Hit Girl & Selene vs. Wesker & Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
The figh takes place in an the wharehouse from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Teams start out at opposite ends of the wharehouse and are armed with their respective weapons. Fight is to the death with incapacitation acting as a win also. Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Uh.....

McNasty996
What both teams are equal in essence, whats wrong?

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure Bourne and Wesker stomp.

McNasty996
This is not necessarily true because of Selene's advanced senses she could locate Wesker first and could use the glave grenades to catch Wesker with an explosion which effectively neutralizes him. Or Wesker could spot Selene first and put lead in her with his double desert eagles. If it devolves into a fist fight while Wesker is faster Selene seems to me to be stronger and has a more effective healing factor which could give her the win if he slips up. And depending upon who wins between Bourne and Hit-Girl one could almost help to secure the win with their partner against the other team because neither Selene or Wesker showed enough of a healing factor to lead me to believe that they could be completely immune to pistol or machine gun shots to the end.

Rogue Jedi
Is this Selene before or after drinking the blood of Corvinus?

McNasty996
After

Rogue Jedi
Oh, OK then. She stomps.

McNasty996
What leads you to believe that she would stomp? to me it looks like it could be anybody's game.

Rogue Jedi
How they gonna kill her? Didn't she get stabbed in the chest by Marcus?

McNasty996
She was stabbed in the shoulder if I remember it correctly, and it still wont explain what will happen if she is repeatedly shot in the head until there is nothing left.

Rogue Jedi
Bourne aint shooting her, she's too fast. Wesker was just OK with a gun.

McNasty996
Wesker could just run around her blasting all over. She wouldn't be able to hit him and he would just be firing until empty. He would eventually hit her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.