Zeus (normal size) vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Philosophía
Hulk's arms have a bigger reach than Zeus'.

Slugfest, amping allowed.

Who wins?

iceman24567
Oh god it would be the same fight Zeus via ass whoopage

PillarofOsiris
I think we all know the answer to this thread.

dmills
You are truly evil! Where do you hide those horns of yours lmao?!

Nihilist
hmm, the reach is major factor here. I mean Zeus only won before because his arm are longer, nothing to do with the power he had.

The Nuul
Zeus will always stomp Hulk.

SuperiorTech
I knew a reason would come up from the hulk camp but I never dreamed it would be he has longer arms.

SamZED
Zeus at any size should be able to whoop Hulk's ass

Parmaniac
If his arms are too short he just keeps hitting with his shlong.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
hmm, the reach is major factor here. I mean Zeus only won before because his arm are longer, nothing to do with the power he had.


I was thinking just that!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If his arms are too short he just keeps hitting with his shlong. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Zeus will always stomp Hulk. Mabye not...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well since Zeus can't amp according to Rage... that stipulation no longer applies... Zeus only won because his arms are longer and not because he got pissed and got down to business. Seems clear hulk would win

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well since Zeus can't amp according to Rage... that stipulation no longer applies... Zeus only won because his arms are longer and not because he got pissed and got down to business. Seems clear hulk would win Did he actually claim that? If yes could you link me?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Just look at all the threads with Zeus in them going around. I think it is in the Zeus vs. Odin thread

The Nuul
Why cant Zeus amp?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing at this Zeus's arms are longer and thats the reason why he won argument. Hulk just couldnt put up a fight because hes <<< Skyfather.

Hulk got his ass kicked, plain and simple. Some members just have to accept it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Why cant Zeus amp?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing at this Zeus's arms are longer and thats the reason why he won argument. Hulk just couldnt put up a fight because hes <<< Skyfather. didnt you just post this in another thread then delete it, wrong thread by any chance?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well since Zeus can't amp according to Rage... that stipulation no longer applies... Zeus only won because his arms are longer and not because he got pissed and got down to business. Seems clear hulk would win

Haha, I have my own little room in your head don't I?

And no people, I never claimed this.

I think that since I claimed Odin can get noticeable more powerful by attaining his full powered form, which is superior to Zeus' power level (My opinion but a supported one nonetheless), he thinks I don't think Zeus can amp. I believe his line of reasoning is that since Odin = Zeus (Because he says so), no matter how powerful Odin gets, Zeus can simply amp himself to those levels. Or something.

I don't know how his mind functions, here's the link, decipher it for yourselves:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545353&pagenumber=2

KuRuPT Thanosi
You said Zeus to your knowledge can't amp like Odin.. That was your claim.. exactly what did I get wrong? You claimed Odin would grow to his WTF PWNZ all from and Zeus would simply remain at his normal level. So what exactly did I get wrong when it's all right there for all to see? It gets old tooling you in thread after thread. Speaking of which.. you have a few more replies I'm waiting on.

Nice try buddy.. WRONG LINK... Here is what you said and the link

I don't even.....

I'll attempt this once: We know for a fact that Odin's full power is only accessed when he achieves his full powered form. He walks around at his base. Zeus has not shown that his power is limited thus. He doesn't seem to have any deeper reservoir then what we've seen. It would explain why Odin has such greater feats than Zeus.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but once again I must ask, what are you talking about? I can think of no such incident.

As to opposed to the times it isn't.


http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545407&pagenumber=2

Nihilist
Wasnt Zeus the size of Olympus mountain in the previous Hulk or Chaos War#5 issue?

dmills
Hmm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You said Zeus to your knowledge can't amp like Odin.. That was your claim.. exactly what did I get wrong? You claimed Odin would grow to his WTF PWNZ all from and Zeus would simply remain at his normal level. So what exactly did I get wrong when it's all right there for all to see? It gets old tooling you in thread after thread. Speaking of which.. you have a few more replies I'm waiting on.

