Hulk & Juggernaut vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Current Hulk and 8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Bor

... smokin'

Sr J-Bieb
I see no reason why they don't win.

Hulk will take a bit of a beating, Juggs will come out unharmed. Combined they should be too much.

bbrem123
team easy

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I see no reason why they don't win.

Hulk will take a bit of a beating, Juggs will come out unharmed. Combined they should be too much. The Team fast healing factor will Aid them in this battle, Bor will be crushing some ribs... big grin

FanBoy101

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bor wins.

The team doesn't cut it in the end in my opinion. Hulk better dodge his weapon like his life depended on it, and even the 8th day Juggernaut was not invulnerable as seen in the one shot where the other exemplars were causing him physical harm.

I think the duo would surprise him at first at their physical capabilities but in the end he'd be too much.

Dude was more durable than Mjolnir. F*cking insane.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude was more durable than Mjolnir. F*cking insane. But the Team hava insane Healing factors that will allow them to soak the damage... cool

celeyhyga17
Bor wins.

The team doesn't cut it in the end in my opinion. Hulk better dodge his weapon like his life depended on it, and even the 8th day Juggernaut was not invulnerable as seen in the one shot where the other exemplars were causing him physical harm.

I think the duo would surprise him at first at their physical capabilities but in the end he'd be too much.

yeah but he died. in the end, he wasnt more durable than Mjolnir.

bbrem123
and juggernaut will not even have a scratch on him...and with hulk it depends on his anger level...so he will most like take some damage....but with both of them at once there is no way bor wins this

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lawlz, k then.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
yeah but he died. in the end, he wasnt more durable than Mjolnir.

Not according to Thor. The reason Mjolnir broke is because it struck something tougher than itself. The reason Bor died is because the force Thor placed behind the blow was too much.

StiltmanFTW
I don't know if that "Bor harder than Mjolnir" thing was meant to be taken literally... just saying.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wouldn't have payed it any attention either but the fact that Mjolnir actually broke striking him changes things.

I still think it's pretty insane. The only time something like that happened was when the three Uru weapons forged by Surtur struck it at the same time.

Enchanted Uru, especially Mjolnir is ridiculously tough. Mjolnir has been broken too many times simply for a quick and obvious "shock and awe" moment. Do something too many times, and it loses value.

That was the whole point of ending the Ragnarok cycle ironically.

The Nuul
Bor wins.

lol

The Nuul
Team stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Nuul
lol

What exactly do you find amusing? Something you'd like to dispute? Do you want me to break down my reasons for why he'd win?

I doubt it would matter. You'd reply with a "lol" or something else that would indicate it was a waste of my time.

Black bolt z
Does Bor have magic to cancel juggs field?

And BFR is always an option.

Starscream M
Bor wins.

get out...I can't take your wankage any longer!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wankage? I'm basing this purely off of their showings and unless this is the unusually amped Juggernaut that appeared in Thor, Bor takes it.

Originally posted by Black bolt z

mhmm

I didn't consider the force field (He needs to start using the damn thing)

Bor knows some spells and Rune magic but I don't believe his shown the abilities necessary to cancel the spell. I think he can teleport however. IIRC, he banished the Disir to some realm. That could be used against the Juggernaut if it comes down to it. Other than that, he'd have to physically battle field remove Cain or end it as a stalemate.

Black bolt z
Wankage? I'm basing this purely off of their showings and unless this is the unusually amped Juggernaut that appeared in Thor, Bor takes it.

mhmm

I didn't consider the force field (He needs to start using the damn thing)

Bor knows some spells and Rune magic but I don't believe his shown the abilities necessary to cancel the spell. I think he can teleport however. IIRC, he banished the Disir to some realm. That could be used against the Juggernaut if it comes down to it. Other than that, he'd have to physically battle field remove Cain or end it as a stalemate. So BFR Juggy and beatdown Hulk(which i don't see of being too be a problem for bor)?

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Juggernaut uses his force field? Yea, that's the only way I see him winning.

Arguing he could remove the force field would be a no limit fallacy.

celeyhyga17
Lawlz, k then.

Not according to Thor. The reason Mjolnir broke is because it struck something tougher than itself. The reason Bor died is because the force Thor placed behind the blow was too much.

still.. yo u can kinda interpret that different ways. Striking Bor with Mjolnir is kinda like biting the hand that feeds it. It's almost like an artistic take on the connection b/n Bor and Odin or Grandfather and Grandson. Then again JMS had to do something to give Bor's death a wow factor. He did just kill off Odin's pappy. In the end, Bor still died even if Thor swung the hammer.
And you've said it ureself, Mjolnir broke a few times already.

Rage.Of.Olympus
still.. yo u can kinda interpret that different ways. Striking Bor with Mjolnir is kinda like biting the hand that feeds it. It's almost like an artistic take on the connection b/n Bor and Odin or Grandfather and Grandson. Then again JMS had to do something to give Bor's death a wow factor. He did just kill off Odin's pappy. In the end, Bor still died even if Thor swung the hammer.
And you've said it ureself, Mjolnir broke a few times already.

Now you're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Despite how stupid it is, Thor clearly said Bor was tougher than Mjolnir. No magic or mystical connection was shown to be involved. Your speculating and making large leaps.

Okay, and? It doesn't make it any less impressive. It has never broke by striking something harder than it. Do you want a list of materials that Mjolnir has struck? It's a pretty extensive and impressive list.

Starscream M
If Juggernaut uses his force field? Yea, that's the only way I see him winning.

Arguing he could remove the force field would be a no limit fallacy. did you see that this is 8th day juggernaut?!

juggy would beat the pulp outta bor

celeyhyga17
Now you're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Despite how stupid it is, Thor clearly said Bor was tougher than Mjolnir. No magic or mystical connection was shown to be involved. Your speculating and making large leaps.

