Akatsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinkaza1987
Now i know this has been done a number of times, on a number of forums and websites and i am sorry in advance if im not supposed to post it here, but can we do it one more time just to see how many people TODAY think which organization is better.

Because i was going through some of the forums with vs threads and i saw an extreme 'redneck violent' bias for the espadas but most of them were old threads (atleast a year old) so possibly at that time the fanbase didnt knew enough about akatsuki or maybe the espada were IN or something at that time. i am swapping konan for orochimaru... if thats ok with everyone...

here is my setting for Espada vs Akatsuki battle

Yammy VS Pain

Stark VS Itachi

Baraggan VS Kisame

Tia Halibel VS Diedara

Ulquiorra VS Madara

Nnoitora VS Hidan

Grimmjow VS Orochimaru

Zommari VS Kakuze

Szayelaporro VS Sasori

Aaroniero VS Zetsu

Everyone is at their MAX and has access to all their abilities. Also notice that akatsukis are Ninjas, they base their attacks on deception and technique, that is why they were able to bring down(actually capture alive) almost all the jinchurikis, a fine example would be the capture of Ichibi by Diedara alone... he defeated his opponent bebore he even had the chance to transform into something deadlier by forcing him to go on his defensive. so blatant comparison of of brute force or intensity of an attack should be compared keeping the art of deception in mind.

Q99
I think the Akatsuki is better as an *organization*, in the sense that they actually get things done, but power wise the Espada are far stronger and win in a direct fight.

Probably not the best idea. With her insane billion bomb chasm move, she's one of the Akatsuki who's the most dangerous to some of the Espada.

Jinkaza1987
you know what, you are probably right... but i thought orochimaru's summoning of manda could be devastating and might overwhelm grimjow. another thing that i noticed in the older threads was how much people underestimated pain.

i mean they were comparing only yahiko's path with yammy. while pain has 6 paths, the summoning path can easily summon beasts that together match the size of the resurrected yammy. and who can forget chibaku tensei... while at the same time being able to monitor yammy from 6 different views...

Q99
The reason people focus on Yahiko/Deva Pain is because his attacks easily have the most output of the Pains by far.

Stuff like summons or even Asura's missiles and lasers aren't strong enough to hurt the tougher Espada.

Originally posted by Jinkaza1987
you know what, you are probably right... but i thought orochimaru's summoning of manda could be devastating and might overwhelm grimjow.

Simply being big isn't going to help much, his spike'll blow right through Manda or other summons. Ceros too.

srankmissingnin
It's difficult to say because it is hard to quantify how fast character's from either manga actually are. Gin boasted that his bankai was 500 times the speed of sound, which was much too fast for anyone in the manga to react to... and then a few chapter's later revealed he was lying about the speed and it wasn't nearly that fast. On the other hand even at the beginning of the manga Kakashi was allegedly fast enough to cut through a lightning bolt with an ability that requires hand sells and limited charge time... but other than that we aren't given much point of reference for how fast character's are moving relative to normal people. There are a few feats of mach speeds around the Chunin exam and then the understanding that the characters have gotten faster and faster since then... but how fast they are moving now is purely speculative. If I had to come down on one side or another I would say that Naruto-verse is faster, while Bleach-verse is far more destructive with damage output.

I'd say Pain, Itachi, Madara and Hidan win with plot no jutsu, since they have abilities that the Espada will find impossible to counter, and Kisame wins because he is awesome.

Q99
Speedwise the higher Espada do have some crazy feats. For example, in the first Hueco Mundo Ichigo/Ulquiorra fight, Ulq knocked Ichi from the throne room in the middle of the city, to outside the city, then caught up with him, all in a few seconds. That's multi-kilometers travelled.

Starrk did similar when he re-kidnapped Orihime.

So they've got multiple feats like that.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
Speedwise the higher Espada do have some crazy feats. For example, in the first Hueco Mundo Ichigo/Ulquiorra fight, Ulq knocked Ichi from the throne room in the middle of the city, to outside the city, then caught up with him, all in a few seconds. That's multi-kilometers travelled.

Starrk did similar when he re-kidnapped Orihime.

So they've got multiple feats like that.

I'm aware, but they are ambiguous feats that aren't easily quantifiable. We know they are fast but how fast is the question. What we do know for sure is that currently a sub mach 500 speed is faster than anyone in Bleach. If someone in Naruto was fast enough to cut through a lightening bolt they would literally be millions of times faster than anyone in Bleach.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm aware, but they are ambiguous feats that aren't easily quantifiable. We know they are fast but how fast is the question.

Kilometers in a second is pretty impressive multi-mach speed.

They don't move that fast in combat.

Also with a lightning bolt, there is simply anticipation/being there first. Nothing says he reacted to one (and it's questionable whether it's true). It's more a statement of the power of the move than speed.

The best calcs I've seen place jonin body flicker movement at near-mach to low-mach speeds. Stuff like the Gates definitely gets into mach range.

Compare Gai's chasing of Kisame with gates open to Ulquiorra and Starrk's feats. The Espada practically teleported, Gai covered similar distance by jumping and traveling for a noticeable amount of time. There's a clear advantage in travel speed there.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
Kilometers in a second is pretty impressive multi-mach speed.

True, it's differently much faster than sound.

Originally posted by Q99
They don't move that fast in combat.

Also with a lightning bolt, there is simply anticipation/being there first. Nothing says he reacted to one (and it's questionable whether it's true). It's more a statement of the power of the move than speed.

The best calcs I've seen place jonin body flicker movement at near-mach to low-mach speeds. Stuff like the Gates definitely gets into mach range.

Compare Gai's chasing of Kisame with gates open to Ulquiorra and Starrk's feats. The Espada practically teleported, Gai covered similar distance by jumping and traveling for a noticeable amount of time. There's a clear advantage in travel speed there.

Kakashi doesn't have precog, anticipating the strike zone of lightning bolt would be an statistical impossibility. He would need to see one as it was coming down, decide he wanted to cut through the sucker and then get to at and do it. If it happened it is a speed feat pure and simple.

Sasuke dodged sound based attacks pre-Chunin exam in the Forest of Death, and it was inferred Gaara's sand shield moved at greater than mach speeds around the Chunin exam as well.

The obvious answer is that in Naruto speed and perception increase proportionally, and we are witnessing events relative to perspective of the character's themselves. If I could run 100000 times faster than I can now, but perceived the world a comparable speed, it would still take my just as long to run to work as it does no from my perspective. That's why I said it was hard to gauge since we don't have a point of reference of how fast their are relative to you or I. It's hard to gauge since all the characters are operating on similar levels of speed for the most part and we haven't been give a lot of speed comparisons in Naruto. The Raikage was too fast for the Sharingan, which would make him many many times faster than Naruto at the Valley of the End fight who Sasuke was watching in frame by frame... but that is really the only basis of comparison we have.

