Zeus (marvel) vs Kingdom Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
In a previous thread a lot of folks thought Odin could beat the Gogster -- can Zeus do it?

Galan007
Interesting.

I wonder how Gog's energy absorption would work against Zeus' attacks..? umm

The Nuul
confused

zopzop
What are some of Gog's feats? Marvel's skyfathers tend to be galaxy busters.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
What are some of Gog's feats? Marvel's skyfathers tend to be galaxy busters. No they don't.

Simbon

Simbon
Originally posted by The Nuul
confused

Why the confused face?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Simbon
Why the confused face?

Dunno who'd win.

iceman24567
What are some of Gog's feats? Marvel's skyfathers tend to be galaxy busters. Lol yeah ok

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol yeah ok

Odin is a confirmed galaxy buster. Without even drawing power from the land of Asgard or the life forces of the Asgardians.

Zeus and Odin are considered equals. So yeah.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin is the only Skyfather who has operated at that level. If you count his enemies such as Forsung, Seth and Surtur, they should be included but they're not the archetypal Skyfather.

Zeus is perhaps equal to base level Odin. Assuming anymore without further evidence coming into light is fallacious imo.

iceman24567
Odin is a confirmed galaxy buster. Without even drawing power from the land of Asgard or the life forces of the Asgardians.

Zeus and Odin are considered equals. So yeah. Damn your logic is horrible. Anyways I dont see Zeus as Odins equal and given Gogs ability to amp using his enemies exotic blasts lightning wouldnt help Zeus here Gog has serious energy output along with time manip and insane reflexes I will say Gog for a solid

Black bolt z

Zeus and Odin are considered equals. So yeah. Odin is still the only one with that feat. You can't force his feat onto someone else.

The Nuul
Odin > Zeus based on feats.

zopzop
Yes it is true Odin (especially with his deeper wells of power) > Zeus.

But the times he busted galaxies it was base Odin no? No Asgard amp, no Asgardian soul drain amp.

Base Odin and Zeus are considered equals.

Black bolt z

But the times he busted galaxies it was base Odin no? No Asgard amp, no Asgardian soul drain amp.

Base Odin and Zeus are considered equals. You still can't force Odins feats onto zues.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Base Odin and Zeus are considered equals.

I already explained it to you.

Base Odin is the normal sized Odin we see on a regular basis. He gets noticeably more powerful once he reaches his full powered form -when he becomes gigantic in size- and can go even further, by tapping into the energy he placed into Asgard and the Asgardians.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I already explained it to you.

Base Odin is the normal sized Odin we see on a regular basis. He gets noticeably more powerful once he reaches his full powered form -when he becomes gigantic in size- and can go even further, by tapping into the energy he placed into Asgard and the Asgardians.

But those times he was busting galaxies, I never saw him drain anything from Asgard or the Asgardians? Or did I miss something?

Rage.Of.Olympus
But those times he was busting galaxies, I never saw him drain anything from Asgard or the Asgardians? Or did I miss something?

Okay, we're not understanding each other.

You know the twelve foot tall Odin that we see usually? That's base Odin.

But at that size, his body cannot access the vast energy stores he possesses so when he grows to giant sizes -a hundred feet tall etc.- he becomes more powerful. That's the galaxy busting Odin that we see. Going even further he can draw on the energy of Asgardians or even Asgard which in total should more than double his already increased level of power.

Get it?

Galan007
Originally posted by Simbon
I don't think he will be able to absorb or copy Zeus' powers though. I can't say that I've ever seen Zeus utilize an energy attack that Gog wouldn't be able to absorb.

Not saying he can't or hasn't. Just never seen it personally.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, we're not understanding each other.

You know the twelve foot tall Odin that we see usually? That's base Odin.

But at that size, his body cannot access the vast energy stores he possesses so when he grows to giant sizes -a hundred feet tall etc.- he becomes more powerful. That's the galaxy busting Odin that we see.

Indeed. But are you saying Zeus can't duplicate this?

I don't think Zeus can amp of the land/soul of Olypmus/Olympians like Odin can Asgard/Asgardians since Zeus has never shown this ability so that's out for Zeus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Indeed. But are you saying Zeus can't duplicate this?

I don't think Zeus can amp of the land/soul of Olypmus/Olympians like Odin can Asgard/Asgardians since Zeus has never shown this ability so that's out for Zeus.

No I don't. We would have to assume Zeus can become a fair bit more powerful than we've ever seen him be. For example, I have no reason to believe that Zeus has any more power than he demonstrated against the Avengers while in Warrior Madness. At least in the context of that story.

That too. Besides having deeper reservoirs, Odin can directly drain the entirety of the Asgardian life force and at the very least, enough energy to make him the equal of Seth (Who whenever fights Odin absorbs the power of his entire pantheon, including the Skyfather IIRC) without the Odin Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.