Odin/Zeus vs Thanos/Superman Prime/Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

If monarch suit is ruptured he is bfred out of the fight... there will be no universal destruction in this fight unless he can shoot it from his hands. Monarch is aware of this so I'm pretty sure he is going to try to prevent his suit from being ruptured.

This is Superboy prime with the guardian amp.

nadland15
team 2 stomps

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins?

If monarch suit is ruptured he is bfred out of the fight... there will be no universal destruction in this fight unless he can shoot it from his hands. Monarch is aware of this so I'm pretty sure he is going to try to prevent his suit from being ruptured.

This is Superboy prime with the guardian amp.

For a second I thought u meant Golden Supes.

Uriel005
Golden supes would solo the field. Team one wins until they beat monarch... then they die in the blast while SBP and Thanos survive due to durability and Thanos's problem with dying.

iceman24567
Team two wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Uriel005
Golden supes would solo the field. Team one wins until they beat monarch... then they die in the blast while SBP and Thanos survive due to durability and Thanos's problem with dying.

Based on what would Golden Superman solo the field?

Nihilist
Team 2 wins.

Prime and Thanos take Zeus down,Monarch at least holds his own with Odin untill they are done.

The Nuul
T2.

bbrem123
T2

zeel
team 2

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what would Golden Superman solo the field? Not feats but logic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Uhuh.

Never actually replied to the thread by the way.

Does Odin know of Monarch's weakness? If so, I think it wouldn't be too difficult to breach it from what I remember which would take out the biggest player on Team 2.

However, if Odin has take on Monarch like he normally engages an opponent while Prime and Thanos being the bloodthirsty maniacs that they are take on Zeus etc. then Team 2 wins the majority.

leonidas
yeah, unless odin or zeus can pierce the armor they won't win. if odin has his spear he may be able to do that. i wonder if zeus's lightning might crack it?

Slaanesh
team 2..Monarch can handle whoever he face..Prime and Thanos can defeat whoever they face..

Sirius77
Team 2

Omega Vision
T2 wins handily.

Black bolt z
Team 1.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Uhuh.

Never actually replied to the thread by the way.

Does Odin know of Monarch's weakness? If so, I think it wouldn't be too difficult to breach it from what I remember which would take out the biggest player on Team 2.

However, if Odin has take on Monarch like he normally engages an opponent while Prime and Thanos being the bloodthirsty maniacs that they are take on Zeus etc. then Team 2 wins the majority. If Monarch fights to his Arena standard, Odin would have a hell of a time getting to his armor whether he knew of that 'weakness' or not. Imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.