Nice try buddy.. WRONG LINK... Here is what you said and the link

I said to my knowledge that Zeus cannot access a deeper reservoir of power like Odin can. Do you have evidence to say otherwise? Do you have some form of proof to support the notion that he does? If no, shut the **** up and concede.

Odin at full power > Base form Odin =/> Zeus

That's the hierarchy unless you have evidence to the contrary.

And on top of it all, how you can use that post as proof that I claimed Zeus cannot amp himself is uncanny.

I do not think Zeus can reach the power levels Odin has shown, because he, you know, hasn't shown to be able to. That doesn't mean I don't think he can amp his physical stats. Amping to Odin's full power =/= amping. The two don't go hand in hand you lower life form. I hope you never breed.

The Nuul
Mr Fantastic's reach is longer than Odin's or Zeus's, he's >> skyfather.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I said to my knowledge that Zeus cannot access a deeper reservoir of power like Odin can. Do you have evidence to say otherwise? Do you have some form of proof to support the notion that he does? If no, shut the **** up and concede.

Odin at full power > Base form Odin =/> Zeus

That's the hierarchy unless you have evidence to the contrary.

And on top of it all, how you can use that post as proof that I claimed Zeus cannot amp himself is uncanny. I hope you never breed.

Not only did you post the wrong link to hide your incompetence but then you couldn't even quote me fully where I posted what you said. You said very clearly.. you don't believe Zeus can amp or has any deeper power reserves.. yet you say.. I got you wrong? Does stupid and incompetent run in your family genes or did you just get stuck with the stupid gene?

psycho gundam
http://i52.tinypic.com/30iceop.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not only did you post the wrong link to hide your incompetence but then you couldn't even quote me fully where I posted what you said. You said very clearly.. you don't believe Zeus can amp or has any deeper power reserves.. yet you say.. I got you wrong? Does stupid and incompetent run in your family genes or did you just get stuck with the stupid gene?

Seriously? What the f*ck is wrong with you? I posted the link because I thought the last post was when you came to your conclusion. I didn't quote your entire post because it's unnecessary. You did it on the last page.

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ?

I know Zeus can amp his physical stats. I don't however think he can amp himself to Odin's higher end levels. Odin cannot access his full power because it's too much energy for his base level form to handle. Zeus has no such limitation. Does he hold back? Sure. He doesn't have an immensely larger pool of power to draw on as far as I know. There's a reason why when Odin goes full power, Galaxies end up getting destroyed. A much higher level of energy available.

That's it.

Let's have a battle zone. You and me. Odin vs. Zeus. I'm tired of going in circles with you across entire threads.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously? What the f*ck is wrong with you? I posted the link because I thought the last post was when you came to your conclusion. I didn't quote your entire post because it's unnecessary. You did it on the last page.

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ?

That's it.

Let's have a battle zone. You and me. Odin vs. Zeus. I'm tired of going in circles with you across entire threads. lol

psycho gundam
you're playing right into phil's hands you know

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously? What the f*ck is wrong with you? I posted the link because I thought the last post was when you came to your conclusion. I didn't quote your entire post because it's unnecessary. You did it on the last page.

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ?

That's it.

Let's have a battle zone. You and me. Odin vs. Zeus. I'm tired of going in circles with you across entire threads.

BWAHAHAHAHa Poor Ragey challenged me to a battle zone... eek! All because of his stupid gene. Mission Accomplished. Odin vs. Zeus battlezone.. doesn't get much dumber than that. Not only do you have over triple the appearance and feats (since they have focused on Odin considerably more) but all I really need is to post one simple scan.. from the horses mouth... who knows his father and his power very well. Having felt it and experienced it himself.. Thor.. made it clear.. Zeus and Odin are equal in power. Game, set , match. Ooo and mission accomplished Ragey...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're playing right into phil's hands you know

LOL.. I thought this was obvious to all.. guess not

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
BWAHAHAHAHa Poor Ragey challenged me to a battle zone... eek! All because of his stupid gene. Mission Accomplished. Odin vs. Zeus battlezone.. doesn't get much dumber than that. Not only do you have over triple the appearance and feats (since they have focused on Odin considerably more) but all I really need is to post one simple scan.. from the horses mouth... who knows his father and his power very well. Having felt it and experienced it himself.. Thor.. made it clear.. Zeus and Odin are equal in power. Game, set , match. Ooo and mission accomplished Ragey...

