Leon and Agent 47 versus The Fraternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Agency, frustrated because they are losing business to the Fraternity, assign Agent 47 to take them out.

47 enlists the aid of his good friend Leon (The Professional). Together the two of them must kill every Fraternity member.

The two assassins have access to all their weapons/gear/tech/resources that they had in their movies.

The Fraternity knows that they are being targeted, they know it is 47 and Leon, but they have no clue when and where it will happen. They too have access to all their weapons/gear/tech/resources they had in their movie.

Who wins?

Robtard
Fraternity

Rogue Jedi
2 mile sniper shot?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
2 mile sniper shot?

Over two miles, iirc.

But this:

The Fraternity knows that they are being targeted, they know it is 47 and Leon

Rogue Jedi
I know, but the X factor is that the Fraternity have no idea when and where the attacks will come from. Look at the damage Cross dealt them.

the ninjak
47 turns up in a wacky costume each time and kills members while at lunch, movies bed ect.

Rogue Jedi
Possibly.

Placidity
Leon isn't doing anything, thats for sure.

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak
47 turns up in a wacky costume each time and kills members while at lunch, movies bed ect.

Ha, you've played the games I take it?

If you're going to argue it like this then the thread is pointless because potentially 47 could win in a 1 vs 1000 thread in such a manner.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Leon isn't doing anything, thats for sure. I wouldn't say that. At the very least he'll be a distraction. His stealth was unrivaled.

Placidity
I wouldn't say that. At the very least he'll be a distraction. His stealth was unrivaled.

Yes, but against a bunch of cops.

He was impressive in The Professional, but here, he is out of his league amongst superhuman assassins.

Rogue Jedi
Guess it all comes Down to 47 then?

Lord Lucien
They're not getting past Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman. Now that's a double team of the highest order.

Rogue Jedi
Morgan Freemans character didn't have screen feats.

BruceSkywalker

he did too.. he appeared on screen which in itself is a screen feat big grin laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he did too.. he appeared on screen which in itself is a screen feat big grin laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Placidity

Didn't he demonstrate a bullet curve for Wesley the first time?

Rogue Jedi
Didn't he demonstrate a bullet curve for Wesley the first time? Yeah, he curved a bullet, but that's all he did. He didn't have any combat feats.

BruceSkywalker
couldn't 47 solo?

Rogue Jedi
Possibly.

jaden101
2 mile sniper shot?

As opposed to

gbbODjVbT7s&feature=related

??

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
As opposed to

gbbODjVbT7s&feature=related

??

Wow.

I'd say that shot is definitely greater than 2 miles. I did not realize how far away that shot was. I've only seen the movie once.

I'd say that shot is closer to 4 miles. I could be wrong and it's greater than that. But it is at least 4 miles, without a doubt. That last "camera" shot, alone is over a mile.

Rogue Jedi
I know, I know. Just saying. How long was that shot?

Robtard
The extreme length isn't the most impressive part, it's the going through buildings, a donut hole, an energy drink etc. etc. etc. while precisely finding its mark.

Rogue Jedi
Wow, flashbacks of you in the Swagger/47 thread preaching that distance is everything......

Placidity
Wow, flashbacks of you in the Swagger/47 thread preaching that distance is everything......

Actually you are taking him out of context and you know it.

There is no better sniper than Wesley/Cross.

Utrigita
Fraternity for the win.

Robtard

Lol, fail, bro. You're the one that was saying Swagger would win because he was a top notch sniper, I argued that between the two in a sniper duel, 47 would take it, as he could hit from over twice the distance Swagger could. So yes, in that particular match-up between two excellent snipers, distance mattered.

Not sure why you mentioned that here though, as Wesley shot further then Swagger and 47 combined and he did so without the luxury of a clean line of sight, he had to factor in buildings, a donut, an energy drink etc. besides the usual factor, which was more impressive than just distance. He's well above those other two cats when it comes to sniping.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Lol, fail, bro. You're the one that was saying Swagger would win because he was a top notch sniper, I argued that between the two in a sniper duel, 47 would take it, as he could hit from over twice the distance Swagger could. So yes, in that particular match-up between two excellent snipers, distance mattered. And I stand by that to this day, that Swagger would win despite being outdistanced. I just found it funny that you rode that scooter into the ground, but now it doesn't matter.

Dude, all I did was ask how far Wesley's shot was.......jeez.

DarkNemesis

He never said distance didn't matter, he merely said that it wasn't the most impressive part.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he rode that pony into the ground. He claimed that it trumped Swaggers far superior screen feats.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Robtard
The extreme length isn't the most impressive part, it's the going through buildings, a donut hole, an energy drink etc. etc. etc. while precisely finding its mark.

Nothing about him claiming that distance didn't matter, or that it was irrelevant or anything.

I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to Swagger lol.

Robtard
And I stand by that to this day, that Swagger would win despite being outdistanced.

I just found it funny that you rode that scooter into the ground, but now it doesn't matter.

Dude, all I did was ask how far Wesley's shot was.......jeez.

And going by screen feats, you'd still be wrong. Assassin trained to be an "expert in all forms of combat" > Top Marine sniper.

Yeah, no, you started this particular convo by taking what I said and trying to twist into something else. When did I say the words or imply "it doesn't matter"? As I said, fail, as strawmen arguments do, bro.

My comment on the impressiveness of Wesley's shot wasn't to you, it was a comment in general, you loon.

dadudemon
all I did was ask how far Wesley's shot was.......jeez.