Samurai100
Pain vs Yammy

Im fairly sure the deva path would be able to stop his ceros and I suppose the animal path could keep him occupied with summonings.
though Im ot sure they can do much to hurt him their best hope being asura path and possibly shinra tensei. sadly with the deva paths time lapse between usage Im not sure he could stop a barrage of Balas

Ill give this one to Yammy

Stark vs Itachi

If He gets caught in his genjutsu, its all over and susanoo could cause a massive problem with its protection plus with Starks attitude of observing the opponents Im guesing he'll look at Itachi sometime

This goes to Itachi

Barragan vs Kisame

Can water be aged? if so It goes to Barragan, If not Kisame easily takes this.

Harribel vs Deidara

Harribels sonido would give her an edge and I think she has it in her to speed blitz Deidara as his techniqes are pretty slow and generally focus on outwitting the opponent whereas harribel can also fire waves of water at him.
I give this one to Harribel

Ulquiorra vs Madara

Id have to give this one to Madara His Space time jutsu certainly will give him an edge while Ulquiorras Javelins would have no effect on Madara.

Nnoitra vs Hidan

Hidan can only win If he can cut through Nnoitras Hierro otherwise Nnoitra takes this.

Grimmjow vs Orochimaru

Grimmjow takes this one. From those long ranged attacks like Laceration and those dart things plus his close combat abilities Orochimarus not going to be able to do much.

Zomari vs Kakuzu
Not much to say her if Zomari hits his head with his eyes its all over, so Zomari here

Szayel vs Sasori

Ill give Sasori the Edge here because he starts off in Hiroko and that would give him a massive advantage as he only needs to cut Szayel and Szayel cant use most of his techniques while Sasori is in a puppet

Aarionerio vs Zetsu

Cant say much about zetsu really as we havent seen him fight yet

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

Sharingan Precog only comes into play against physical body attacks, which is why the Sharingan could not predict the kyuubi cloak attacks. He'd have to actually react to it, then cut through it, all within a millisecond. That's possible though, since Lightning travels much slower than real world lightning (Naruto lightning takes a millisecond to reach the ground, as opposed to Real World Lightning in which a return stroke is near the speed of light)...which is why I still think Itachi reacted to it.

Both IMO. Also, I doubt it's true. Hyperbole is not non-existent in Naruto.

As far as power is concerned, we've already seen what real lightning is capable of. I doubt Kakashi's Chidori could match even a portion of its power, since he won't be cutting through all of it.

Q99
That, or he could know where it's coming via other means, such as standing on the highest place during a lightning storm.

Or it may have been a lightning bolt from a lightning jutsu that Kakashi saw someone casting.

We've seen Kakashi fight a lot. If he had that speed and reaction, everything else would be dead.

Jinkaza1987
Originally posted by Samurai100
Pain vs Yammy

Im fairly sure the deva path would be able to stop his ceros and I suppose the animal path could keep him occupied with summonings.
though Im ot sure they can do much to hurt him their best hope being asura path and possibly shinra tensei. sadly with the deva paths time lapse between usage Im not sure he could stop a barrage of Balas

Ill give this one to Yammy

Stark vs Itachi

If He gets caught in his genjutsu, its all over and susanoo could cause a massive problem with its protection plus with Starks attitude of observing the opponents Im guesing he'll look at Itachi sometime

This goes to Itachi

Barragan vs Kisame

Can water be aged? if so It goes to Barragan, If not Kisame easily takes this.

Harribel vs Deidara

Harribels sonido would give her an edge and I think she has it in her to speed blitz Deidara as his techniqes are pretty slow and generally focus on outwitting the opponent whereas harribel can also fire waves of water at him.
I give this one to Harribel

Ulquiorra vs Madara

Id have to give this one to Madara His Space time jutsu certainly will give him an edge while Ulquiorras Javelins would have no effect on Madara.

Nnoitra vs Hidan

Hidan can only win If he can cut through Nnoitras Hierro otherwise Nnoitra takes this.

Grimmjow vs Orochimaru

Grimmjow takes this one. From those long ranged attacks like Laceration and those dart things plus his close combat abilities Orochimarus not going to be able to do much.

Zomari vs Kakuzu
Not much to say her if Zomari hits his head with his eyes its all over, so Zomari here

Szayel vs Sasori

Ill give Sasori the Edge here because he starts off in Hiroko and that would give him a massive advantage as he only needs to cut Szayel and Szayel cant use most of his techniques while Sasori is in a puppet

Aarionerio vs Zetsu

Cant say much about zetsu really as we havent seen him fight yet

i have to say... a great well balanced post there dude... my only disagreement would be pain vs yammy... call me biased but i think pain is very capable of bringing down titans like post released yammy, he probably captured the five and six tailed beasts, also his summonings were able to overwhelm gamaken, so i think they would do alot more to yammy than just keep him busy...

and its not just shinrei tensei... im sure he can use chibaku and shinrei tensei in combination to create smaller earth spheres and strike yammy with them, while the preta path absorbs all his ceros and energy based attack. its the oldest rule in the book my friend... strength in numbers...quantity always trumps quality...

pym-ftw
Bump also the Madara in this thread refers to Obito.

Nartoverse sweeps minus Espada 2&3 having outs to their opponents.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, the akatsuki dominate, except for Barragan beats Kisame and Grimmjow beats Oro, unless he has edo tensei, in which case he wins.

pym-ftw
The arrancar version of Shunpo puts deidara in serious trouble.

socool8520
Originally posted by Q99

IDK. That bomb thing takes for ever to prep. She doesn't have that all the time. That was at her base of operations so to speak and had beeen building those bombs up for quite some time iirc. I like Oro over her if there is not crazy prep time. He has a wide swath of techs (and supposedly knows tons of jutsu) making more versatile imo.

Astner
Assumptions:Ignoring the general nature of Reiatsu and focusing solely on the powers and abilities as natural.Genjutsu works on the Bleach characters.

Yammy VS Pain
Pain.

Stark VS Itachi
Itachi.

Baraggan VS Kisame
Barragan.

Tia Halibel VS Diedara
Deidera.

Ulquiorra VS Madara
Madara would win, Tobi wouldn't.

Nnoitora VS Hidan
Nnoitra. Another one-sided match up.

Grimmjow VS Orochimaru
Close one. Could go either way.

Zommari VS Kakuze
Zommari.

