Wolverine vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
Who do you think would win in a fight to the death?

Starscream M
this has been done.

King Castle
it's bn done before numerous times.

lock.

Parmaniac
What are you guys talking I've never seen this thread, but I think it has some potential.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What are you guys talking I've never seen this thread, but I think it has some potential. I guess the previous spiderman vs wolverine thread didn't specify fight to the death... confused

Parmaniac
CIS on Wolverine fights are always to death.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine stomps.

King Castle
well then it's even worse. it is spite b/c one cant die and is out of character for pete since he didnt specify bloolust and cis off smokin'

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine stomps. down the stairs when he's running away from http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nJVS-KTlru0/Rjs8Qxz4V8I/AAAAAAAAAyc/y_kEkNNxCd4/s400/spudermanlogo.gif

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine does better in almost every fight they had, laughs off the webbing, rapes Parker's rogue gallery...

Spiderboy needs a serious amp if he ever wants to challenge Logan.

srankmissingnin
down the stairs when he's running away from http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nJVS-KTlru0/Rjs8Qxz4V8I/AAAAAAAAAyc/y_kEkNNxCd4/s400/spudermanlogo.gif

NzlG28B-R8Y

King Castle
Wolverine does better in almost every fight they had, laughs off the webbing, rapes Parker's rogue gallery...

Spiderboy needs a serious amp if he ever wants to challenge Logan. but he has precog and his personality isnt the same on the forum.

on the forum he has lvl 7 fighting skills and experience with the early warning and sound barrier breaking reflex speed. Wolvie cant compete b/c he only has claws and tackles and fights like a drunk bar bruiser.

Spidey has superhuman strength 15 to 25 tons easy and can punch at 100+ ton of force to ko logan cool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
but he has precog and his personality isnt the same on the forum.

on the forum he has lvl 7 fighting skills and experience with the early warning and sound barrier breaking reflex speed. Wolvie cant compete b/c he only has claws and tackles and fights like a drunk bar bruiser.

Spidey has superhuman strength 15 to 25 tons easy and can punch at 100+ ton of force to ko logan cool

You forgot to mention his superhuman durability.

King Castle
You forgot to mention his superhuman durability. which is comparable to an asgardian at his peak.

SamZED
but he has precog and his personality isnt the same on the forum.

Spidey has superhuman strength 15 to 25 tons easy and can punch at 100+ ton of force to ko logan cool STFU Logan flicked Spider-man and it hurt so if he does it twice he koes him. Plus he can sit there all week and take Parker's puny punches.

Spiderboy needs a serious amp if he ever wants to challenge Logan. Good thing this isnt a wresting match then.shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
STFU Logan flicked Spider-man and it hurt so if he does it twice he koes him. Plus he can sit there all week and take Parker's puny punches.

Exactly.

Good thing this isnt a wresting match then.shifty

sad sad sad sad sad

King Castle
Spiderman has a healing factor as well which make's wolverine moot.
Spiderman, Spidersense makes him untouchable and when he closes his eyes it gets better a combination of Radar sense like Daredevil and his instinct reaction he'll see wolvie even better and defeat him easy with a back flip on his back and webbing his mouth and nose so he suffocates

StiltmanFTW
I was kinda disappointed BC Wolvie didn't kick Reilly's ass in X-Men and Spider-Man mini...

He did stalemate Carnage, though smile

SamZED
Exactly.
sad sad sad sad sad stick out tongue

Spiderman has a healing factor as well which make's wolverine moot.
Spiderman, Spidersense makes him untouchable and when he closes his eyes it gets better a combination of Radar sense like Daredevil and his instinct reaction he'll see wolvie even better and defeat him easy with a back flip on his back and webbing his mouth and nose so he suffocates You're hillarious. Wolverine is much faster than Spider-man, Parker could never stab anyone as quickly as Logan. Plus Wolverine's hearing and sense of smell is more effective than spider sense in a fight. He's taken punches from Hulk, he wont even feel Parker's puny attacks, he's unkoable by anything other than class 100+ punches.

