Odin/Bor vs Zeus/Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Starscream M
Bor seems like the weakest out of the bunch...so I'd give it to Zeus team.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
Bor seems like the weakest out of the bunch...so I'd give it to Zeus team. He was said to have the power to kill classic Thor in 1 hit.

iceman24567
Odin makes up for Bors lack of feat team one ftw

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 for the Epic Stomp. I honestly don't even think Tyrant needs Zeus.. he Solos

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
He was said to have the power to kill classic Thor in 1 hit. hyperbole prob

his onpanel showings wasn't that impressive tbh

iceman24567
He was said to have the power to kill classic Thor in 1 hit. Thor said he would have died with one hit pre Odin power upgrade

Nihilist
hyperbole prob

his onpanel showings wasn't that impressive tbh If his reach was longer maybe he could of stopped the hit, is that what youre saying?

KuRuPT Thanosi
that was hyperbole.. come on people... Thor has taken shots from his Father and yet one shot from Bor wouldn't killed him... doesn't get more hyperbolic than that.

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
that was hyperbole.. come on people... Thor has taken shots from his Father and yet one shot from Bor wouldn't killed him... doesn't get more hyperbolic than that. That may be true, but Odin's intent was never to kill Thor, Bor's was due to the spell by Loki that made everybody including Thor to look like a demon.

iceman24567
If his reach was longer maybe he could of stopped the hit, is that what youre saying? laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
That may be true, but Odin's intent was never to kill Thor, Bor's was due to the spell by Loki that made everybody including Thor to look like a demon.

I'm pretty sure one time Odin was made with Rage and Thor and blasting him.. not a mere spanking. Point is, it was hyperbolic imo

Black bolt z
Team 2 for slight majority.

OneDumbG0
Had Thor not made a reference to his empowerment with the Odinforce as the specific reason he was saved, I might agree that you could consider Thor's statement, hyperbole. But he did. The statement is made too deliberately with its use of a condition precedent.

And beyond that, a lesser-looking follow-up blow with the butt-end of his halberd ended up breaking his rib outright. Bor took Odinforce Thor to the limit (and took Mjolnir beyond its limit). The Destroyer Armor with a free naked shot didn't do nearly as much.

DarkOdin
that was hyperbole.. come on people... Thor has taken shots from his Father and yet one shot from Bor wouldn't killed him... doesn't get more hyperbolic than that. Bor was blooded lusted to kill Thor Odin never wanted to kill Thor just put him in his place

StiltmanFTW
hyperbole prob

his onpanel showings wasn't that impressive tbh

No, it wasn't hyperbole.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Had Thor not made a reference to his empowerment with the Odinforce as the specific reason he was saved, I might agree that you could consider Thor's statement, hyperbole. But he did. The statement is made too deliberately with its use of a condition precedent.

And beyond that, a lesser-looking follow-up blow with the butt-end of his halberd ended up breaking his rib outright. Bor took Odinforce Thor to the limit (and took Mjolnir beyond its limit). The Destroyer Armor with a free naked shot didn't do nearly as much. thumb up Yup the same destoyer that kill Thor in the ast did nothing with a clear shot on Thor. Yet Bor could break Odinforce Thor ribs with a head butt. PLus we have on panel statements from Odin that show Odin was perhaps under BOr in terms of power at the least Bor would hold his own long enough for Odin to take a win plus i see Bor wearing down his opponet enough were Odin would have a much easier time

Badabing
Zeus smites. sneer

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Badabing
Zeus smites. sneer Zeus barley won agaisnt hulk he is not smiting anyone . Zeus only won b/c Hulk let him right bada laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Nice thread... thumb up

I actually think Zeus and DP Tyrant have the advantage and would give them a majority; I certainly dont think DP Tyrant can solo team 1 though...

Zeus/DP Tyrant 7-8/10...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

And beyond that, a lesser-looking follow-up blow with the butt-end of his halberd ended up breaking his rib outright. Bor took Odinforce Thor to the limit (and took Mjolnir beyond its limit). The Destroyer Armor with a free naked shot didn't do nearly as much.

I know the reference and that is a valid point. However, it's also valid that Thor had taken multiple shots from a pissed off Thor and he was just fine.. yet ONE shot from Bor would've killed him? That doesn't seem like a tad bit of a stretch there?

TheLordofMurder
I dont think Thors statement was hyperbole as I think the writter wrote Thor saying that as if it was a fact...

HOWEVER I do think Thors statement was one of MANY MANY inconsistent things that writters have written these characters to say over the years...

So at that point in time (when that fight was written), it was true...but that writter (undoubtably) didnt take other Thor showings into account when he wrote that.

Afterall, no way in hell does Bor possess more attack power than a "merciless" Celestial...

Nor does Bor possess more attack power than Michael Korvac; and Thor withstood his attacks and lived...

OneDumbG0
I know the reference and that is a valid point. However, it's also valid that Thor had taken multiple shots from a pissed off Thor Odin and he was just fine.. yet ONE shot from Bor would've killed him? That doesn't seem like a tad bit of a stretch there? I'm not sure what instance you're referring to in that underlined part.

And even if I did, I fail to see how you're not just repeating the same disbelief that I addressed with my previous post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.