Szayelaporro VS Sasori
Sasori.

Aaroniero VS Zetsu
White loses, black wins.

yungz22
Without hax the espada should win theyre faster and physically stronger than the akatsuki.

With hax the akatsuki win lol

wakkawakkawakka
To be honest I actually think the Akatsuki could just get the Espada to kill each other with a few well placed words. After all they have no sense of kinsmanship and were only together because they were scared of big daddy Aizen.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by yungz22
Without hax the espada should win theyre faster and physically stronger than the akatsuki.

With hax the akatsuki win lol Stronger?

yungz22
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stronger?

Theyre actual bodies can take more punishment and are physically stronger.

Look at the destruction bleach characters do just by swinging a sword.

SSJGGogeta
Theyre actual bodies can take more punishment and are physically stronger.

Look at the destruction bleach characters do just by swinging a sword.

PFFT.

Look at the destruction Naruto characters do just by swinging a sword.

Either way, Naruto characters are much stronger. They throw around and take mountain, all the way to moon+ level attacks. Way higher than Bleach. Plus the Naruto characters are indescribably faster.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
PFFT.

Look at the destruction Naruto characters do just by swinging a sword.

Either way, Naruto characters are much stronger. They throw around and take mountain, all the way to moon+ level attacks. Way higher than Bleach. Plus the Naruto characters are indescribably faster.

Naruto sasuke, a couple kage and obito are the only ones faster than a couple espada and only 1 is in the akatsuki.

All of the stuff you just said isnt physical( meaning with just their hands or feat) using only their bodies the naruto characters do all that stuff with jutsu.

And were talking about akatsuki nobody in the akatsuki is moon busting city busting yea but moon nah. Where are the feats?

OhLawdyLawd
Stark solos

RaventheOnly
The top 5 espada annihilate all of the akatsuki O.o None of the Akatsuki except Madara destroy mountain sized pieces of rock and pretty much every character in bleach after the arcanar arc can move faster than light and crush mountains with just the collisions of their weapons. no expression

Yammy cannot even be killed he just gets stronger and stronger.

Itachi only uses deciept and visual jutsu and Stark pretty much moves faster than light itself and has unlimited power. O.o

Barragan cannot even be touched, literally and water will pretty much be useless as he can pretty much move faster than light. O.o

Madara is pretty much the only character that might beat a couple of them but he is only as powerful as he is because he was reanimated and is unkillable. Halibel is a general and has 3 arrancar that are actually her small army. For her you have to look at her abilities that are just water blasts that destroy towns. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_Harribel

Nnoitra is near Kenpachi level power which is almost destruction itself.

Grimmjow is probably the weakest of the espada

Zommari is basically the equivalent of a bunch of sharingans that can control whatever they see physically

Szayelaporro LITERALLY cannot be killed. He evolves based on who he fights and has the ability to immediately predict and counter all abilities of his opponents in seconds no expression

Aaroniero steals abilities and is probably the weakest unless he kills one of them and assimilates one. Though he basically has a sharingan visual jutsu ability that causes hallucinations

Tzeentch
"faster then light" lol

RaventheOnly
Flash Step no expression I read all of the Naruto Shippuden and Bleach Mangas btw no expression
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Step

NemeBro
Flash step isn't faster than light speed.

Also why doesn't your signature sync with your avatar? Are you an edgy rebel?

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by NemeBro
Flash step isn't faster than light speed.

Also why doesn't your signature sync with your avatar? Are you an edgy rebel?

Well it is teleportation which was explained as extraordinarily fast based on the ability of the person, like the distance of miles instantly. stick out tongue I guess I kinda misconstrued it. Flash steps just faster than the eye can see but all the espada are faster than Ichigo in the 2nd arc when in Bankai which basically was faster than like 1,000+ blades from Bayunkia's bankai otherwise known as REALLY fast stick out tongue

I am a really old member that had that pic for a long time and I like Alucard and Ryoku smile

yungz22
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Well it is teleportation which was explained as extraordinarily fast based on the ability of the person, like the distance of miles instantly. stick out tongue I guess I kinda misconstrued it. Flash steps just faster than the eye can see but all the espada are faster than Ichigo in the 2nd arc when in Bankai which basically was faster than like 1,000+ blades from Bayunkia's bankai otherwise known as REALLY fast stick out tongue

I am a really old member that had that pic for a long time and I like Alucard and Ryoku smile

They arent moving faster than light and it isnt telepotation

Flash step is exactly as the name states its when someone in bleach moves great distances with just a few steps

RaventheOnly
Yeah, its a bit hard to characterize as its not exactly moving in a straight line either. And one step being like several miles is really fast smile Faster than sight but so fast there isn't really travel linearly. I just went by what the wiki characterized it as in the second response smile

SSJGGogeta
They arent moving faster than light and it isnt telepotation

Flash step is exactly as the name states its when someone in bleach moves great distances with just a few steps

Yungz, please tell me he's your sock.

SSJGGogeta
The top 5 espada annihilate all of the akatsuki O.o None of the Akatsuki except Madara destroy mountain sized pieces of rock and pretty much every character in bleach after the arcanar arc can move faster than light and crush mountains with just the collisions of their weapons. no expression

Itachi only uses deciept and visual jutsu and Stark pretty much moves faster than light itself and has unlimited power. O.o

Barragan cannot even be touched, literally and water will pretty much be useless as he can pretty much move faster than light. O.o

Madara is pretty much the only character that might beat a couple of them but he is only as powerful as he is because he was reanimated and is unkillable. Halibel is a general and has 3 arrancar that are actually her small army. For her you have to look at her abilities that are just water blasts that destroy towns. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_Harribel

Zommari is basically the equivalent of a bunch of sharingans that can control whatever they see physically

Szayelaporro LITERALLY cannot be killed. He evolves based on who he fights and has the ability to immediately predict and counter all abilities of his opponents in seconds no expression

Aaroniero steals abilities and is probably the weakest unless he kills one of them and assimilates one. Though he basically has a sharingan visual jutsu ability that causes hallucinations

You're going to hell.

NewGuy01
Pain uses Bansho Tennin to get them all in once place, then Itachi Amaterasu's all of them at once.

/thread

yungz22
Yungz, please tell me he's your sock.

Sock?

yungz22
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pain uses Bansho Tennin to get them all in once place, then Itachi Amaterasu's all of them at once.

/thread

Could be the case if he it werent one vs one fights each time

SSJGGogeta
Sock?

It was a joke(sadly).

With all the senseless garbage you've spewed throughout the time I've known you on here, I have to say, that this guy makes you look like Steven Hawking.

