Mister X Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29029/904169-thunderbolts_132_024_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30247/1417212-mu7038_large.jpg

StiltmanFTW
X stomps.

juggernaut74
Not gonna happen.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Not gonna happen. Why not?

StiltmanFTW
Not gonna happen.

Yes, it is. Current BP is powerless and without his suit or tech.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why not? Why would it? X might win be he's not stomping.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current BP is powerless and without his suit or tech.

srankmissingnin
X stomps.

QFT

juggernaut74
Yes, it is. Current BP is powerless and without his suit or tech. Well, that's not the BP shown in the pic is it?

StiltmanFTW
Well, that's not the BP shown in the pic is it?

True, it's not... but I heard a gazillion times from various members that they post the pic just so the OP would look cool.

Besides, the rules say the incarnation needs to be stated sneer Otherwise we're using the current one, pics or not.

Depending on what suit and toys he's using, Classic BP could do well against X. Maybe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hudlin's Black Panther would have punked and owned Mister X like Iron Fist or Captain America would.

Frankly, the character kind of sucks.

Does Panther have psi dampners? I stopped reading his related issues after Doom War.

Edit: Why is he in Hell's Kitchen by the way? His country is in ruins and his running a store. Was there a good reason for that?

YFZ 350
Panther wins. X kinda sucks from what I have seen.

iceman24567
Old school Panther wins the new rusty one loses

AlmightyKfish
With powers and the vibranium weave suit Panther can win, but current BP gets his ass kicked.

Prep-Man
This is old school Panther. Priests Panther.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This is old school Panther. Priests Panther. I figured as much.

BP wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
edit nevermind

srankmissingnin
Priest's Panther would win, Huldin's gets folded like a lawn chair.

StiltmanFTW
Remender didn't take that issue seriously and we got that hilarious ownage of T-Bolts. It's still canon, sure. It's his lowest showing, though.

Tieri's and Parker's (or was it Diggle? Can't remember now) Mr X was impressive, period.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hudlin's Black Panther would have punked and owned Mister X like Iron Fist or Captain America would.

Does Panther have psi dampners? I stopped reading his related issues after Doom War.

Edit: Why is he in Hell's Kitchen by the way? His country is in ruins and his running a store. Was there a good reason for that? Matt asked him to look over hell's kitchen while he left to find himself im pretty sure panthers sister is now running wakanda.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Matt asked him to look over hell's kitchen while he left to find himself im pretty sure panthers sister is now running wakanda.

Yep. T'Challa blames himself for the events of Doomwar (didn't read it, but I know he does stick out tongue) and he wants to test himself or something. It was all explained in Man Without Fear, can't check right now.

Trackz
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Edit: Why is he in Hell's Kitchen by the way? His country is in ruins and his running a store. Was there a good reason for that?

not really, he has some great stories, don't know why some people get so fixed up on the armbar thing like every other character out there does have some obnoxious feat.

t'challa has trained his mind to deal with psychics, Cable had trouble reading his mind

T'Challa isn't the king of Wakanda anymore.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz

t'challa has trained his mind to deal with psychics, Cable had trouble reading his mind

wont matter with x however.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
wont matter with x however.

Yeah, a single instance showing his TP resistance ain't good enough.

Trackz
Yeah, a single instance showing his TP resistance ain't good enough. he also broke free of psycho-mans mind control too

Trackz
Yes, it is. Current BP is powerless and without his suit or tech. he's still peak human though (which means when he had the herb he was super/enhanced)

Dum Dum Dugan
he also broke free of psycho-mans mind control too
again does not help against mister x.

YFZ 350
That's right, X does have tp.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by YFZ 350
That's right, X does have tp.
yes he does and his TP operates at base thought levels and even trained to lock onto brain impulses. Not to mention the fact He been able to read individual minds who put Black Panther TP defense to shame.

StiltmanFTW
he also broke free of psycho-mans mind control too

Nice, didn't know that. It still ain't enough, though.

he's still peak human though (which means when he had the herb he was super/enhanced)

Yes, I know. And Shuri is depicted as a legitimate meta now.

Parmaniac
Yes, I know. And Shuri is depicted as a legitimate meta now. Shuri has the stuff that's necessary to one shot X biscuits

StiltmanFTW
Shuri has the stuff that's necessary to one shot X biscuits

Mr X took hits from Nuke, Shuri ain't one-shotting him.

Or were you talking about the pussy punch?

Parmaniac
Mr X took hits from Nuke, Shuri ain't one-shotting him.

Or were you talking about the pussy punch? I was talking about the portable wrist-mounted molecular disintegrator with which she disintegrated a several feet big hole into the street to reach a secret lab in Klaws of the Panther 03.

StiltmanFTW
I was talking about the portable wrist-mounted molecular disintegrator with which she disintegrated a several feet big hole into the street to reach a secret lab in Klaws of the Panther 03.

At first I was like:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2991/wutwu.jpg

And then I was like:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9421/grrfx.jpg

Parmaniac
http://i52.tinypic.com/jzuv6x.jpg

(Take a look at Will O the Wisp's fingers, he's the guy on the right)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.