Concession accepted coward.

Hahaha, that's your evidence? The little power match up Thor gave? Figures. I shouldn't have mentioned it in the other thread. I can just as easily post hand books that call Odin the most powerful good in modern times.

If you're too much of a coward to do a battlezone regarding a fight, can you at least provide any shred of evidence regarding Zeus accessing a deeper reservoir like Odin does? Or have you conceded on that point as well?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're playing right into phil's hands you know

It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're playing right into phil's hands you know I'm laughing and furiously pressing the report button as we speak.

dmills
laughing

zopzop
1) I thought when Rage meant "Zeus can't amp" like Odin, he wasn't saying Zeus can't bolster his physical powers with his divine energy.

2) I think he was saying Zeus can't amp like Odin and by amp means : draw power from the very land of Asgard (or in Zeus' case Olympus) or draw power from all the Asgardians (in Zeus' case Olympians) into himself.

Hence at "base" Odin level, he and Zeus are about equal. But IF Odin wanted to go all out and amp, he can draw power from the land and gods in Asgard into himself, since it's all really just his power anyway.

I've NEVER seen Zeus amp like example 2. Does anyone have scans?

psycho gundam
only odin has done the second thing, or something remotely close to that

zelia kinda did that also

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bingo for the most part.

Even excluding Asgard and the Asgardians, Odin has a deeper reservoir of power inside of him that he cannot access in his base form that we see on a regular basis. I have seen absolutely zero evidence to support Zeus having such circumstances on his power level. It would also explain the gap in feats between Odin and other Skyfathers. If it makes it any better, Odin is basically three Skyfathers in one.

When Odin does attain his full powered form, he jumps up a few times in power. It's in this state that you see Odin destroying Galaxies, threatening the Multiverse etc. For Odin, turning giant isn't purely an atheistic choice. It's one of the main properties of the Twilight Sword in conjunction with the Eternal Flame. To prevent Odin from assuming the guise:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8290/odinvssurtur1.th.jpghttp://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4450/odinvssurtur2.th.jpghttp://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9120/odinvssurtur3.th.jpghttp://img837.imageshack.us/img837/361/odinvssurtur4.th.jpghttp://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5876/odinvssurtur5.th.jpghttp://img573.imageshack.us/img573/6686/odinvssurtur6.th.jpg

And like you said Odin can go even further by taking back the energy placed in Asgard and the Asgardians.

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
1) I thought when Rage meant "Zeus can't amp" like Odin, he wasn't saying Zeus can't bolster his physical powers with his divine energy.

2) I think he was saying Zeus can't amp like Odin and by amp means : draw power from the very land of Asgard (or in Zeus' case Olympus) or draw power from all the Asgardians (in Zeus' case Olympians) into himself.

Hence at "base" Odin level, he and Zeus are about equal. But IF Odin wanted to go all out and amp, he can draw power from the land and gods in Asgard into himself, since it's all really just his power anyway.

I've NEVER seen Zeus amp like example 2. Does anyone have scans? That's a pretty generous extrapolation given the original comments, but accurate in substance if nothing else.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you think I meant? I thought I made it pretty clear.

1. Zeus can amp his stats. I never once denied this. Kurupt is loony.

2. Odin has a deeper reservoir of power that he can draw on (His full powered state and beyond) When he does, he is beyond Zeus. Arguing that Zeus can simply will himself to these levels like Kurupt did is baseless. I have no reason to believe Zeus is under the same constrictions nor has some level of power we've never ever seen before.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you think I meant? I thought I made it pretty clear.

1. Zeus can amp his stats. I never once denied this. Kurupt is loony.

2. Odin has a deeper reservoir of power that he can draw on (His full powered state and beyond) When he does, he is beyond Zeus. Arguing that Zeus can simply will himself to these levels like Kurupt did is baseless. I have no reason to believe Zeus is under the same constrictions nor has some level of power we've never ever seen before.

