Zeus runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Zeus gets to rest after every match, no bfr.

1.Thor/Loki
2.Kurse
3.Mangog
4.Ymir
5.Destroyer(Loki)
6.King Thor
7.Surtur

How far does he get?

Rage.Of.Olympus
How long does he get to rest? Which Mangog and Kurse?

Either way, I see no reason why he'd get past 4.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Either way, I see no reason why he'd get past 4. He gets to rest untill healed.

Silver age Mangog and Kurse who's power was increased by the beyonder.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Either way, I see no reason why he'd get past 4.

Rage you know more about the whole Thor mythos than I do, but how powerful is Ymir really? I always saw him as a ghetto Surtur?

Irregardless he stops at 5.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He is equal in power to Surtur... Surtur has NEVER defeated him.. they constantly stalemate is what I've seen and how I understand it. I could be wrong though.

guy222
ymir's last showing took out odin powered thor and sentry

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, his minions alone were enough to keep the Avengers back including an all out Sentry.

Of course, in that same issue, I believe tossing Wolverine at his eye hurt him. Moments after, Sentry flies through his head, and he reforms with no ill effect.

The power of $ can cut through even snow.

Originally posted by zopzop
Rage you know more about the whole Thor mythos than I do, but how powerful is Ymir really? I always saw him as a ghetto Surtur?

Irregardless he stops at 5.

A ghetto Surtur? His power is the equal of Surtur's.

In his last appearance his was warping the mortal plane with his own created dimension.

zopzop
@Rage/Kurupt/Guy

Holy crap. Ok. I never knew any of that.

He stops at 4 like you said then.

dmills
Clears it with ease.

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills
Clears it with ease.

You forgot the sarcasm tag :P

SuperMan103
loses at 4.

dmills
You forgot the sarcasm tag :P Nah. I'm filling in for Carver9 today. He's been conspicuously absent since 2/9/11.

zopzop
Nah. I'm filling in for Carver9 today. He's been conspicuously absent since 2/9/11.

laughing out loud

OMG, I just noticed your sig too. LOL you are awful big grin

DarkOdin
Originally posted by guy222
ymir's last showing took out odin powered thor and sentry There was a small thign called the twlight sword that ampped him

zopzop
@DarkOdin

Confirmed? Because if so, that makes me doubt Ymir yet again. LOL. Comics are starting to give me a headache.

DarkOdin
@DarkOdin

Confirmed? Because if so, that makes me doubt Ymir yet again. LOL. Comics are starting to give me a headache. It was a one free comic day the issue was given out and of course i missed it mad

But from what i remember the end of the issue they recovered the twlight sword from Ymir lair.

Either way Ymir has stalemate Sutur in th epass and Surtur is just a small notch under Odin

Surtur has been constantly showed to either equal to Odin or just lsing to him

Black bolt z
Ymir=Surtur

Surtur=Odin

Odin slightly>Zues

Correct? Stops at 4.

dmills
Zeus clears it. He beat the worldbreaka.

dmills
oops. Wrong thread

Damborgson
4. MAYBE gets to 5 but i dont think so.

carver9
.Originally posted by dmills
Nah. I'm filling in for Carver9 today. He's been conspicuously absent since 2/9/11.

laughing

Lolololhahahahaha... you are cool with me dmills.

Good one.

By the way... change you sig mad .

dmills
Originally posted by carver9

laughing

Lolololhahahahaha... you are cool with me dmills.

Good one.

By the way... change you sig mad . What? You don't like the Cosmic Obliterators?

evil face

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
There was a small thign called the twlight sword that ampped him

I'm pretty certain he didn't use the Twilight Sword. All he did was keep it in imprisoned in his icy fortress to keep it away from the Avengers as it was the only thing that could defeat an Elemental as old as him.

nadland15
the list is messed up surtur and ymir are equal and zeus is a masseuse i dont think he will pass ymir

celeyhyga17

ROFL

hysterical

Colossus-Big C
Ymir>King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.