SSJGGogeta
Could be the case if he it werent one vs one fights each time

Well either way, you have to know that the Akatsuki shit on all of the Espada at once.

Let's take a group of possible small city tiers, and put them up against characters who casually take out mountain rage busting Biju. Not to mention the ridiculous difference in speed, between mach 30 Bleach high-tiers(like Aizen), and mach 1,000+ characters like the Akatasuki, and even when some of them have light speed+ reactions(Itachi, Tobi, and Madara).

GG @ this thread.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, its a bit hard to characterize as its not exactly moving in a straight line either. And one step being like several miles is really fast smile Faster than sight but so fast there isn't really travel linearly. I just went by what the wiki characterized it as in the second response smile

How many drugs did you do before posting these cockamamy statements?

I honestly think you may be addicted to Jenkem. Just because of how stupid your posts are.

The fastest demonstrably Shunpo in Bleach was by Kyoraku, which was one mile. And even still, the time frame wasn't given. The only definitive speed for Bleach characters is explosion scaling. This puts Aizen around mach 30-40.

Itachi blitzed a character who stomped Naruto AND Killer Bee at the same time. Two characters who are equal to, or faster than Raikage. Itachi > Weak, frail Nagato > Naruto > Killer Bee >= Raikage. And that's just from demonstrable speed. Itachi wasn't even the fastest in the Akatsuki. FYI, Raikage has light speed reaction time, and lightning+ movement speed.

GG

SSJGGogeta

Alright. I see your problem. You have clearly not seen or read either series.

1. The first character in Bleach to mountain bust was Dangai Ichigo, who is still demonstrably the strongest character to have been shown in Bleach, other than the possibilities of Gremmy and current Kenpachi. Madara using Susano'o destroyed two mountains by UNSHEATHING his sword. Literally JUST by drawing his sword. Two mountains. Not one.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127156/3241138-6208387136-madar.png

2. Yammy was killed by old Kenpachi, and old Byakuya. They were both nothing in front of Aizen, who fell short of mountain busting.

3. I don't even know where to begin here.
- "Stark = lightspeed" = Aizen, who was much faster, couldn't outrun a building sized explosion, under Earth's gravity. That's around mach 30-40, HIGH-BALLED.

- Unlimited power? Tell that to Love and Rose(both, also nothing compared to Aizen, who is mountain level highballed).

4. Barragan can be touched. In fact, Kisame can just eat all of his energy from afar, as well as simply blitz him and eat his chakra to regenerate any parts he loses from touching barragan. This is probably the closest fight though, just because of barragan's hax.

Bleach characters =/= Anything close to light speed. Ever. Even Gremmy is not comparable to Raikage, in strength OR speed.

5. Hm, really? As I recall, Madara was even STRONGER when he was alive.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127156/3243224-0712803454-62145.png

Five mountains. One slash. That is monstrously above any Bleach feat, even current, and even above Kenny's meteor feat. And to combat that, I have Madara's double meteor feat.

6. What? Halibel can destroy BUILDINGS. And that's with cero's. She has no town feats to speak of. Even Aizen couldn't destroy a town with his strongest attack, and Ichigo was only mountain level with a slash.

7. no expression Wut. Do you even know where you are right now? Kenpachi is meteor level. In other words, elderly, decrepit Tsuchikage level. Destruction itself, smfh...

8. Um... No. Arroniero Araruerie(or however you spell it) is the weakest espada.

9. Um... What? How are his eyes like sharingan? All Zomari can do is control one object with each eye, which includes small things like arms, legs, and flower petals. And he only has 52 eyes. Kakazu's insides are made of MILLIONS of threads of chakra. Not to mention he's much faster, and has to be killed five times to die, and can also steal Zommari's heart.

10. Where are you coming up with these things? Szael was killed simply by Kurotsuchi stabbing him in the heart. That is all that happened. His drug made him immobile, but he was felled by a single stab in the end, by literally the physically WEAKEST captain.

11. Visual jut-... What? He has no such thing, and not even comparable of an ability. He can change his form. That is all. And it is very limited. Not to mention he also has to kill someone to steal their abilities, which I think I've proven, he canNOT.

GG bro, read a book.

yungz22
Well either way, you have to know that the Akatsuki shit on all of the Espada at once.

Let's take a group of possible small city tiers, and put them up against characters who casually take out mountain rage busting Biju. Not to mention the ridiculous difference in speed, between mach 30 Bleach high-tiers(like Aizen), and mach 1,000+ characters like the Akatasuki, and even when some of them have light speed+ reactions(Itachi, Tobi, and Madara).

GG @ this thread.

You really dont have to be insulting

Nobody in naruto is light speed. Both bleach and neruto are easily high hypersonic. Id give the edge to bleach because barring hiraishin bleach characters have shown better speed feats on panel.

The only characters city busting plus in the akatsuki are pein, madara and maybe obito. They ve shown it on panel. Itachi hasnt shown a dc feat on his own And i think them including itachi can take anyone in the espada due to a combo of higher dc and hax techniques.

The other akatsuki on the other hand would lose to espada 6 and up in my opinion

RaventheOnly
Ummmmm O.o I don't think you read bleach at all and yes I have read ALL of bleach and naruto shippuden to the current releases. Ichigo before even his bankai form against Kenpachi in their first fight destroyed a town when they did in one final strike.

Kenpachi and Bayukia don't really KILL Yammy. They disable him, you never see him die and it is explained later on that many of the espada didn't die if you read that far as Haribel and Grimmjow didn't die.

Aizen????! O.O Did you even read or watch Aizens Full release form who fought Ichigo in Mugetsu release? Aizen cannot even be killed with the Hoguyoku in him and he and ichigo nearly destroy cities with the swings of their swords hitting nothing O.o

Halibel destroys town level blasts with her sword O.o Her cero is the one that toasts buildings O.o

Kenpachi not destruction? O.o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPSVw5WDwSY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvclk8MyklE

Hes weak sure, but has the ability to condense all the enemies he fights and grow stronger endlessly smile

He can target peoples heads and control them also. He sees everything. The only reason he was defeated is because Bayunkias bankai is numerous objects smile

It didn't make him immobile it made it so he was experiencing everything EXTREMELY slowly and unable to react to change fast enough. It was the only way to beat him because he could adapt endlessly and evolve so he took the evolving part out by slowing him down. If that unique take was not used he could never beat him.

In his release form he can use all the abilities of everyone he has consumed and one of them lets him use hallucinations which in narrutoverse is Genjutsu, specifically a hallucination genkai

I agree with Yungz. Realistically they would beat the ones below six but anything above wins.

RaventheOnly
How many drugs did you do before posting these cockamamy statements?