This might be what you MEANT but not what you said. As others pointed out to you, that your orginal comments =/= what you just said.

dmills
I'll keep it real. I think that you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar by making a vague statement and like so many others tend to do on this forum, kurupt pounced on it. Of course, if one applies a little grey matter its fairly obvious what you intended, but seeing as though you generally give me a hard time about Nova, I thought I may as well have a few laughs at your expense. Good times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stupidity on my part. I forget that a fair bit of posters here need to be spoon fed everything, multiple times, across different threads, and it still might not stick.

The Nova shades are on eh?

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This might be what you MEANT but not what you said. As others pointed out to you, that your orginal comments =/= what you just said.

erm This is the post you quoted:


Did I claim Zeus cannot amp? Even once? No.

Did I not make it clear that I think Odin has a deep reservoir of power that he cannot access in his base form as opposed to Zeus? Yes.

What in that post does not match up with what I said? As a matter of fact, here's the link to the thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545407&pagenumber=2

How about you find a single post of mine that is contradictory to what I just said?

If you do, I'll concede. If you don't? Shut the **** up.

rotiart
This thread is so awesome. Kurupt completely caught rage and made a fool of him. I applaud you Kurupt.

iceman24567
rotiart if your gona cosign atleast be right unless thats sarcasm. Rage meant Zeus cant amp in the same way Odin can I have heard him say it numerous times in the past week

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rage meant Zeus cant amp in the same way Odin can I have heard him say it numerous times in the past week

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
rotiart if your gona cosign atleast be right unless thats sarcasm. Rage meant Zeus cant amp in the same way Odin can I have heard him say it numerous times in the past week

Meaning something and saying something are TWO completely different things Ice and you know it. Regardless of what he meant, he didn't say anything like that.

King Castle
Originally posted by iceman24567
rotiart if your gona cosign atleast be right unless thats sarcasm. Rage meant Zeus cant amp in the same way Odin can I have heard him say it numerous times in the past week as have i.

it's kurupts way of straw manning him in order to make a case and shoot him down with his own made up position. he is basically arguing with himself hence why i ignore him and his post concerning this.

as far as i have seen rage has bn very articulate in his post and has posted it more then once no way you can misconstrued it as much as kurupt has for his own argument sake

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stupidity on my part. I forget that a fair bit of posters here need to be spoon fed everything, multiple times, across different threads, and it still might not stick.

The Nova shades are on eh?



erm This is the post you quoted:


Did I claim Zeus cannot amp? Even once? No.

Did I not make it clear that I think Odin has a deep reservoir of power that he cannot access in his base form as opposed to Zeus? Yes.

What in that post does not match up with what I said? As a matter of fact, here's the link to the thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545407&pagenumber=2

How about you find a single post of mine that is contradictory to what I just said?

If you do, I'll concede. If you don't? Shut the **** up.

This is really simple my child... You were mentioning BASE levels and that Odin has a deeper reservoir to call upon... while Zeus you've never seen him be able to call upon any deeper reservoir and thus he's always at base level. You even went so far as to give a > < > on how it breaks down and mention Odin base equals Zeus Base.. Correct. So, it's quite clear then you are saying Zeus ONLY has a base level since he's equal in your formula to base odin and you went further and pointed out you don't feel like zeus has a reservoir to call upon. Yet you claim, you didn't mean Zeus can't amp WTF.. Are you really being this dense and stupid? That is exactly what you were claiming.. he only has a base and nothign further to call upon. I on the other hand.. believe Zeus has a base but most certainly can amp himself and increase his stats BEYOND base level and thus call upon power reservoir you say he doesn't have. I didn't think I had to break it down for a ragey who was pissed he got caught. Sorry buddy you did and it does suck. In fact, when have we ever seen Zeus amp his punches with lighting like he did against Hulk.. has he done that in any fight prior.. I can't recall him doing so.. if so.. he was amping his stats right there and calling upon a deeper reservoir of power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by King Castle
as have i.

it's kurupts way of straw manning him in order to make a case and shoot him down with his own made up position. he is basically arguing with himself hence why i ignore him and his post concerning this.

as far as i have seen rage has bn very articulate in his post and has posted it more then once no way you can misconstrued it as much as has kurupt has for his own argument sake

read above.. that is exactly how our conversations went down across multiple threads

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stupidity on my part. I forget that a fair bit of posters here need to be spoon fed everything, multiple times, across different threads, and it still might not stick.

