Dr. Fate (Hector) Vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
I think Loki would make an awesome villain. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/812145-hector_6_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/1610204-loki_large.jpg

Uriel005
Fate...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki is an awesome villain.

From what I remember of Hector, after his mini, the impression I got was that he was supposed to be above other Fates. Unfortunately, he was extremely underwhelming from what I remember in comparison. He took it to Mordu once in a badass moment. Frankly, if Nabu isn't coaching him along, this would go downhill based on what I recall of Hector as he was not potent when it came to magical knowledge.

So it depends. It ranges from Loki winning to Hector. Ironically, summoning the sword of Frey and going physical would be his best option. Hector was not formidable like Kent physically IIRC.

4-7/10 to Hector.

Galan007
Fate.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

From what I remember of Hector, after his mini, the impression I got was that he was supposed to be above other Fates. Unfortunately, he was extremely underwhelming from what I remember in comparison. He took it to Mordu once in a badass moment. Frankly, if Nabu isn't coaching him along, this would go downhill based on what I recall of Hector as he was not potent when it came to magical knowledge.

So it depends. It ranges from Loki winning to Hector. Ironically, summoning the sword of Frey and going physical would be his best option. Hector was not formidable like Kent physically IIRC.

4-7/10 to Hector.

oh shiet? I thought Balder owned that sword!?!?

question

Rage.Of.Olympus
My bad, it's not the sword of Frey. That's the ultimate weapon IIRC. I forget what Loki's sword was called. The flaming one that he summons.

Asgardians and their damn enchanted weapons.

Desaad
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

How is that underwhelming, then? He had very few appearances before Infinite Crisis came along and called him, but in one of the few he did have he owned Mordru in a cross-temporal/reality battle. The same Mordru who was owning the rest of the JSA, including a 5th Dimensional Imp.

Hector had trouble with spells UNTIL his mini, at which point he SURPASSED Nabu as a magician. That was the whole point of the mini -- he did what Nabu couldn't, defeat the dark, Babylonian God once and for all. He didn't have, or need, Nabu coaching him at that point.

By the end of his mini, he is physically invulnerable. Thats kind of the whole point of him casually healing himself like it's nothing, once he gains his full enlightenment.

Black bolt z
Fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.