Battle over Los Angeles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
kinda tired of hearing about BS conspiracy theorist that hold no water whatsoever unless you happen to have down syndrome and are in a loony bin.

having said that can we talk about what is known and take it seriously rather then accusing every Tom Dick and Harry of being an alien lizard man.

i think we should collect all "credible videos" testimonies of individuals who are credible and who have "evidence" of their story and see what we can deduce using logic and reasonable explanations.

USas-1csu4Q&NR=1

i find it odd that there is a lot of unexplained phenomenal and events that people and our government seem to ignore and dismiss even when shown a video tape or pictures from their own government equipment.

can we honestly say ppl are suffering from mass hysteria when over 1 million ppl witness the same thing in their city?

why does no one bother to dig in further and how can people be satisfied by refusal of our government to admit to the most obvious air raid battle to ever occur on U.S. airspace over a large city?

Bicnarok

King Castle
the gap is where the youtube video of the battle over L.A. is at, you cant see it?

well over a million los angelenos saw it, the united states military refuses to comment even though an entire city was involved and let time cover it up and forgotten.

it makes no sense why the military wont talk about it and why the city ppl not pushed for serious answers and start arresting military personnel when stepping out of military base.

Darth Piggott
I heard that the air force investigated the event years later, and dismissed the event, because the objects people saw were weather balloons. Really? We fired on weather balloons? If that was the case there should be some sort of debris, because I'm sure one of the balloons would have been hit!

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Piggott
I heard that the air force investigated the event years later, and dismissed the event, because the objects people saw were weather balloons. Really? We fired on weather balloons? If that was the case there should be some sort of debris, because I'm sure one of the balloons would have been hit!

Sounds like another top notch use of the following chart

http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/image.php?&aid=1400&air-force-identification-chart.gif

Darth Piggott
That chart is sad but true laughing out loud

King Castle
so let's here some logically thought out explanation with why the US military would fire on an unknown object and later claim it was simply doing air raid exercise and many citizens being injured and killed by shrapnel and many others seeing the object fall from the sky into the water where salvage ships were later seen picking up the remains.?

Yymartinvan
one officer said he saw like 20 objects moving towards them then he reniged his answer

Darth Truculent
The 'Battle of Los Angeles' took place in 1942. It was shortly after the attack on Pearl Harbor and the military was paranoid the Japanese were going to invade the US mainland. Air defenses detected a strange object in the night sky and turned on the flood lights. Then the anti-aircraft guns lit it up with .50 caliber, 20mm fire and didn't even make a dent. It was covered up as a 'false alarm.' There you have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.