Not really. Shyte happens on here a lot my man. I've seen threads where people argue over the most minute detail of a scan only because there was just the slightest bit of ambiguity in said scan. It's what turns a 3 page thread into a 30 page thread.



Heh

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/madprotector.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is really simple my child... You were mentioning BASE levels and that Odin has a deeper reservoir to call upon... while Zeus you've never seen him be able to call upon any deeper reservoir and thus he's always at base level. You even went so far as to give a > < > on how it breaks down and mention Odin base equals Zeus Base.. Correct. So, it's quite clear then you are saying Zeus ONLY has a base level since he's equal in your formula to base odin and you went further and pointed out you don't feel like zeus has a reservoir to call upon. Yet you claim, you didn't mean Zeus can't amp WTF.. Are you really being this dense and stupid? That is exactly what you were claiming.. he only has a base and nothign further to call upon. I on the other hand.. believe Zeus has a base but most certainly can amp himself and increase his stats BEYOND base level and thus call upon power reservoir you say he doesn't have. I didn't think I had to break it down for a ragey who was pissed he got caught. Sorry buddy you did and it does suck. In fact, when have we ever seen Zeus amp his punches with lighting like he did against Hulk.. has he done that in any fight prior.. I can't recall him doing so.. if so.. he was amping his stats right there and calling upon a deeper reservoir of power.

I don’t understand how your mind makes connections. It’s alien to me. I’m going to try really hard not to make a wall of text insulting your intelligence and pointing out your flaws. I’ll attempt to explain this to you one more time. I’ll also point out where you’ve misunderstood me and your leaps in logic.

A large leap indeed. I only specified Odin at base. I never once said that Zeus was limited to his base physical stats nor did I ever claim he cannot amp. I specifically pointed out Odin at base and did not do the same for Zeus for a reason. WORDS HAVE MEANING!

Both Odin and Zeus have base stats. Both Odin and Zeus can amp. But unlike Zeus, Odin has two further levels of power. Zeus does not have the natural restrictions that Odin has. He does not have a deeper reservoir of power that he cannot access. His never showed this, and I’m not going to assume his under the same restrictions. Hence, Zeus has no further well of power to draw on beyond what we’ve seen him capable of. Not difficult to understand.

Can Zeus amp his strength to levels above what he possesses on a daily basis? Of course. I don’t think Zeus walks around channeling all of his power into his stats and such. But if his fighting an opponent beyond him, he cannot simply will himself to reach a higher state of being, where he has access to a noticeably large amount of power. But Odin can. You cannot give beings powers or abilities they have never shown which is what you would have to do for Zeus for you to place him alongside Odin as you are. You'd have to be under the assumption that Zeus can become astronomically more powerful than we've ever seen despite this never being shown and such.

This is the ranking I made and I did it for a reason:

Odin accessing all of his power > Odin in his full power form > Odin at base =/> Zeus

Zeus and Odin at base – This is Zeus in the totality of his power. Not his base level. He has no further reservoirs of energy to draw from, but Odin does. This is why I specified this as a base level Odin. Because he can get a lot more powerful. Zeus cannot. Or at the very least, he has never shown the capability.

Odin in his full power form – This is Odin when he grows to his giant sized form. This is the state in which he can access his full power. This is the state in where he busts and recreates galaxies, goes toe to toe with a Death God who drained the energy of his entire pantheon including the Skyfather etc. For Zeus, growing large is a purely cosmetic choice. For Odin, it means a large increase in power.