The fight starts, Logan stabs him. End of story. 1 second. 2 max.

King Castle
I was kinda disappointed BC Wolvie didn't kick Reilly's ass in X-Men and Spider-Man mini...

He did stalemate Carnage, though smile i like reilly and i think Wolvie should have bn able to easily defeat him but *shoulder shrug* what can you do?

Spiderman can use his stick ability and hit wolvie with the ground rubble on his feet or hands.

StiltmanFTW
Is there a Spidey villain that actually gave Logan trouble?

King Castle
Is there a Spidey villain that actually gave Logan trouble? yes. Venom but not for lack of trying stupid sym added mass kept the wearer save

SamZED
Venom.

EDIT: Damn beat me to it. Also Puma a little.

StiltmanFTW
i like reilly and i think Wolvie should have bn able to easily defeat him but *shoulder shrug* what can you do?

Spiderman can use his stick ability and hit wolvie with the ground rubble on his feet or hands.

Reilly just ain't a man enough, he was shitting himself while Logan had him at clawpoint. No wonder - he's a clone of Puny Parker, after all.

Parmaniac
Is there a Spidey villain that actually gave Logan trouble? Sandman, Hydroman, Electro (which leads me to a point I will adress as soon as someone starts the argument), Will O the Wisp, Swarm, Morlun, Spidercyde.

inimalist
Is there a Spidey villain that actually gave Logan trouble?

I'd imagine most of his flying villians would be a tough fight

King Castle
Reilly just ain't a man enough, he was shitting himself while Logan had him at claw point. No wonder - he's a clone of Puny Parker, after all. Reilly knows what's up and knows he cant Reilly on onesided kindness like Spidey has over the ears knowing Logan would never purposely harm him till you know logan slipped and knew he had a healing factor and stabbed him on the side of the chest..

BS on Puma he never had any trouble and Puma cant dish out the same lvl of damage as Sabe or other's have done to logan to put him down and worse Puma cant take Logan's damage output.

anyways list of Logan and Spidey's enemies:

Rhino
Electro
lizard
Vermin

Fanwanking: " oh, but Spidey holds back while Wolvie doesnt and hurts them while Spidey tries not to." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by inimalist
I'd imagine most of his flying villians would be a tough fight Flying + range attacks (better infinite ammo speaking of energy beams etc)

StiltmanFTW
Venom.

EDIT: Damn beat me to it. Also Puma a little.

Ah, of course.

Is there one that had Logan on the ropes/beat him?

King Castle
funny thing is that Spidey cant even beat his own rogue gallery consistently if at all in a forum fight.drylaugh

Parmaniac
funny thing is that Spidey cant even beat his own rogue gallery consistently if at all in a forum fight.drylaugh Sabretooth, Omega Red, Apocylapse? Oh wait...

Starscream M
I'd imagine most of his flying villians would be a tough fight or guys like spiderman, hydroman, electro

Starscream M
Sabretooth, Omega Red, Apocylapse? Oh wait... apoc isn't a wolverine rogue if that was your point confused

inimalist
funny thing is that Spidey cant even beat his own rogue gallery consistently if at all in a forum fight.drylaugh

I don't understand how that could be possible...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
apoc isn't a wolverine rogue if that was your point confused He appeared in the Thor vs. Wolverine issue when he was influenced and saw regular people as his villains.

StiltmanFTW
Sandman, Hydroman, Electro (which leads me to a point I will adress as soon as someone starts the argument), Will O the Wisp, Swarm, Morlun, Spidercyde.

He didn't fight these. Except from Sandman (alternate universe, fight got interrupted, but Sandman got the advantage) and post-upgrade Electro (got wtf pwned off-panel).

Swarm got owned by Gargan.

I'd imagine most of his flying villians would be a tough fight

They should. The ones with ranged options at least. CIS plays an important role, though.