Okay, and? It doesn't make it any less impressive. It has never broke by striking something harder than it. Do you want a list of materials that Mjolnir has struck? It's a pretty extensive and impressive list.

You don't have to give me a stooped list. Lay off the damned coffee will ya? Don't get off topic. We are talking about current Hulk and 8th Day Juggs here. You're making a case of how "tough" Bor is. I'm just pointing out Mjolnir has broken in the past. And this is 8th Day Juggernaut. Thor himself said he's 100x stronger. That's pretty fookin strong!

WhiteWitchKing

Classic Thor was able to cancel out that enchantment, I don't see why someone like Bor couldn't. He cursed the desir to a state of forever hunger.

Bor wins. Hulk isn't going to regenerate with no head. It took an Odinforce Thor breaking Mjlornir to beat Bor. Hulk had problems regenerating from Zeus' attacks he's not faring better against a guy that broke this Thor's ribs in one hit. How many times has Hulk or Juggernaut ever broke classic Thor's bones or kill him in one hit? Juggernaut isn't beating Bor unless anyone here thinkings he can hit with the power of Odinforce Thor. It's more likely Bor has magic that would cancel out Juggernaut's enchantment and beat Cain to death. lol at Hulk and Juggernaut harming a guy that had atleast enough power to destroy the Earth and could've killed Thor classic in one shot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
did you see that this is 8th day juggernaut?!

juggy would beat the pulp outta bor

Disagreed. Outside of the Thor issue, from what I've read, he didn't seem any more powerful than usual. Jurgens f*cked up in my opinion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't have to give me a stooped list. Lay off the damned coffee will ya? Don't get off topic. We are talking about current Hulk and 8th Day Juggs here. You're making a case of how "tough" Bor is. I'm just pointing out Mjolnir has broken in the past. And this is 8th Day Juggernaut. Thor himself said he's 100x stronger. That's pretty fookin strong!

whathefuk Hey, if you can't reply, just say so, it'd be understood.

I pointed it out. You started this argument by saying that he wasn't more durable when evidence points to that being untrue no matter how silly it is.

Only in the Thor issue apparently.

bbrem123
ok i see bfr being the only option here...and it doesnt seem to be in bor character to do that...so he loses

nadland15
Bor wins juggernaut is too much of an idiot to win a real fight he is just a big moron with strength

celeyhyga17
whathefuk Hey, if you can't reply, just say so, it'd be understood.

I pointed it out. You started this argument by saying that he wasn't more durable when evidence points to that being untrue no matter how silly it is.

Only in the Thor issue apparently.

sigh.. the scan speaks for it self. he died. his durability is not above mjolnir. if anything it is equal. Bor - Mjolnir. Contact is made.
He dies. Mjolnir breaks. He is not really harder.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by nadland15
Bor wins juggernaut is too much of an idiot to win a real fight he is just a big moron with strength the same dude that was about to kill thor... erm

team takes it 6/10 smokin'

FanBoy101
sigh.. the scan speaks for it self. he died. his durability is not above mjolnir. if anything it is equal. Bor - Mjolnir. Contact is made.
He dies. Mjolnir breaks. He is not really harder.

and Classic Juggernaut=> enchanted Uru

8th Day Juggernaut >Classic Juggernaut nuff said... cool

MightySAXON
I wouldn't have payed it any attention either but the fact that Mjolnir actually broke striking him changes things.

I still think it's pretty insane. The only time something like that happened was when the three Uru weapons forged by Surtur struck it at the same time.

Enchanted Uru, especially Mjolnir is ridiculously tough. Mjolnir has been broken too many times simply for a quick and obvious "shock and awe" moment. Do something too many times, and it loses value.

That was the whole point of ending the Ragnarok cycle ironically.
Its not necessarily that anything was tougher than it though bor had magic and magic can undo mjonir's almots unbreakable durability which is why it broke with the surturian weapons. It smashed a celestial and didn't break so its magic that is a key factor

PillarofOsiris
Juggernaut is treated like he is a skyfather on this site. Its unbelievable.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Juggernaut is treated like he is a skyfather on this site. Its unbelievable. By whom?

Nica(fanboy101)?

Just ignore Nica. Nica I still don't know how you haven't been banned yet....bada even knows its you. you use you same goddamn sig and avi for gods sake!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Classic Thor was able to cancel out that enchantment, I don't see why someone like Bor couldn't. He cursed the desir to a state of forever hunger.

Bor wins. Hulk isn't going to regenerate with no head. It took an Odinforce Thor breaking Mjlornir to beat Bor. Hulk had problems regenerating from Zeus' attacks he's not faring better against a guy that broke this Thor's ribs in one hit. How many times has Hulk or Juggernaut ever broke classic Thor's bones or kill him in one hit? Juggernaut isn't beating Bor unless anyone here thinkings he can hit with the power of Odinforce Thor. It's more likely Bor has magic that would cancel out Juggernaut's enchantment and beat Cain to death. lol at Hulk and Juggernaut harming a guy that had atleast enough power to destroy the Earth and could've killed Thor classic in one shot.

thumb up

I think Bor would wade in with melee and after shrugging off a few blows, knowing these guys are tough, he'd probably end it. Also, it would be interesting to see how a Bor who's not spazing out would fight here. In his "god unleashed/whoop ass mode", I think he'll walk away the winner more often than not.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Juggernaut is treated like he is a skyfather on this site. Its unbelievable.

By whom? People that Read Comics... laughing

Originally posted by Black bolt z Just ignore Nica. Nica I still don't know how you haven't been banned yet....bada even knows its you. you use you same goddamn sig and avi for gods sake! I am Not Nica... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.