I honestly think you may be addicted to Jenkem. Just because of how stupid your posts are.

The fastest demonstrably Shunpo in Bleach was by Kyoraku, which was one mile. And even still, the time frame wasn't given. The only definitive speed for Bleach characters is explosion scaling. This puts Aizen around mach 30-40.

Itachi blitzed a character who stomped Naruto AND Killer Bee at the same time. Two characters who are equal to, or faster than Raikage. Itachi > Weak, frail Nagato > Naruto > Killer Bee >= Raikage. And that's just from demonstrable speed. Itachi wasn't even the fastest in the Akatsuki. FYI, Raikage has light speed reaction time, and lightning+ movement speed.

GG

Ummmm Yourichi is the fastest if you don't count Aizen O.o

Raikage is ridiculously faster than either of them O.o Naruto and Killer bee are not even known for speed at all. Pretty much most of the traveling speed of any of the characters through out naruto are not even notable. Only the Raikage is really known to be fast in travel and especially in combat speed as that is his actual power.

RaventheOnly
Personal attacks are simply the basis for a weak argument so I literally take no actual regard to their mention.

socool8520
Ummmm Yourichi is the fastest if you don't count Aizen O.o

Raikage is ridiculously faster than either of them O.o Naruto and Killer bee are not even known for speed at all. Pretty much most of the traveling speed of any of the characters through out naruto are not even notable. Only the Raikage is really known to be fast in travel and especially in combat speed as that is his actual power.

You must have missed the part where naruto dodged the Raikage then.

yungz22
Originally posted by socool8520
You must have missed the part where naruto dodged the Raikage then.

Bleach characters are faster than the raikage too so its not much of a feat The flash step beats his raiton shield whrn it comes to speed. In the espada's case sonido

socool8520
I thought thre has already been calcs that have stated that Narutoverse>Bleach in speed. I have only read up to Ichigo getting to where the espada live so I can't really judge

RaventheOnly
It has been a while but I am pretty sure the moment you are talking about is when Tsunade and the Raikage confront Naruto and Killer Bee? or When the Raikage first meets Naruto? Either way I am pretty sure he was just testing his resolve rather than ability in either encounter.

The arc from Arrancar is like 2/3 way into the anime. There is the part where Ichigo goes to Heuco Mundo, then it ends with the fight in Karakura Town which are two totally different levels as there is a basic part where Ichigo goes through like 1-2 years of training in minutes. When Ichigo beats Aizen its on the level of almost Goku/Freeza Fight.

yungz22
I thought thre has already been calcs that have stated that Narutoverse>Bleach in speed. I have only read up to Ichigo getting to where the espada live so I can't really judge

There faster than anyone in the akatsuki. EOS Sasuke, EOS naruto, obito, and 2nd and 4th hokae are prolly the only naruto characters as fast or faster than the espada. Three of those characters are even moving on their own accord they just use a teleportation technique

wakkawakkawakka
This is correct for the most part. Due to Kubo's inconsistency in the power of his characters and lack of uber feats, Bleach has since fallen to the waste.

Though in terms of actual ability, Zomarri could arguably solo if he weren't so friggin dumn.

SSJGGogeta
You really dont have to be insulting

Nobody in naruto is light speed. Both bleach and neruto are easily high hypersonic. Id give the edge to bleach because barring hiraishin bleach characters have shown better speed feats on panel.

The only characters city busting plus in the akatsuki are pein, madara and maybe obito. They ve shown it on panel. Itachi hasnt shown a dc feat on his own And i think them including itachi can take anyone in the espada due to a combo of higher dc and hax techniques.

The other akatsuki on the other hand would lose to espada 6 and up in my opinion

This thread is insulting.

Naruto is light speed. Teleporting, that is. Hiraishin can warp at light speed, according to Mabui. Anyone with Hiraishin or something similar is light speed. People like the Jyuubi hosts are even faster, because they can outspeed hiraishin, with reaction speed.

Raikage has LS reaction speed. GG

Itachi doesn't need town busting feats. His only real destructive attack is the Yasaka Magatama, which destroyed the equivalent of multiple mountains. Either way though, his hax such as genjutsu, Amaterasu, sharingan, Tsukiyomi, Susano'o with Totsuka blade and Yata mirror, and his massive physical stats putting him physically above Raikage, make him literally one of the most dangerous characters in the series. He could literally kill Madara, or be argued to even be able to beat Kaguya herself, just because of his monstrous hax.

None of the espada, other than Ulquiorra in his second form(who is the strongest of the espada, PERIOD), are town busting.

SSJGGogeta
Bleach characters are faster than the raikage too so its not much of a feat The flash step beats his raiton shield whrn it comes to speed. In the espada's case sonido

Show me Bleach characters moving lightning speed.

There are calcs putting Aizen at mach 22.

The Bleach verse gets stomped by Kakashi.

yungz22
Show me Bleach characters moving lightning speed.

There are calcs putting Aizen at mach 22.

The Bleach verse gets stomped by Kakashi.

Lightning chakra doesnt equal lightning speed

RaventheOnly
Mach 22 is ~7,500 Meters per second, 1 meter = ~3 feet. 7500 x 3 x 60 Seconds x 60 minutes = 81,000,000 Feet per hour. There are 5280 feet in a mile. 15,340 Miles per hour. There are approximately 25,000 miles around the circumference of the earth. That means that in 2 hours Aizen could go around the planet of earth. The Naruto Planet is WAY smaller than earth and it took them days to travel from one country to another on foot at top speed. So Aizen and Ichigo in Mugetsu move faster than anything the Naruto Universe is capable of except Teleportation.

Ichigo in Mugetsu form is as fast as him so its not just Aizen. That means that Aizen could travel around the world in 2 hours, ICBMs take 3-4 hours to hit their targets. no expression YA NARUTO IS FASTER! Right..... Kakashi and Raikage ARE NOT LIGHT SPEED. LIGHT SPEED is 671,000,000 Miles per hour. If they moved at light speed they would be able to travel around the earth 26,840 times in one hour. If they could do that every projectile thrown out during all of the battles in all of the Naruto Universe could have been intercepted and deflected resulting in the deaths of no one. no expression So ya, NO.

SSJGGogeta
Lightning chakra doesnt equal lightning speed

Cutting lightning equals lightning speed.

Kirin = Lightning chakra = lightning speed.