SamZED
Reilly knows what's up and knows he cant Reilly on onesided kindness like Spidey has over the ears knowing Logan would never purposely harm http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2148/normalexcusesfrustrated.png

Pete's lucky Logan holds back every time he attacks Spider-man. yes

Except you know, when he thought it wasnt Parker.. Or the several times he went berserk on him... or the times he didnt give a crap that its his friend and tried to gutt him.. or the time he had no other choice... anyway nevermind.. Pete is lucky they'e friends.

Parmaniac
He didn't fight these. Except from Sandman (alternate universe, fight got interrupted, but Sandman got the advantage) and post-upgrade Electro (got wtf pwned off-panel). 1. it was retconned and 2. Spider-man WTF owned him AFTer his upgrade off panel.

Swarm got owned by Gargan. And that actually doesn't really matter.

And simple logic should tell anyone that he gets shit stomped cause he has no way of hurting them whatsoever so he doesn't really has to have fought them.

King Castle
I don't understand how that could be possible... most of Spidey's wins in comic are peppered with large dose of PIS and use of terrain which is removed here forcing him to fight without environment to use against his opponents.

it's why he manages to beat guys like:

Human Torch
Sandman
Hydroman
Electro
Venom
Carnage

has also used it to defeat guys like

Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Rhino
Gargan

and just about everyone not saying he cant beat some of them without terrain but it does change a lot of things when he is deprived of it

inimalist
most of Spidey's wins in comic are peppered with large dose of PIS and use of terrain which is removed here forcing him to fight without environment to use against his opponents.

it's why he manages to beat guys like:

Human Torch
Sandman
Hydroman
Electro
Venom
Carnage

has also used it to defeat guys like

Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Rhino
Gargan

and just about everyone not saying he cant beat some of them without terrain but it does change a lot of things when he is deprived of it

so your argument is that continuous on panel showings of Spider-Man amount to PIS rather than an accurate guage of how powerful he is in Marvel hirearchy?

I could use the exact same logic to say that Man-Thing should beat Silver Surfer.

King Castle
so your argument is that continuous on panel showings of Spider-Man amount to PIS rather than an accurate guage of how powerful he is in Marvel hirearchy?

I could use the exact same logic to say that Man-Thing should beat Silver Surfer. no, but in a forum he isnt going to have a life wire laying around to use on his opponent or walls to hide behind and places to swing from to get the stealth hits from various directions.. or stuff like microwave guns, water towers, fires, water etc etc..

Parmaniac
most of Spidey's wins in comic are peppered with large dose of PIS and use of terrain which is removed here forcing him to fight without environment to use against his opponents. And here we have the epitome of hypocrisy again, while Spider-man is like you like to say 24/7 protected by "writers armor" while Wolverine's "feats" are all 100% legit even if a character suddenly decides to take a big dump on half of his power set or Wolverine had the moment of suprise, I still recall your wankfest after Count Nefaria.

And if Wolverine should for some evil reason loose it's always the writers fault. But yeah it's Spider-man who's wearing writers armor.

not to metion that the powers of the character pretty much rely on environment and how likely is a situation without any? DUH

That's why I said the standard forum setting crippples him from the get go.

SamZED

I could use the exact same logic to say that Man-Thing should beat Silver Surfer. Yes, Spider-man has no buiseness beating Electro. Because in 20 years of his loser history Electro had one impressive showing against X-man. Also all 60 times Spider-man's webbing was said to be fireproof is PIS

inimalist
no, but in a forum he isnt going to have a life wire laying around to use on his opponent or walls to hide behind and places to swing from to get the stealth hits from various directions.. or stuff like microwave guns, water towers, fires, water etc etc..

So you are saying without these, spiderman isn't able to beat people he is repeatedly shown as being able to beat?

its like you are saying Spiderman can't fight smart, because to do so would be PIS.

Starscream M
So you are saying without these, spiderman isn't able to beat people he is repeatedly shown as being able to beat?
he has a point...spiderman wouldn't be able to beat sandman, elektro, hydroman without the environmental factors.

