the A-Team vs the Losers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Fight is at the airfield at the end of The Losers. They each have their favored weapon, (if they dont have one, m4a1 carbine or m16a4) 15 mags, 2 m-67 frag grenades, and have 10 minuts to get in position. There is a large stash of ammo and weapons in a building, but it must be hacked via a computer terminal, which has automated turrets guarding it. The building contains AT4HS rocket launchers, a javelin, bulletproof vests, assorted handguns, grenades, and assorted rifles.

Can either of them get in the building, or do they just wipe each other out from the start?

KingD19
I hate to put the A-Team down, but Cougar snipes them all when the match starts.

Pwned
Doesnt the A-Team have a sniper as well?

Utrigita
Not that I recall, the A-team are just stupidly good at planning their way out of things.

Pwned
Well, that kind of sucks XD

I was hoping for at least some of a challenge in it

Lestov16
Originally posted by Pwned
Well, that kind of sucks XD

I was hoping for at least some of a challenge in it

As long as Cougar is sniping, the A Team is screwed. If you were to remove him, then it would be the opposite

Pwned
So theres no possible way for it to be evened out?

McNasty996
If the fight took place in a more urban environment it could limit Cougars ability to snipe or you could give the A-Team a day to prepare.

SevenShackles
the losers pick them apart and sale off their crap for drinking coin.

Pwned
Alright, changing the rules. Its an urban environment, and there are 2 armies, one American, one, lets say French, in the city. The A-Team are hunting down the Losers for the Americans, and the Losers have taken refuge in the city. They must avoid hostile snipers, troops, and the Losers or A-Team must die, with the last member killed by the other team to win. They each get their favored weapon, and each carry an AT-4 HS or RPG-7 in case they run across a tank. No holds barred, hijacking can be done, as can disguise, etc.

However, disguising can only be done if they could pull it off. If they cant act, they cant do it.

There are choppers flying above, and anything that moves is targeted, unless they have a transponder identifying them as friendlies. Same with tanks. Infantry can be bluffed, but not bribed nor coerced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.