Sentry vs. She Hulk(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
She hulk gets the jupiter suit.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Shulkie already one-shotted him biscuits

tkitna
What is the jupiter suit? I'm still on my marvel boycott.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
What is the jupiter suit? I'm still on my marvel boycott.

In that suit she's beaten Champion.

tkitna
The suit had something to do with it or are we just being sarcastic? Regardless, i've blacklisted Slott due to that horror anyways.

StiltmanFTW
I think it did. Can't say for sure, because I wasn't reading She-Hulk.

Anyway, she was working out and became vastly stronger, that's how she defeated Champ.

SuperiorTech
From what I recall after Jen trained for three months in human form and transformed into She-hulk she became become exponentially stronger. After the fight with Champion and she came back to earth she had trouble controlling her strength.

Long story short the Jupiter Suit actually restricted her strength and gave her more control after a few modifications from Reed

King Castle
without her temporary strength regiment the jupiter wouldnt add anything to her strength since as it was said it only help regulate her temp power increase.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1133603-00max0111_super.jpg

StiltmanFTW
And what happened to that rather significant upgrade? It's been forgotten?

King Castle
she stop working and and doesnt have the body of chyna and is drawn back to her normal dimensions.

did you read the Pm and check the site i told you about?

StiltmanFTW
Aye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.