Odin accessing all of his power – This is when Odin goes even further, drawing on the power of Asgard and the Asgardians.

I do not understand how I can make it any clearer to you. I have tried across different threads and have said the exact same thing, over and over to you but you just don’t seem to get it.

Starscream M
Can Zeus not also draw the powers of Olympus?

The Greek Pantheon is more powerful than the Norse Pantheon in literature.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His never done it like Odin. Skyfathers in general have the ability to at least lend out a small portion of the totality of it's pantheon's power but we have no idea how limited this ability is, if they need permission, if they can internalize it like Odin can or are limited by distance etc.

Odin on the other hand has literally drawn on the power of Asgard, granting him enough energy to go toe to toe with Seth despite not having the Odin Force. His also shown to have the ability to completely drain the life force of his pantheon and use it for his own purposes or simply drain the energy that gives the Gods their special powers.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'll attempt this once: We know for a fact that Odin's full power is only accessed when he achieves his full powered form. He walks around at his base. Zeus has not shown that his power is limited thus. He doesn't seem to have any deeper reservoir then what we've seen. It would explain why Odin has such greater feats than Zeus.

This was your quote.. at NO point in this quote do you even allude to Zeus being able to amp his stats... You talk about him having a base level and Odin having a base level. You even go into how you don't believe Zeus has a deeper reservoir to call upon. So you wouldn't take your quote as saying he can't amp beyond his base level? Come on Rage.. maybe that isn't what you meant... but at NO TIME did you allude to Zeus being able to amp his stats and were comparing Odin base level to Zeus's base level. That is what prompted this discussion. I hope you can at least be honest an admit it could be taken that way.

To go further... Who says a deeper reservoir is looked from an outside source... Asgard..people.. etc etc.. Comic book characters have deeper reservoir within themselves. Thus when you said Zeus has no deeper reservoir that is incorrect. As when he gets serious.. as you admit.. he can amp his stats.. which is calling up a reservoir within himself.

Tell me something.. When Odin is talking to Thanos.. and says.. you draw upon a power source as infinite as my own.. what was Odin referring to? Was he calling upon the odin force reservoir within himself.. talking about power within asgard or its people.. what exactly.. and comparing his reservoir to Thanos.. seems like he was saying they are comparable correct? Or you tell me how you view that scene.. I'm curious...

Lastly, maybe I'm mistaken but hasn't Zeus also grown to a much bigger size before? If so, wouldn't that disprove exactly what you're claiming

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, I’m sorry but you’re a ****ing idiot.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This was your quote.. at NO point in this quote do you even allude to Zeus being able to amp his stats... You talk about him having a base level and Odin having a base level. You even go into how you don't believe Zeus has a deeper reservoir to call upon. So you wouldn't take your quote as saying he can't amp beyond his base level? Come on Rage.. maybe that isn't what you meant... but at NO TIME did you allude to Zeus being able to amp his stats and were comparing Odin base level to Zeus's base level. That is what prompted this discussion. I hope you can at least be honest an admit it could be taken that way.

Because I did not specify Zeus can amp, that means I thought Zeus can’t amp? What kind of ****ing retarded argument is that?

I specified Odin at base level only. Not once did I mention Zeus’ base level in my calculations. You’d have to be adding in words that are not present in my posts to come to the conclusions you are.

Stop replying to arguments you form in your head and start replying to the ones I actually make.

I SPECIFIED ODIN ONLY AS HAVING A BASE BECAUSE HE CAN BECOME MUCH MORE POWERFUL BY ENTERING ANOTHER FORM WHICH IS SOMETHING ZEUS HAS NOT BEEN SHOWN TO BE CAPABLE OF DOING.