SamZED
he has a point...spiderman wouldn't be able to beat sandman, elektro, hydroman without the environmental factors. Or prep that he uses 90% of the times he fights these guys.

Parmaniac
he has a point...spiderman wouldn't be able to beat sandman, elektro, hydroman without the environmental factors. Would Wolverine?

Or would he defeat Omega Red or Sabertooth or Apocalypse by forum rules?

SamZED
Or even Daken.

inimalist
he has a point...spiderman wouldn't be able to beat sandman, elektro, hydroman without the environmental factors.

"beat" as in, "put down in some permanent and decisive way", sure, beat as in "do better in a fight", idk

Starscream M
Would Wolverine?

no of course not. wolverine would get owned by them as well.

King Castle
And here we have the epitome of hypocrisy again, while Spider-man is like you like to say 24/7 protected by "writers armor" while Wolverine's "feats" are all 100% legit even if a character suddenly decides to take a big dump on half of his power set or Wolverine had the moment of suprise, I still recall your wankfest after Count Nefaria.

And if Wolverine should for some evil reason loose it's always the writers fault. But yeah it's Spider-man who's wearing writers armor.

not to metion that the powers of the character pretty much rely on environment and how likely is a situation without any? DUH

That's why I said the standard forum setting cripples him from the get go. i thought it was funny i wont deny that. i am a firm believer that adamantium sharp claws should be able to cut various opponents some being high meta to heralds b/c he has done it in the past.

i crackled jokes on Count Nefarai so what? i never denied, gave or took anything from that fight b/c frankly i didnt care.

Writers dump more on Wolvie B/c it's hard to put him down which is why they dumb down his personality and even dismiss his history for a craptacular gore fest writing.

it is more likely for venom to ram his tentacles into logan when he catches him then it is for venom to do the same to Spiderman b/c he doesnt have a healing factor.

it's more likely for Electro to go massive electro explosion ala Nitro on Logan then it is for Spiderman since he lacks a healing Factor..
so yeah Spiderman and various heroes benefit from writer protection from time to time especially spiderman.

Starscream M
"beat" as in, "put down in some permanent and decisive way", sure, beat as in "be a better in a fight", idk be better in a fight? how would that be defined?

SamZED
Ah, of course.

Is there one that had Logan on the ropes/beat him? You mean where Logan beat him or the other way around? They both have defeated each other in the past.

StiltmanFTW
Rhino - one swipe and Rhino shitted his pants
Electro pwned off-panel, Logan's uniform was intact
lizard Logan was holding back and still stomped him
Vermin Vermin had Bloodscream backing him up and still got two-shotted

Carnage - BC Wolverine stalemated him, for most part of the fight he had only one set of claws.

Venom and his clone - those were actually decent fights.

Puma - tricked by drugged Logan.

Doc Ock - was getting owned on two occasions in alternate realities.

Kingpin - defeated in a swordfight in a What if.

Shocker, Scorpion, Constrictor, Boomerang (all amped) - beaten in Secret War. It was a team fight though and we saw only some flashbacks.

StiltmanFTW
You mean where Logan beat him or the other way around? They both have defeated each other in the past.

The other way around.

Venom's defeated Wolverine? I thought there was a double KO and Logan recovered first or something?

SamZED
"various heroes benefit from writer protection from time to time"
This is true.

"especially spiderman"
This isnt. Just because you blame every instance on writers protection doesnt mean its so. In fact some of Wolverine's villains get more downplayed for Logan to stand a chance against them than Spider-man's villain ever will.

SamZED
Electro thing was retconned.

The other way around.