Raikage = lightning speed, with light speed reflexes.

thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Mach 22 is ~7,500 Meters per second, 1 meter = ~3 feet. 7500 x 3 x 60 Seconds x 60 minutes = 81,000,000 Feet per hour. There are 5280 feet in a mile. 15,340 Miles per hour. There are approximately 25,000 miles around the circumference of the earth. That means that in 2 hours Aizen could go around the planet of earth. The Naruto Planet is WAY smaller than earth and it took them days to travel from one country to another on foot at top speed. So Aizen and Ichigo in Mugetsu move faster than anything the Naruto Universe is capable of except Teleportation.

Ichigo in Mugetsu form is as fast as him so its not just Aizen. That means that Aizen could travel around the world in 2 hours, ICBMs take 3-4 hours to hit their targets. no expression YA NARUTO IS FASTER! Right..... Kakashi and Raikage ARE NOT LIGHT SPEED. LIGHT SPEED is 671,000,000 Miles per hour. If they moved at light speed they would be able to travel around the earth 26,840 times in one hour. If they could do that every projectile thrown out during all of the battles in all of the Naruto Universe could have been intercepted and deflected resulting in the deaths of no one. no expression So ya, NO.

You're... You didn't pass anything in high school, did you?

The speed of sound, i.e. mach 1, is 761.2 miles per hour. Mach 22, which is mach 1 times 22, is 16,746.4 miles per hour.

*sigh* The Earth is 24,901 miles, i.e. 40,075 km, in circumference. That means Aizen could go around the world in roughly 1.5 hours. 90 minutes.

Where in all of Naruto does it say that the planet is smaller than Earth? Or hint at it, for that matter? Nowhere. We assume that their planet is equivalent to Earth, just like we do for Bleach, and every other series that hasn't defined it.

It took a group of chunin 3 days to travel, WALKING, not at top speed, to travel to another country. It took Gai less than a day, while carrying Kakashi. That's without even the use of gates, or being serious.

How stupid are you?

1. Raikage has light speed reaction, not movement. He can move as fast as Sasuke's lightning though, which is LIGHTNING speed.

2. Kakashi currently is much faster, with FTL reaction speed with sharingan.

3. Minato could teleport at light speed, and react almost as fast, meaning he could move around the world seven and a half times in one second, if he wanted to. He was blitzed by imperfect Jyuubidara, who is weak compared to Kaguya.

Now, just to show how fast Raikage is, let me tell you how fast lightning moves.

Lightning on average moves at around 224,000 miles per hour. Sound only moves at 761.2 mph. That makes lightning roughly mach 294. This means Raikage could travel the world in one TENTH of an hour. In other words, 6 minutes. This makes sense, as Mabui tried convincing him not to use teleporting, as he could reach the battlefield very quickly already.

So "ya", Kakashi solo's all of Bleach.

RaventheOnly
You're... You didn't pass anything in high school, did you?

The speed of sound, i.e. mach 1, is 761.2 miles per hour. Mach 22, which is mach 1 times 22, is 16,746.4 miles per hour.

*sigh* The Earth is 24,901 miles, i.e. 40,075 km, in circumference. That means Aizen could go around the world in roughly 1.5 hours. 90 minutes.

Where in all of Naruto does it say that the planet is smaller than Earth? Or hint at it, for that matter? Nowhere. We assume that their planet is equivalent to Earth, just like we do for Bleach, and every other series that hasn't defined it.

It took a group of chunin 3 days to travel, WALKING, not at top speed, to travel to another country. It took Gai less than a day, while carrying Kakashi. That's without even the use of gates, or being serious.

How stupid are you?

1. Raikage has light speed reaction, not movement. He can move as fast as Sasuke's lightning though, which is LIGHTNING speed.

2. Kakashi currently is much faster, with FTL reaction speed with sharingan.

3. Minato could teleport at light speed, and react almost as fast, meaning he could move around the world seven and a half times in one second, if he wanted to. He was blitzed by imperfect Jyuubidara, who is weak compared to Kaguya.

Now, just to show how fast Raikage is, let me tell you how fast lightning moves.

Lightning on average moves at around 224,000 miles per hour. Sound only moves at 761.2 mph. That makes lightning roughly mach 294. This means Raikage could travel the world in one TENTH of an hour. In other words, 6 minutes. This makes sense, as Mabui tried convincing him not to use teleporting, as he could reach the battlefield very quickly already.

So "ya", Kakashi solo's all of Bleach.

My numbers are not even as off as you characterize them. I looked up the numbers and rounded up and down for ease no expression And I took a lot more math than you I assure you as that is why I knew I could round to make it simple to understand and followable. I simply looked up the speed of Mach 22 and used the figure rather than try to calculate it because Mach 22 is literally a speed that can only be achieved in zero gravity or ICBMs and bullets in terms of man made.

It is obviously smaller based on the countries the map it depicts rather than continents. Bleach is ON EARTH because it says it is. Like Karakura town is in JAPAN and Chad Sado is from Mexico. Have you even read Bleach? Naruto takes place in a totally alternate setting and what we know about it is just by the map they show. Several nations with city centers that are barely cities.

Teleportation is totally different from travel itself. They can do that in Bleach to, but that is not what we are arguing. We are talking actual movement and apparently travel speed. Teleportation is the break down of a person into atoms and the reconstruction of them somewhere else which in both cases is done through magic/chakara/technology in these series.

Lighting travels in varying speeds in terms of the force of the conductivity of the electrons moving through the atmosphere in motion which looking at where you saw your numbers on google are some posters average speed. I assure you that lightning moves at the speed of light in the visible spectrum, slowed slightly by atmosphere. In order to react to the lightning he would need to be able to see it as it traveled which means he could see at lightspeed before it can move. The lighting manifested by chakra in Naruto is NOT accurate in speed because none of it would have a visible travel speed if it moved as fast as lghting or even close to light speed. It would simply be a charged instantaneous landing. Manga and Anime depicting lightning is always inaccurate so judging a characters speed by it is NOT feasible or accurate to say the least. If he could see and move that fast why does he need to travel anywhere because even a fraction of a millisecond would yield traveling around the world if he could truly have a reaction speed of light itself? The answer is that the lightning manifested by the chakra magic power stuff is not moving as fast as lighting or light.

yungz22
Cutting lightning equals lightning speed.

Kirin = Lightning chakra = lightning speed.

Raikage = lightning speed, with light speed reflexes.

thumb up

Kakashi cutting lightning is only a rumor it hasnt been confirmed

RaventheOnly
All lightning is is electricity conducting through air. Whatever chakra is doing to create "lightning" it has nothing to do with lightspeed or lightning itself. Its just magic that looks like lightning. It would not travel the way it does and you could not "cut" it. It would just conduct through you.

