Conan vs. Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Arnold from both Conan films against Vigo from the LOTR trilogy in a sword fight to the death.

Arnold has Crom's sword and Aragorn has Narsil.

Fight takes place at the river in Sherwood Forest from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Robtard
Logic in me says Aragorn.

The fanboy in me says Conan crushes his enemies, sees them driven before him and hears the lamentation of their women.

Impediment
Aragorn has speed and agility, but Conan has raw power and training, while both have cunning.

I'm torn, actually.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm torn, actually.

Ask yourself this, can Aragorn KO a camel?

Impediment
Mmm..... I really dunno. Seriously. no expression

Lord Lucien
Oh it's been so long since I've seen Conan.

Aragorn managed pretty well against Lurtz. How would Conan compare to the Uruk captain?

Impediment
Pretty well, methinks.

BruceSkywalker
it has been such a long time since i have seen Conan as well as LOTR..

I think Aragorn but not by much.. however am open to think differently

the ninjak
Conan's blows would send Aragorn into flying violently into rolls.

When they do parry Conan would simply overwhelm Aragorn into going for a quick kill. Which is a mistake for Conan would simply repel and take A's arm off.

Both are incredible legends but I'm siding with Conan here.

Pwned
What about Aragorn blocking a trolls swing? Thats a decent strength feat.

Blinky
Conan beat the shit out of a GOD, a ****ing GOD...

Robtard
6PQ6335puOc

Flameback
Conan goes barbarian on Aragorn for the win!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Pwned
What about Aragorn blocking a trolls swing? Thats a decent strength feat. Do not forget, Lurtz snapped an Orc's neck with one hand when he was "born," and Aragorn was able to physically fight him as well.

That said, I have not seen Conan in like, forever.

ares834
Aragorn leaves Conan missing his head and an arm... Like Lurtz. Still its a close fight.

Pwned
Yeah id say the whole "Barbarian" thing works against Conan, as thats what Aragorn trained for 80 years to fight, things rushing at him recklessly and ready to rip him to shreds. Been to long since ive seen Conan, but Aragorn prolly has the edge (by quite a bit) in swordsmanship.

NemeBro
Orcs are not necessarily reckless.

""no beautiful things, but many clever ones."

Pwned
From the movie interpretation of them, they are some of the most reckless/berserking things i have ever seen. I saw maybe 3 that were intelligent, Lurtz, Sharku, and Gothmog. The rest are rabble that can barely think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.