Venom's defeated Wolverine? I thought there was a double KO and Logan recovered first or something? Well, since KC mentioned writers armor, the time you've mentioned Venom was doing better but got koed after jumping from a whaterfall. And the guy jumped off a plane in the past.

inimalist
be better in a fight? how would that be defined?

ha, that is actually a good question. I mean he has problems against those people because their powerset makes them immune to the types of attacks spiderman can make, not that they are an inherently more powerful character. IMHO, it's not that spidey would lose to people like hydroman or electro without such "pis", just that he needs to find a creative way to do it with his powerset. like I said, IMHO at least.

StiltmanFTW

Was it retconned before or after Logan handed him his ass on a platter?

King Castle

Well, since KC mentioned writers armor, the time you've mentioned Venom was doing better but got koed after jumping from a whaterfall. And the guy jumped off a plane in the past. you mean when Venom used his sym to slow down his fall by producing web gliders from his arms and legs?

erm

SamZED
Was it retconned before or after Logan handed him his ass on a platter? Heh.big grin

Not really retconned, but.. in his latest appearance he went to some doc because his powers weren't working right. He said something like "my powers are barely working" and a flashback of that scene with Logan.

SamZED
you mean when Venom used his sym to slow down his fall by producing web gliders from his arms and legs?

erm Doesnt make a difference. Or the time he fell off a skyscrapper. Or jumped off a cliff. But barely surived a waterfall? He also didnt try to suffocate or stab Wolverine with his tendrils. All that you'd call writers armor if it was Spider-man.

StiltmanFTW
Heh.big grin

Not really retconned, but.. in his latest appearance he went to some doc because his powers weren't working right. He said something like "my powers are barely working" and a flashback of that scene with Logan.

WHAT?

Who wrote that? Slott? It's the same exact scene from New Avengers in that flashback, are you sure?

That pretty much completely discredits the feat erm

Parmaniac
"Like a Battery he's sometimes fully charged and sometimes almost empty"

was more or less what he said.

SamZED
WHAT?

Who wrote that? Slott? It's the same exact scene from New Avengers in that flashback, are you sure?

That pretty much completely discredits the feat erm Yes, definitely the same scene. Basically a copy of that panel. Not sure who wrote it tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Guys, we need to make it to the 5th page. Mods will never notice this ain't the original thread then snicker

King Castle
Doesnt make a difference. Or the time he fell off a skyscrapper. Or jumped off a cliff. But barely surived a waterfall? He also didnt try to suffocate or stab Wolverine with his tendrils. All that you'd call writers armor if it was Spider-man. i said it be more likely you spidey wanker to happen to him then it would to wolvester.

i didnt say it did and you are forgeting that Venom was alsi being slashed or did you forget one of the weaknesses of the sym requiring mass to keep regenerating and it does still weakens

Parmaniac
i said it be more likely you spidey wanker to happen to him then it would to wolvester. You also blamed the writers cause of Morluns showing after his return. Yet Morlun was portrayed vastly superior to Spider-man in their first encounter, can't remember the second and after he returned and steam rolled whole Wakanda (BP Kingdom and Gorilla Kingdom) tore an adamantium net (which was argued by you and certain other people that's it's not even adamantium) and all that shit and finally gets BFRed not really beaten they just got rid of him, to favor your stance in the Wolverine vs. Morlun thread.

Seriously Morlun (for example) would so shitstomp Wolverine but you blame the writers again while it was pretty obvious that the whole character became much more than just another Spider-man villain.

You blame EVERYTHING you don't like to the writer.

SamZED
i said it be more likely you spidey wanker to happen to him then it would to wolvester.

i didnt say it did and you are forgeting that Venom was alsi being slashed or did you forget one of the weaknesses of the sym requiring mass to keep regenerating and it does still weakens
Venom wasnt hurt, not even a little. Was nothing wrong with his mass. There's no way to look at it to excuse the low showing.

Bah.. you blame everything on writers armor when it comes to Spider-man, even him beating freakin Molten Man with his webbing that was said to be fireproof decades ago. But have no problem with Wolverine beating Omega Red with a freaking door or Daken forgetting about his pheromones in their last battle etc.

Just admitt you hate Spider-man and cant help but downlpay his feats.

