OWAW Superman Vs. OF/WM Thor w/Bos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
you know the drill. you know the deal. who takes it?
No BFR btw.

argue

celeyhyga17
Guess no one wants to start the shietstorm with this one...

naughty

TheLordofMurder
Thor with true Warriors Madness+Belt of Strength would be 20 times stronger than his normal self; I honestly think Supes gets stomped in this situation...

Now Thor with "just" Warriors Madness (x10 strength) would be much more even on a physical level...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thor with true Warriors Madness+Belt of Strength would be 20 times stronger than his normal self; I honestly think Supes gets stomped in this situation...

Now Thor with "just" Warriors Madness (x10 strength) would be much more even on a physical level...

How many times stronger do you think was Superman when he pushed Warworld..?

Btw, this Thor has some access to the Odin Force..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How many times stronger do you think was Superman when he pushed Warworld..?

Btw, this Thor has some access to the Odin Force..

I really cant say how much stronger Supes was than normal when he pushed Warworld as comicbook physics and real life physics are so far apart its ridiculous; using real life physics, trillions of times stronger (because of "centrifugal force," did you know it would require more energy to move a planet from its orbit than to destroy it?)...

Using comicbook physics, who knows...

I do know that, in the comicbook, Thor at normal strength level lifted a significant portion of the Midgard Serpents mass and hurled it away from Earth (And the Midgard Serpent is big and massive enough to wrap itself around the Earth)...

So Thor at times 20 strength (and more since you did state that Thor had a portion of the Odin Force in this senario) should be capable of replicating Supes planetary moving feat and going beyond it...

IMHO, Thor overpowers Supes here...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I really cant say how much stronger Supes was than normal when he pushed Warworld as comicbook physics and real life physics are so far apart its ridiculous; using real life physics, trillions of times stronger (because of "centrifugal force," did you know it would require more energy to move a planet from its orbit than to destroy it?)...

Using comicbook physics, who knows...

I do know that, in the comicbook, Thor at normal strength level lifted a significant portion of the Midgard Serpents mass and hurled it away from Earth (And the Midgard Serpent is big and massive enough to wrap itself around the Earth)...

So Thor at times 20 strength (and more since you did state that Thor had a portion of the Odin Force in this senario) should be capable of replicating Supes planetary moving feat and going beyond it...

IMHO, Thor overpowers Supes here...

With the increase in str & dur after a sundip, I'm sure his speed is greatly enhanced as well. Supes can pull out a bullrush so fast and so strong Thor may not be ready for that kind of punishment.

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
With the increase in str & dur after a sundip, I'm sure his speed is greatly enhanced as well. Supes can pull out a bullrush so fast and so strong Thor may not be ready for that kind of punishment. just some advice. Try not to offer definitive opinions in your threads it tends to make people think of bait threads not to say that its what your trying to do but yeah. Anyways I think that the Odinson might be in a spot of trouble here in terms of a physical fight as while Thor is strong he will never be strong enough IMO to outmuscle with WM/BoS a high end superman as that is just broken in terms of a physical fight with anything less capable than an High end DS which I can tell you Thor is not. However that said Thor wins not due to the belt or the Warrior madness as they are negligible when the OF gets brought in as the amp that he can pump himself with is equivalent to asgardian retard strength.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005
just some advice. Try not to offer definitive opinions in your threads it tends to make people think of bait threads not to say that its what your trying to do but yeah. Anyways I think that the Odinson might be in a spot of trouble here in terms of a physical fight as while Thor is strong he will never be strong enough IMO to outmuscle with WM/BoS a high end superman as that is just broken in terms of a physical fight with anything less capable than an High end DS which I can tell you Thor is not. However that said Thor wins not due to the belt or the Warrior madness as they are negligible when the OF gets brought in as the amp that he can pump himself with is equivalent to asgardian retard strength.

Uahaha... I'm doing a little "pump priming". I like to see my threads reach a bazillion pages with shietstorms left and right. What better than playing both sides.

gathering

Black bolt z
Thor.

leonidas
we know th belt doubles his REGULAR strength. we have no way to know it would double his wm strength. seems at least as likely the belt would be redundant imo. do we have a way to gauge just how much stronger supes was in that arc? are we saying 2x? 5x? this thread will depend on how much stronger people perceive sundipped supes to be than his regular self.

celeyhyga17
Hey Uriel, look what I'm doing?!?!

angel_not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.