Deadsace: Aftermath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Did a search and nothing turned up. So, I bought this and it was pretty rad. Would've helped if I've played any of the DS games, but it didn't bore me with a long ass introduction to the universe, nor did it confuse me to oblivion. It did raise questions, but the kind of curiousity that would make me play the games. What did everyone else think?

Robtard
Did you watch the first animation of Dead Space? It's better, imo.

I didn't care for the main story's computer graphics, but once the individuals got into their own story, the quality of animation improved. Never did finish watching the last ep.

Impediment
Aftermath was very mediocre. The in-between episode CGI was just atrocious. The actual episode animation was good, and the storylines answered a few questions I've had after playing Dead Space 1 and 2. Definitely worth a watch, though, as is Dead Space: Downfall.

You REALLY need to play Dead Space, Scythe. I know you and you will LOVE these games.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you watch the first animation of Dead Space? It's better, imo.

I have not, but I intend to soon.

Originally posted by Impediment
Aftermath was very mediocre. The in-between episode CGI was just atrocious. The actual episode animation was good, and the storylines answered a few questions I've had after playing Dead Space 1 and 2. Definitely worth a watch, though, as is Dead Space: Downfall.

You REALLY need to play Dead Space, Scythe. I know you and you will LOVE these games.

I thought the same thing about the CG animation. Especially since Halo Legends spoiled me with its last segment. I'll totally get around to playing through the first Deadspace before I buy the second.

The Nuul
The first Dead Space movie was great, this one sucked hard core.

moggo09
good movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.