SamZED
Guys, we need to make it to the 5th page. Mods will never notice this ain't the original thread then snicker laughing

Parmaniac
Just admitt you hate Spider-man and cant help but downlpay his feats. Actually he more than once did.

King Castle
You also blamed the writers cause of Morluns showing after his return. Yet Morlun was portrayed vastly superior to Spider-man in their first encounter, can't remember the second and after he returned and steam rolled whole Wakanda (BP Kingdom and Gorilla Kingdom) tore an adamantium net (which was argued by you and certain other people that's it's not even adamantium) and all that shit and finally gets BFRed not really beaten they just got rid of him, to favor your stance in the Wolverine vs. Morlun thread.

Seriously Morlun (for example) would so shitstomp Wolverine but you blame the writers again while it was pretty obvious that the whole character became much more than just another Spider-man villain.

You blame EVERYTHING you don't like to the writer. WTH?! are you talking about?!

you need to stop making up shite.

only thing that was argued about was the adamantium net it was PIS at it's highest since it is to date the only adamantium to be flexible enough to be used as a net. i dont give two shites about you or anything you have to say.

the majority of the forum agreed on it minus our wayward posters who have no credibility to begin with

SamZED
Actually he more than once did. Cool. Remember what they say? About admitting that one has a problem being the first step towards recovery....

Juk3n
Been done, kill or not, it comes down to this..

Spider-mans average damage output feats don't pack enough punch to beat Logans average durability feats.

Spider-man has a faster movement/reaction feat average, but Logan has more than a few examples of super human speed significant enough to hang h2h with parker.

In the end, you really just have to lol at a 10 tonner punching Wolverine to death on a forum. Pete needs many many hits for a simple KO, Logan needs 1 hit for a bad wound.

Reen wins, been done, inb4merge ^^

StiltmanFTW
Yes, definitely the same scene. Basically a copy of that panel. Not sure who wrote it tbh.

Could you check? I wonder what writer is brave enough to interfere with Bendisverse.

You also blamed the writers cause of Morluns showing after his return. Yet Morlun was portrayed vastly superior to Spider-man in their first encounter, can't remember the second and after he returned and steam rolled whole Wakanda (BP Kingdom and Gorilla Kingdom) tore an adamantium net (which was argued by you and certain other people that's it's not even adamantium) and all that shit and finally gets BFRed not really beaten they just got rid of him, to favor your stance in the Wolverine vs. Morlun thread.

You blame EVERYTHING you don't like to the writer.

Morlun is a very consistent character and it was implied he could break the unbreakable in the first arc he's been.

Venom wasnt hurt, not even a little. Was nothing wrong with his mass. There's no way to look at it to excuse the low showing.

Bah.. you blame everything on writers armor when it comes to Spider-man, even him beating freakin Molten Man with his webbing that was said to be fireproof decades ago. But have no problem with Wolverine beating Omega Red with a freaking door or Daken forgetting about his pheromones in their last battle etc.

Just admitt you hate Spider-man and cant help but downlpay his feats.

I still believe he did use the pheromones, but Samurai's training and his words helped him keep his focus.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

King Castle
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine win but spiderman has precog and fought morlun? sad

SamZED
Could you check? I wonder what writer is brave enough to interfere with Bendisverse. Found it. Mark Waid

StiltmanFTW
Found it. Mark Waid

Thank you very much. I don't think I've read anything by him.

SamZED
Thank you very much. I don't think I've read anything by him. np. And dont worry. THe story was meh..

jinzin
Guys, we need to make it to the 5th page. Mods will never notice this ain't the original thread then snicker

hysterical

inimalist
Bendisverse

/chuckle

never seen it put so clearly...

StiltmanFTW
np. And dont worry. THe story was meh..

No wonder, he works for DC more often.

SamZED
No wonder, he works for DC more often. shifty

StiltmanFTW
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3614/webbingfails.jpg

cool

Badabing
this has been done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.