I guessed it at about 4 miles. I'm taking liberties with the camera "takes" as there are some gaps in the camera "trail" back to Wes in that apartment: it's not a solid "slide" back to the apartment. The last shot

Here's how I broke it down in my head:

250 feet from Sloan to the Parking Garage. The Parking garage was shot through in it's smallest dimension and I estimated that to be about 50ft and here's how that broke down: each car is around 80 inches in width (Sedans are around that and they all looked like 4 doors) and there was 4 cars and one empty spot right at the beginning of the shot so a total of 5 cars. 80"*5= 4450/12" = 33'. Now add in the exterior walls which is about 5" for both sides. Now add in the space with no car in it which should also be 5 feet. Now add in the slack between each car which should be about 2.5 feet for each slot (for the left and right sides, you half that, so it ends up being 2.5 so you can do a nice rounding of 2.5*5 for each slot because the outside edges add up to 2.5"wink.

33+5+5+12.5-55.5 or 55".

Total distance, thus far = 250+55=305"

The very next shot shows the bullet in the middle of the air with no connection to the previous shot so we do not know how far that bullet travled...or do we? It is now closer to ground level, whereas, before, it was many many stories in the air. From here, we could just do a simple geometry calculation based on height and the angle required to bring the bullet down to around ground level (because the bullet would have to travle a specific distance, backwards, to reach a certain heigt/elevation above the city level...which would lend to a much easier calculation.) However, we'll skip that and just estimate that it took around 2 miles to "decay" in height, while in reverse, enough to reach it's current elevation.

Then, the next shot takes about 1 3/4 mile to decay until it reaches that home/apartment Gibson is in.

That all comes to about 4 miles (a little less).

I'd say that "missing" connection shots can make this debatable between 2-4 miles, though.

the ninjak
Ha, you've played the games I take it?

If you're going to argue it like this then the thread is pointless because potentially 47 could win in a 1 vs 1000 thread in such a manner.

That's right!

And I've played every Hitman game to death. His movie version pales in comparison though he still showed the costume ability.
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
couldn't 47 solo?

He will. If he has all the time he needs.

Placidity
That's right!

And I've played every Hitman game to death. His movie version pales in comparison though he still showed the costume ability.

Yea, I've played the games, but only the first three. Definitely one of my favorite game series for sure.

You think the movie one is nowhere near the game counterpart? Why is that?

47 in the game is only as pro as the player really. If you go for reputation or accomplishments, I guess 47 is more legendary in the games but only because he has 4 games to back him up. IMO, in a game its hard to showcase 47's real skills (except in cutscenes), but 47 was pretty damn skilled and experienced in the movie. The only solid thing I can say game has over movie is that the game 47 is faster and it is known for a fact that he is genetically superior to humans.

Hitman 5 comes end of the year btw smile

Utrigita
Yea, I've played the games, but only the first three. Definitely one of my favorite game series for sure.

You think the movie one is nowhere near the game counterpart? Why is that?

47 in the game is only as pro as the player really. If you go for reputation or accomplishments, I guess 47 is more legendary in the games but only because he has 4 games to back him up. IMO, in a game its hard to showcase 47's real skills (except in cutscenes), but 47 was pretty damn skilled and experienced in the movie. The only solid thing I can say game has over movie is that the game 47 is faster and it is known for a fact that he is genetically superior to humans.

Hitman 5 comes end of the year btw smile

47 in the games is above his movie counterpart because of, as I see it, several things (notice everything mentioned are something that the player has no influence on, it's IQ Interactive that have that view on 47). First off Hitman is said to have a 100% kill rate (not missing a single mark), in the movie he is a trained orphan and while good, he isn't the prime speciment of multiple clones made from (in the game) the worlds 5 most deadly criminals, and while he was trained of all the different clones he was the most dangerous, as a child (10 years old I believe) he immobilised 2 caretakers and a doctor, simply because they were going to make a routine check, after that they had 4 man on him and had to restrain him when they made the checks. Secondly, the hitman in the game has never missed with a single bullet (read the newspaper in Blood Money when you don't miss a single shot, I suggest the mission A New Life to accomplish it) where as the movie counterpart missed. They are both equally cunning, but infiltrating the white house as game Hitman did and game hitman is also (based on the novel) trained in all forms of unarmed combat...

As for hitman five this year Happy Dance

the ninjak
Yeah Hitman from the movie was just an orphan. Using stock footage from Dark Angel sad
The game version was made from the DNA of the worlds best killers using all 47 chromosomes or something. His creator made more clones using 49 I think but 47 had the experience over them.

Movie 47 was the kind of guy who would just mow down multiple guys in a room. While the game version was a master of stealth assassinations.

He still takes damage like any man in both versions though. He's not some kind of genetic super soldier with a HF. Just slightly amped.

If this was game version he wins no probs.
Film version he won't win a pistol shootout but will succeed if he always keeps his distance at snipers length and uses poison explosives etc.

Originally posted by Utrigita
As for hitman five this year Happy Dance

I'm gonna giggle like a fricken school girl when that game comes out. 47 rocks. The movie was trash.

Utrigita
I'm gonna giggle like a fricken school girl when that game comes out. 47 rocks. The movie was trash.

To a fan of 47 that looks at the movie from a game perspective, the only thing that was really good in the movie was the planning he did, to get the president in the end. The rest is directly or very close to it a contradiction to what 47 is and how he works, atleast imo.

Placidity
Originally posted by Utrigita
To a fan of 47 that looks at the movie from a game perspective, the only thing that was really good in the movie was the planning he did, to get the president in the end. The rest is directly or very close to it a contradiction to what 47 is and how he works, atleast imo.

Really? I guess I must not remember it that well, but there were a few scenes that were very similar to the game. For example going to the toilet and then killing the target, I did that a few times in the game. Pretending to be the flower man when he first visited Olga. Also disguising as one of the body guards was very game-Hitman-like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.