Wolverines X-Men vs. Cyclops' X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
Possible Spoilers:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/02/09/wolverines-x-men-and-cyclops-x-men-for-2012/

Wolverine
Magneto
Psylocke
Fantomex
Deadpool
Angel

vs.

Cyclops
Charles Xavier
Emma Frost
Storm
Colossus
Kitty Pryde

Parmaniac
T1 easily

ExodusCloak
Interesting. I'm not sure if Magneto and Xavier are even going to be involved in this rift as Legacy is getting a new direction which I'm pretty sure will involve Rogue, possibly Gambit and some of the New X-Men. But I'm hoping the teams will end up balanced at the very least.

I think Namor will be sticking around Utopia. Northstar is probably going to go back to Canada as the Alpha Flight are back.

The Stepford Cuckoos are loyal to Scott. The males from New Mutants will stick with Scott, the females are too blood thirsty to not go over to Wolverine's side. X-23 will most likely not choose a side. Hellion might go over to Wolverine's side.

Parmaniac
This post isn't really directed at the match up isn't it? confused

Placidity
The problem is that Magneto solos even against his mind controlled team mates. He's actually probably glad he has an excuse to rip Wolvie apart.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This post isn't really directed at the match up isn't it? confused

Not really, intially I thought I made it overkill for Scotts team, then I added Magneto and Xavier. Magneto sort of tips the scales I guess. Not sure if I should add Namor and Dazzler to Scotts team.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Placidity
The problem is that Magneto solos even against his mind controlled team mates. He's actually probably glad he has an excuse to rip Wolvie apart. He could also use Colossus for that.

ExodusCloak
The problem is that Magneto solos even against his mind controlled team mates. He's actually probably glad he has an excuse to rip Wolvie apart.

His team-mates aren't mind-controlled. (See link)

Placidity
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
His team-mates aren't mind-controlled. (See link)

I just read the link, it doesn't seem relevant.

You just wanted me to read the link didn't you.

ExodusCloak
I just read the link, it doesn't seem relevant.

You just wanted me to read the link didn't you.

Well yes. :P

In fairness though Wolverine would hardly be mind controlled in the scenario where he defects with some X-Men. Doubt Magneto is involved but if he is it would be that much of a stretch if he ended up siding with Wolverine. Crazier things gave happened in the X-books.

Placidity
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well yes. :P

In fairness though Wolverine would hardly be mind controlled in the scenario where he defects with some X-Men. Doubt Magneto is involved but if he is it would be that much of a stretch if he ended up siding with Wolverine. Crazier things gave happened in the X-books.

When I said Magneto's mind-controlled team mates, I meant controlled by ProfessorX/Emma.

ExodusCloak
When I said Magneto's mind-controlled team mates, I meant controlled by ProfessorX/Emma.

Ah right. :P

-Pr-
well, i never saw THAT coming... how long before logan is giving scott orders?

Juk3n
fight comes down to how fast t2 can take out magneto, but this being Forum Mags, it's rather easier said than done. T1 just because Mags has shields up and proceeds to rip the claws from wolverine and send 1 into each t2 members chest and 100 times the speed and strength wolverine is capable of stabbing with them.

Philosophía
Magneto solos both teams.

Originally posted by -Pr-
well, i never saw THAT coming... how long before logan is giving scott orders? I believe it's about time that happened.

What bothers me the most about this is the idea that magneto and chuck might end up taking orders from logan and cykes

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
I believe it's about time that happened.

What bothers me the most about this is the idea that magneto and chuck might end up taking orders from logan and cykes

They're both already taking orders from Scott. I think they'll both be shafted to Legacy to be honest. A New direction after issue 250.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.