Zeus does NOT have a deeper reservoir of power. Not like Odin. He holds back like any character, but Odin actually has his power levels increase. Thus, I will not assume that Zeus can become exponentially more powerful by willing it.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
To go further... Who says a deeper reservoir is looked from an outside source... Asgard..people.. etc etc.. Comic book characters have deeper reservoir within themselves. Thus when you said Zeus has no deeper reservoir that is incorrect. As when he gets serious.. as you admit.. he can amp his stats.. which is calling up a reservoir within himself.

facepalm

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Tell me something.. When Odin is talking to Thanos.. and says.. you draw upon a power source as infinite as my own.. what was Odin referring to? Was he calling upon the odin force reservoir within himself.. talking about power within asgard or its people.. what exactly.. and comparing his reservoir to Thanos.. seems like he was saying they are comparable correct? Or you tell me how you view that scene.. I'm curious...

Honestly? It’s just Starlin tossing Thanos a bone. It had no more value than Odin saying he had never fought a foe like Thanos for eons. Even in the context of that fight, Odin was clearly a fair bit more powerful than Thanos.

And he’d have to be talking about his base level power because there’s no way in hell that his resources are anywhere near comparable to Odin’s if his getting his ass handed to him by his base level.

Odin can get noticeably more powerful by growing larger. His power more than doubles in that state by drawing on the power of Asgard and the Asgardians. I.e. the Odin that was kicking Thanos around? That Odin would be a speck compared to how powerful he can get.

Of course I could be way off and Starlin might not know Odin's capabilities.

By the way, he never said it was as large as his own. Just close. The way he phrased it was weird however. The only comparable scene I can think of was when Walker pointed out Thanos -or a clone- drawing on external power from his ship for the battle.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lastly, maybe I'm mistaken but hasn't Zeus also grown to a much bigger size before? If so, wouldn't that disprove exactly what you're claiming

facepalmx2

dmills
That's not what Odin said though. Iirc he said that he can see Thanos "drawing power from dark sources and that he too could draw upon them" or something to that affect. A little different context don't cha think? Of course, I could've missed something.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're a ****ing moron... You don't mention Zeus can amp.. and talk about how he only has a base level.. talk about how he has no other reservoir to call upon (forgetting like many comic book characters they have external and internal reservoirs) So you don't mention he can amp.. continually talk about him only having a base level and nothing to call upon.. yet this meant he can amp... YOu're truly and idiot of epic proportions.

Throwing him a bone... you mean it's an on panel fact that Odin hadn't faced a foe like that in eons? Or the on panel fact that thanos was drawing upon a power source almost as infinite as my own.. was his quote. You don't like it.. tough luck.. on panel canon statements

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by dmills
That's not what Odin said though. Iirc he said that he can see Thanos "drawing power from dark sources and that he too could draw upon them" or something to that affect. A little different context don't cha think?

If you're going to correct me.. maybe you should get it right.. don't you think? What he said was... you draw upon a dark source ALMOST as INFINITE as MINE. Not close to what you said but much closer to what I said.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I told you this many times over. I never once mentioned Zeus' base. I never once said that Zeus cannot amp. Provide a quote or concede.

I did however claim that Zeus has never shown to be able to drawn on a much larger reservoir of energy and grow exponentially in power like Odin has. Which is true.

Haha, the poor Thanos cock cobbler. Odin has faced Forsung, Surtur, Infinity, Seth, the fourth Celestial Host, but who are they compared to Thanos?

This is what Odin said:
http://img385.imageshack.us/f/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl7.jpg/
http://img252.imageshack.us/i/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg/

It was phrased even weirder than I remembered. But one things for sure, Thanos has no where near the reserves Odin has unless his hiding some cosmic artifact in one of his orifices.

roughrider
laughing ...This has turned into Zeus vs. Odin....

KuRuPT Thanosi
So again you're a moron... You don't mention Zeus can amp AT ALL ANYWHERE.. yet this was suppose to mean you believe he can amp... Idiot

Sorry bud, it was said and whether you like it or not.. doesn't really change a thing. Your bed buddy said that about Thanos. Ooo and he very well could have such a thing in his OrIfices

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never pointed out Zeus can amp his physical stats -thought it was pretty obvious- and based on that, you started this long debate -since our previous discussions ended up with you looking stupid- about me believing Zeus is unable to amp? Silly troll with his silly logic. Don't pretend you know what I'm thinking.

dmills
LOL at this shyte! We need a personal beef section.

