Odin vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
H2H of course. Amping allowed.

The Nuul
lol

iceman24567
I knew this would come laughing . Be it Odin, Thanos or Zeus skyfather level characters should beat the bricks out of Hulk even in h2h

StiltmanFTW
big grin

Nihilist
How long is Odins reach?

dmills
I'm loving this. Gammatards are getting their just reward for all of the bullshyte they've talked over the last few years.

King Castle
Originally posted by Nihilist
How long is Odins reach? i say slightly longer then zeus

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/615518-odinseth_super.jpg smokin'

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by dmills
I'm loving this. Gammatards are getting their just reward for all of the bullshyte they've talked over the last few years.

Yep he was getting a little to full of himself so Zeus had to set him Straight .

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hmmmm Odin can amp.. and has a longer reach... I gotta go with Odin on this one.. as opposed to how Hulk would beat Zeus who can't amp. That is the difference in my eyes.

The Nuul
Originally posted by dmills

thumb up

The Nuul
Mr Fantastic's reach is longer than Odin's or Zeus's, he's >> skyfather.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
i say slightly longer then zeus

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/615518-odinseth_super.jpg smokin'

Is that Yuriko's boyfriend?

Nihilist
On Alvaro's comic board Hulk fans are going f*cking nuts at the way Zeus beat down Hulk, saying Pak should be of the book pronto. durlaugh

Gecko4lif
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**** yo hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha yea. Gammafags the world over are in tears. A string of deaths will plague Italy tonight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha yea. Gammafags the world over are in tears. A string of deaths will plague Italy tonight.

That was actually funny

Rage.Of.Olympus
whathefuk

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha yea. Gammafags the world over are in tears. A string of deaths will plague Italy tonight. let's not rush to any celebrations just yet...hulk is known to deliver revengeful comeuppance at those who do him ill

King Castle
Banner tech anyone?

Hulk is gonna bring some fold space and pym particles for revenge

CosmicComet
GAWD DAMN.

Been having laptop issues so I missed out on discussions here.

Pak must not have been kidding when he said he loved Zeus...he made Hulk look like a petulant child.

Amping allowed, Odin wins. Without it I feel Hulk is a lot stronger at base than this lame liver-spotted skyfather.

....What?

StiltmanFTW
Who is that guy fighting Odin?

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who is that guy fighting Odin? Seth the Egyptian god of death

celeyhyga17
Odin sneezes. This is Hulk after sneeze. blowup

StiltmanFTW
Seth the Egyptian god of death

He needs to go out with Deathstrike laughing out loud

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Yep he was getting a little to full of himself so Zeus had to set him Straight . you mean until he pawns him with bannertech next month right?

but seriously, I love The Hulk, but he cant take down skyfathers if they are allowed to direct their power reserves to amping their physical stats. although it is theoretically possible that he can amp himself beyond them, in a fight, he'd get knocked the **** out long before that.

-K-M-
On Alvaro's comic board Hulk fans are going f*cking nuts at the way Zeus beat down Hulk, saying Pak should be of the book pronto. durlaugh

link?

Silent Master
Originally posted by -K-M-
link?

http://www.comicboards.com/php/show.php?msg=hulk-2011020911324939&layout=thread

King Castle
i learned one thing from that Link.

1. Thanos the wise is either Nihilist or Kurrupt butt crack laughing laughing

dmills
O...M...G... I just clicked on that link. I need to smoke some of that good shyte after reading thru that. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/weed-4.gif

Nihilist
Thanos the wise aint me for sure Alvaros is full of too many full on idiitioc fanboys for my liking

KuRuPT Thanosi
I've never even been to that site.. so I know for sure it's not me. Although.. I do like that name.. Kudos to that person.

King Castle
Thanos the wise aint me for sure Alvaros is full of too many full on idiotic fanboys for my liking see that just throws me off and makes me question your credibility and why you wouldnt be there

dmills
i learned one thing from that Link.

1. Thanos the wise is either Nihilist or Kurrupt butt crack laughing laughing And apparently, the Hulk didn't really want to fight. He was uh, um, "sacrificing" himself.

King Castle
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I've never even been to that site.. so I know for sure it's not me. Although.. I do like that name.. Kudos to that person. glad you like it, i came up with it on the spot you should change it to that

Nihilist
@KC laughing out loud seriously that place is retard central, I skim through now and again. I can't arsed my having to read that shit all the time its why I haven't joined

CosmicComet
OH BOY I can taste the bitter tears. laughing

My favorite part is how incredulously he mentions the word -skyfather- ...as if its supposed to be beneath Hulk. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by CosmicComet
OH BOY I can taste the bitter tears. laughing

My favorite part is how incredulously he mentions the word -skyfather- ...as if its supposed to be beneath Hulk. laughing out loud

I don't know what they have to be upset about for the last couple of years it has been great it you were a Hulk fan.Getting this upset about him losing a fight to Zeus just shows how ridiculous the expectations have become.

dmills
I don't know what they have to be upset about for the last couple of years it has been great it you were a Hulk fan.Getting this upset about him losing a fight to Zeus just shows how ridiculous the expectations have become. Word.

zopzop
I don't know what they have to be upset about for the last couple of years it has been great it you were a Hulk fan.Getting this upset about him losing a fight to Zeus just shows how ridiculous the expectations have become.

