Moderately Fed Galactus vs Tough DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Infinity Man
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Hal Jordan
Mogo

John Stewart
Kilowog
Sundipped (1 week) Superman
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam

Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Firestorm
Maxima
Captain Atom
Orion

vs Galactus

Mindset
Galactus drains them all.

illadelph12
Pretty much.

Galactus is always capable of the matter/energy conversion to 'nom-nom' combo at any given time.

Gecko4lif
Firestorm can pretty the om nom noming by producing inertron

Black bolt z
Galactus easily.

Only one I see even being an inconvience is the on year sundipped supes.

Bouboumaster
"HERALD.... MY RAGE!"

BAM! Everyone's dead but Galactus.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Galactus easily.

Only one I see even being an inconvience is the on year sundipped supes.

Gotta disagree with this statement. Although, I agree, Galactus does win, Infinity Man is a beast. Also, we have SBP and SYI who are both beyond heralds. Also, I don't know much about Mogo, but from what I understand, he's pretty powerful as well. This is a tough team, and I think they'd easily beat a skyfather, even Odin, but I think Galactus might be too much for them, even a well moderately fed Galactus. (Although I do recall Galactus having problems getting past a planet's technological defenses in Godhunter, but I think he was pretty hungry there).

Power Cosmic II
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1297182154.jpg

Sirius77
I could see them getting a couple of wins. Galactus obviously for a majority though.

keiththegreat
This team would wreck the Sentry or Thor. And Sentry has stalemated Galactus, and Thor has defeated him. Also, this team would also beat thanos into a bloody mess, and he's done well against Galactus. And as mentioned, Galactus has had trouble with planetary defenses before.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by keiththegreat
This team would wreck the Sentry or Thor. And Sentry has stalemated Galactus, and Thor has defeated him. Also, this team would also beat thanos into a bloody mess, and he's done well against Galactus. And as mentioned, Galactus has had trouble with planetary defenses before.

Sentry was claimed to have stalemated Big G by the well-informed-of-cosmic-events Spider-Man. And the whole thing occurred off-panel. So yeah, we don't reference Sentry-Galactus here on KMC...at least not seriously.

Thor drove him off using his most powerful attack with the aid of Ego, after Galactus had battled the Living Planet. You know, the same Living Planet that Thor is struggling with in his current Astonishing Thor comic? ABC logic.

Don't take things for hearsay. Galactus was starving to the point of near death in BRB Godhunter. I don't see the OP stipulating that Big G is near death.

Deadline
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1297182154.jpg

The F is that? Capcom vs Marvel?

Originally posted by keiththegreat
This team would wreck the Sentry or Thor. And Sentry has stalemated Galactus, and Thor has defeated him. Also, this team would also beat thanos into a bloody mess, and he's done well against Galactus. And as mentioned, Galactus has had trouble with planetary defenses before. no. galactus would stomp both sentry and thor with his pinky toe without pis. he wis here too

Black bolt z
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Gotta disagree with this statement. Although, I agree, Galactus does win, Infinity Man is a beast. Also, we have SBP and SYI who are both beyond heralds. Also, I don't know much about Mogo, but from what I understand, he's pretty powerful as well. This is a tough team, and I think they'd easily beat a skyfather, even Odin, but I think Galactus might be too much for them, even a well moderately fed Galactus. (Although I do recall Galactus having problems getting past a planet's technological defenses in Godhunter, but I think he was pretty hungry there). Being beyond herald still doesn't mean you are any more threat to galactus.

Uriel005
Problem is that Galactus is never without PIS. He is PIS engine. Either celestials dicking with his hunger or Abraxas chomping at the bit.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Deadline
The F is that? Capcom vs Marvel?

yup. Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.