Oh and

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nah I'm cool with Rage.. he is a good poster sans all the Thor wank at times.. I'm sure he would say the same about me Thanos though lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Because I think you're an idiotic ****** who should be banned from breeding.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Because I think you're an idiotic ****** who should be banned from breeding. Play nice or dont play at all

Rage.Of.Olympus
uhuh

I'm just joking. He knows that. Insulting each other is what we do. His a decent guy. Kind of stubborn -on purpose- but so am I.

Edit: Kurupt, you've gotten soft with the insults lately. I am disappoint.

rotiart
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Because I think you're an idiotic ****** who should be banned from breeding.

my retard-o-meter just went off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Warned for flaming.

rotiart
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Warned for flaming.

says the guy that in other threads mentions shoving cocks in mouths?
and then telling someone they are an idiotic ****** who should be banned from breeding?

dude i'll accept a warning.
your comments set off my retard-o-meter. and its not just in this thread.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Play nice or dont play at all

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by rotiart
says the guy that in other threads mentions shoving cocks in mouths?
and then telling someone they are an idiotic ****** who should be banned from breeding?

dude i'll accept a warning.
your comments set off my retard-o-meter. and its not just in this thread.

What? Link?

I was f*cking around. Do you want me to get Kurupt in here? He knows how I feel towards him. There's a reason I openly and continuously insult him a lot more than other posters.

no expression I'm not going to actually report you.

Insulting someone sets of your retard-o-meter? What?

You're getting your panties in too much of a bunch over something I said to another poster in good nature.

Lighten up. Go smoke a blunt or get a blow job or something.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What? Link?

I was f*cking around. Do you want me to get Kurupt in here? He knows how I feel towards him. There's a reason I openly and continuously insult him a lot more than other posters.

no expression I'm not going to actually report you.

Insulting someone sets of your retard-o-meter? What?

You're getting your panties in too much of a bunch over something I said to another poster in good nature.

Lighten up. Go smoke a blunt or get a blow job or something. You offerin or something? shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
If the circumstances are right, perhaps....

iceman24567
Oh you kinky little cur laughing

rotiart
...
i don't know if i should be insulted..
or aroused...

i'll go with option number two. evil face

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's all good... That is really just how we get at times when discussing somethings at length lol. There is a mutual respect.

Well Rage... Bada scared me in another thread.. Thus I have to tread carefully as I don't have the sway i.e. give the reach around you do.

Omega Vision
Clearly the fact that Hulk has larger muscles means he wins here.

Clearly.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
my gay-o-meter just went off.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Clearly the fact that Hulk has larger muscles means he wins here.

Clearly. depends on the artist. recently, zeus has been depicted as the one with bigger muscles.

dmills
And apparently, longer arms.

The Nuul
Originally posted by dmills
And apparently, longer arms.

Mr Fantastic > Zeus and Hulk.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
depends on the artist. recently, zeus has been depicted as the one with bigger muscles.
Read the OP. This is "normal sized" Zeus.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Read the OP. This is "normal sized" Zeus. Someones normal size does change.

Mindset
BBZ, have you been sniffing glue again?

Starscream M
bbz is right...theres no such thing as normal sized zeus....it all depends on the artist

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
BBZ, have you been sniffing glue again? If someone is regularly depicted as 5'8" and then artists decide to change that persons to like 6'3" their average size has changed. Why it doesn't matter. But the artists changed it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
bbz is right...theres no such thing as normal sized zeus....it all depends on the artist

thumb up

Zeus can grow though but that has nothing to do with why he shit stomped Hulk.

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If someone is regularly depicted as 5'8" and then artists decide to change that persons to like 6'3" their average size has changed. Why it doesn't matter. But the artists changed it. Are you sassing me, boy?

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
thumb up

Zeus can grow though but that has nothing to do with why he shit stomped Hulk. yep...he's too strong and fast for hulk

The Nuul
And 10000 times more powerful.

The Nuul
.

joesha28
Zeus will defeat Hulk with his lil picky in his pants,=.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.