I think one Hulk fan brought up a good point.

Thor KO's Glory who is basically thousands of gods rolled up into one.

Hulk gets his ass handed to him in a H2H match by Zeus.

Either way I don't care.

Silent Master
Thor >> Hulk.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by zopzop
I think one Hulk fan brought up a good point.

Thor KO's Glory who is basically thousands of gods rolled up into one.

Hulk gets his ass handed to him in a H2H match by Zeus.

Either way I don't care.

Glory was leagues above Thor even casually, that much was made clear.

Mjolnir is H4X + Thor was saved by a plot device that gave him just enough juice to retaliate with the latter.

It's not contradictory.

Zeus would beat Thor h2h here even worse than he beat Hulk. I don't think too many people would contest that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Glory was compared to Zeus being a single entity with all of the Olympian Gods residing within him. He was clearly intended to be pretty uber.

And Thor did pretty damn well against Glory. Heck, he even tanked his assault initially, then used one of Mjolnir's most dangerous weapons. Compare that to the Hulk against Zeus? Thor came off way more impressive.

The spark in that issue wasn't an amp in the physical sense unless you believe hope = power to Thor. It just gave him that little bit of hope he needed to spark his will as he was about to give up. Glory was mostly a psionic entity. Ate away at Thor's psyche and will.

Bentley
Thor didn't "tank" Glory's attacks, he was dying. Happily enough, Glory didn't see mjolnir's absorbing/reflecting abilities coming. I mean, it even stopped Kang!

Rage.Of.Olympus
confused Glory blasted Thor with a cosmic fire that contained the totality of it's power. Thor tanked the blast, absorbed it, and redirected it.

http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/?action=view&current=ThorvsGlory05.jpg

Thor was never physically dying. It was his psyche/will/sanity that was being broken down.
http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/?action=view&current=ThorvsGlory03.jpg
http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/?action=view&current=ThorvsGlory04.jpg
Thanks to ODG.

All in all, pretty impressive for Thor seeing as how Glory was intended to be noticeably more powerful than someone like even Zeus.

it was mjolnir that saved his ass and he had zero chance of surviving that encounter wihtout the energy absorption/amping/redirection

Colossus-Big C
Glory was actually compared to odin being a single entity with all of the Asgardian Gods residing within him., not zeus

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is the Interview I'm talking about:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=27876
Originally posted by 753

it was mjolnir that saved his ass and he had zero chance of surviving that encounter wihtout the energy absorption/amping/redirection

Zero? I disagree.

Would he have lost? Yes.

StiltmanFTW
bump

*runs away*

Heavenly king
Odin gives the hulk the same ass beating Zeus gave him lol

JakeTheBank
Odin.

Gg.

ctsketch
Easy contest.

One is am omnipotent, omniversal, galaxy busting force.

The other is Odin

carver9
Odin wins after a hard fight.

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
Odin wins easily

Fixed that for ya buddy wink

iceman24567
Odin wins in 14.9 seconds only because it takes him 14 seconds to lose patience and knock Hulks head off.

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
The first punch Hulk hits Odin with turns everyone in Asgard to dust (including Thor). This sends Odin flying and Odin gets pissed after a prolong fight of getting pounded on and grows a thousand ft tall and dominate Hulk for the win. wink

You make such wonderful stories. You should become a comic book writer. Overall, thumbs up cuz. smile

Silent Master
Odin wins

juggerman
You make such wonderful stories. You should become a comic book writer. Overall, thumbs up cuz. smile

I can't stop laughing!!!!

You win this round my friend....

h1a8
Depends on which Hulk

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Depends on which Hulk

No, it doesn't.

psycho gundam
lol

ilikecomics
bump !

Mshinu
Odin wins after a hard fight.

Since when is throwing one punch a hard fight?

Bentley
Well, Odin is lazy and old, so attacking the Hulk would be a chore.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mshinu
Since when is throwing one punch a hard fight?

thumb up

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mshinu
Since when is throwing one punch a hard fight? Since when is laughing at somebody a hard fight?

Endless Mike
Why bump this?

Starscream M
WB Hulk could win, the other versions of hulk would lose to odin.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
WB Hulk could win, the other versions of hulk would lose to odin.

WB loses 10/10

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
bump

*runs away* sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.