SSJGGogeta
My numbers are not even as off as you characterize them. I looked up the numbers and rounded up and down for ease no expression And I took a lot more math than you I assure you as that is why I knew I could round to make it simple to understand and followable. I simply looked up the speed of Mach 22 and used the figure rather than try to calculate it because Mach 22 is literally a speed that can only be achieved in zero gravity or ICBMs and bullets in terms of man made.

It is obviously smaller based on the countries the map it depicts rather than continents. Bleach is ON EARTH because it says it is. Like Karakura town is in JAPAN and Chad Sado is from Mexico. Have you even read Bleach? Naruto takes place in a totally alternate setting and what we know about it is just by the map they show. Several nations with city centers that are barely cities.

Teleportation is totally different from travel itself. They can do that in Bleach to, but that is not what we are arguing. We are talking actual movement and apparently travel speed. Teleportation is the break down of a person into atoms and the reconstruction of them somewhere else which in both cases is done through magic/chakara/technology in these series.

Lighting travels in varying speeds in terms of the force of the conductivity of the electrons moving through the atmosphere in motion which looking at where you saw your numbers on google are some posters average speed. I assure you that lightning moves at the speed of light in the visible spectrum, slowed slightly by atmosphere. In order to react to the lightning he would need to be able to see it as it traveled which means he could see at lightspeed before it can move. The lighting manifested by chakra in Naruto is NOT accurate in speed because none of it would have a visible travel speed if it moved as fast as lghting or even close to light speed. It would simply be a charged instantaneous landing. Manga and Anime depicting lightning is always inaccurate so judging a characters speed by it is NOT feasible or accurate to say the least. If he could see and move that fast why does he need to travel anywhere because even a fraction of a millisecond would yield traveling around the world if he could truly have a reaction speed of light itself? The answer is that the lightning manifested by the chakra magic power stuff is not moving as fast as lighting or light.

They clearly were, as you were off by over a thousand miles per hour. The proof is in the pudding, sweet-cheeks. Real life man-made objects in this case mean less than nothing.

What you're saying is that, because the world is one continent, it is clearly nothing in size to the real world. Google the word, "Pangaea". thumb up All that proves is that the world is a single continent with small islands. That is all. And it makes sense, as not long before the actual story, the moon had just been created.

Bleach characters cannot teleport. They have not a single instance of doing so. If you're talking about flash step, and the like, then you're retarded. Flash step is fast movement used by shooting off of a single step. That's all. Hiraishin is light speed teleportation, and some characters have even managed to out speed even that in Naruto. Uh, no, teleportation is moving from one place to another instantly, through space and not time. Do you even know a SINGLE thing about math or science?

You... are unbelievably stupid. Of course the light FROM lightning moves at light speed, as does ALL light. Lightning is NOT light. Lightning is the completion of a circuit that courses energy in the form of electricity. That is all. Kirin is made from lightning chakra, and it LITERALLY IS lightning, shaped into a dragon with chakra control.

http://i1.mangapanda.com/naruto/391/naruto-7890.jpg

Hm, sounds a lot like "actual" lightning to me. Either way, it's the same speed as "actual" lightning, so, with Kakashi's lightning cutting feat, that puts Raikage with lightning armor at "actual" lightning speed. thumb up

Again, dumb ass, lightning is not light speed. Raikage can react to things at light speed though.

http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/462/naruto-744920.jpg

Hmm, what was that about him not having LS reaction again?

And btw, for the most part, Raikage just runs places. He had to teleport to the battlefield though against Madara because of the giant freakin' meteors.

Zack Fair
I like Akatsuki more because they are more interesting design wise.

I liked individual Arrancars better.

RaventheOnly
They clearly were, as you were off by over a thousand miles per hour. The proof is in the pudding, sweet-cheeks. Real life man-made objects in this case mean less than nothing.

What you're saying is that, because the world is one continent, it is clearly nothing in size to the real world. Google the word, "Pangaea". thumb up All that proves is that the world is a single continent with small islands. That is all. And it makes sense, as not long before the actual story, the moon had just been created.

Bleach characters cannot teleport. They have not a single instance of doing so. If you're talking about flash step, and the like, then you're retarded. Flash step is fast movement used by shooting off of a single step. That's all. Hiraishin is light speed teleportation, and some characters have even managed to out speed even that in Naruto. Uh, no, teleportation is moving from one place to another instantly, through space and not time. Do you even know a SINGLE thing about math or science?

You... are unbelievably stupid. Of course the light FROM lightning moves at light speed, as does ALL light. Lightning is NOT light. Lightning is the completion of a circuit that courses energy in the form of electricity. That is all. Kirin is made from lightning chakra, and it LITERALLY IS lightning, shaped into a dragon with chakra control.

http://i1.mangapanda.com/naruto/391/naruto-7890.jpg

Hm, sounds a lot like "actual" lightning to me. Either way, it's the same speed as "actual" lightning, so, with Kakashi's lightning cutting feat, that puts Raikage with lightning armor at "actual" lightning speed. thumb up

Again, dumb ass, lightning is not light speed. Raikage can react to things at light speed though.

http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/462/naruto-744920.jpg

Hmm, what was that about him not having LS reaction again?

And btw, for the most part, Raikage just runs places. He had to teleport to the battlefield though against Madara because of the giant freakin' meteors.

The fact that you continuously attack posters rather than actually argue a real point suggests your argument is weak.

I said I rounded up for ease..... a few thousand miles when talking about hundreds of thousands of miles per hour is far from invalidating an argument. You are just trying to redirect from a flawed argument.

I am saying that the size of the land masses versus the city centers of each nation suggest that the world in Naruto is comprised of a single continent like Asia size. Not a continuous super continent like pangea.

Arguing with you is pointless as you are just making up whatever is convenient to your argument. You obviously have never read Bleach or you would know that they they arrive from the soul society and huecho mundo is through teleportation of their souls through gates that send them through a manifestation of pathways through the spirit world. Teleportation does not move at lightspeed.... the term suggests that an object is broken down into atoms and recreated on sight. The move they did in Naruto suggested that their bodies would be launched at high speed in extreme pressures that would damage their bodies which is technically not teleportation but I would characterize it as the close that you could get outside of like a sci-fi.

How can you characterize a reaction to lighting without suggesting that he could not react to an image of an object moving. He has to see the object move as well as react to it. Even at the slower computation of lightning versus light speed the portrayal of lighting in the manga and anime are inaccurate as even at tens of thousands of miles per hour the phenomena would not manifest its discharge the same as portrayed. It would be a continuous stream of light and arc suggesting what is being manifested in chakra is not the same as lightning which is what I said now for a second time. In the series it may be called lighting but its not. You simply cannot comprehend it.

Why can you not think in a relatively reasonable manner and understand that they are not moving at lighting speed. If he could even move at that speed, let alone react at light speed than he would have stopped every projectile weapon thrown in the battle because obviously they are slower. REACT SUGGESTS HE CAN MOVE LIMBS THAT FAST and he can see and compute at light speed which would allow him to stop anything from hitting anyone even if he could move at lighting speed.

If he could move the speed of even lighting he would have arrived there faster than setting the teleport up no expression

Regardless you are unreasonable and obviously did not read the material you are arguing against.

SSJGGogeta
The fact that you continuously attack posters rather than actually argue a real point suggests your argument is weak.

I said I rounded up for ease..... a few thousand miles when talking about hundreds of thousands of miles per hour is far from invalidating an argument. You are just trying to redirect from a flawed argument.

I am saying that the size of the land masses versus the city centers of each nation suggest that the world in Naruto is comprised of a single continent like Asia size. Not a continuous super continent like pangea.

Arguing with you is pointless as you are just making up whatever is convenient to your argument. You obviously have never read Bleach or you would know that they they arrive from the soul society and huecho mundo is through teleportation of their souls through gates that send them through a manifestation of pathways through the spirit world. Teleportation does not move at lightspeed.... the term suggests that an object is broken down into atoms and recreated on sight. The move they did in Naruto suggested that their bodies would be launched at high speed in extreme pressures that would damage their bodies which is technically not teleportation but I would characterize it as the close that you could get outside of like a sci-fi.

How can you characterize a reaction to lighting without suggesting that he could not react to an image of an object moving. He has to see the object move as well as react to it. Even at the slower computation of lightning versus light speed the portrayal of lighting in the manga and anime are inaccurate as even at tens of thousands of miles per hour the phenomena would not manifest its discharge the same as portrayed. It would be a continuous stream of light and arc suggesting what is being manifested in chakra is not the same as lightning which is what I said now for a second time. In the series it may be called lighting but its not. You simply cannot comprehend it.

Why can you not think in a relatively reasonable manner and understand that they are not moving at lighting speed. If he could even move at that speed, let alone react at light speed than he would have stopped every projectile weapon thrown in the battle because obviously they are slower. REACT SUGGESTS HE CAN MOVE LIMBS THAT FAST and he can see and compute at light speed which would allow him to stop anything from hitting anyone even if he could move at lighting speed.

If he could move the speed of even lighting he would have arrived there faster than setting the teleport up no expression

Regardless you are unreasonable and obviously did not read the material you are arguing against.

Not really. It suggests that your argument is so daftly senseless that it confounds and frustrates actual posters. That's like saying that you didn't beat someone in a fight because you laughed at them after knocking them out. You're trying to avert attention from your own failed "argument", and everyone can tell.

Except you were talking about tens of thousands of mph, not hundreds. You literally were off by aROUND 10% that's pretty far off.

Redirect from a flawed argument? You being off by over a thousand miles per hour is YOUR flaw, not mine.

And what you're saying is completely stupid and baseless, considering that the towns are nowhere near each other, to the point where it takes normal people weeks to travel to one town from another. It's not as if all the villages and countries are bunched together. They are not even close to each other. Again, your argument is disproven by their being mountain ranges and oceans in the series, that you claim is taking place on a place the size of Texas. GG, you are just... I didn't even know people were stupid enough to think Oceans could fit in Texas.

"Teleportaion - The act or process of moving an object or person by psychokinesis.", the literal definition of teleportation. Movement by purely non-physical means. Shunpo uses physical speed to move quickly into a step. Hiraishin uses chakra to warp yourself at light speed to another location. Hiraishin is teleporting. Shunpo is not.

There you go again, using real word physics to determine the abilities of anime characters. The turn off of this argument should be the fact that people in real life cannot STOP TIME, TELEPORT, DESTROY PLANETS, FLY FASTER THAN LIGHT, DESTROY THE UNIVERSE, ETC. You're only making yourself seem more stupid. Lightning is not instantaneous, it can be photographed. Light is not even instantaneous. Photons move at light speed. They have slight mass. Boom.

Just because it can't happen in real life, doesn't mean it can't in a series. Otherwise, show me someone in real life blowing up a planet, or teleporting at light speed. thumb up

He clearly CAN move his limbs that fast. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to move that speed at all, dumb ass. If the series author wants them to throw things faster than light, then they will. Not to mention that Raikage was able to dodge even Amaterasu, which was supposed to be instant according to most people's perspectives.

Again, this whole, "Real world physics describes fiction", thing you have going on is RETARDED. You're literally suggesting that someone who punches out mountains, teleports at light speed, shoots electricity out of his body, cuts his own arm off with a karate chop, and can make CLONES of himself with chakra, is bound to real world physics. Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Again, IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM SIX MINUTES, BUT MABUI HAD THE TELEPORTATION SET UP. That is all. thumb up

Sure, whatever. I have to say, you are honestly the stupidest person on this website. At least BS has the courtesy not to negate his entire argument by throwing real world logic principles into FICTIONAL DEBATES.

GG

OhLawdyLawd
Tao pai pai solos

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by OhLawdyLawd
Tao pai pai solos

Sad thing is, I agree. Itachi would beat him, but only because of Genjutsu hax, and even then, he might be able to overpower it.

SSJGGogeta
So just so we're clear:

1. Yammy VS Pain

2. Stark VS Itachi

3. Baraggan VS Kisame , this is the closest one, but Kisame wins because of his absorption which could absorb Respira as base chakra/reiatsu, along with the usual speed/strength advantage.

4. Tia Halibel VS Diedara

5. Ulquiorra VS Madara

6. Nnoitora VS Hidan

7. Grimmjow VS Orochimaru

8. Zommari VS Kakazu

9. Szayelaporro VS Sasori

10. Aaroniero VS Zetsu , due to the fact that he'd just summon Kaguya.

Roelito
The Espada would totally win. Easily. Genjutsu will only work for a second or two.

pym-ftw
Based on?Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
So just so we're clear:

1. Yammy VS Pain

2. Stark VS Itachi

3. Baraggan VS Kisame , this is the closest one, but Kisame wins because of his absorption which could absorb Respira as base chakra/reiatsu, along with the usual speed/strength advantage.

4. Tia Halibel VS Diedara

5. Ulquiorra VS Madara

6. Nnoitora VS Hidan

7. Grimmjow VS Orochimaru

8. Zommari VS Kakazu

9. Szayelaporro VS Sasori

10. Aaroniero VS Zetsu , due to the fact that he'd just summon Kaguya. Deidara loses other than that Zetsu one lacks context.

I can agree with the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.