WWH takes on Marvel gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WWH

vs

Balder
Heimdall
Tyr
Sif
Venus
Ares
Artemis
Apollo
The Panther god
Athena

carver9
He clears it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At bare minimum, Sif teleports him out of the battle field or Venus uses her music to tame him.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by carver9
He clears it.

He fights them all at once.

carver9
He still win UNLESS they do what rage just said. I don't know if the singing would work due to Hulk being able to resist strange magic.

Black bolt z
I see hemidall being a big obstacle.

Gecko4lif
Sif panther god and athena could solo

Hulk rapes the rest

Parmaniac
He still win UNLESS they do what rage just said. I don't know if the singing would work due to Hulk being able to resist strange magic. And Sentry's or better said Reeds artificial Sentry aura.

basilisk
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Balder
Heimdall
Tyr
Sif
Venus
Ares
Artemis
Apollo
The Panther god
Athena

Venus will beat him as long as she as a chance to start singing, which she will with all the other gods protecting her.

Panther God probably solos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He still win UNLESS they do what rage just said. I don't know if the singing would work due to Hulk being able to resist strange magic.

Seeing as how Pak and Parker are treating it as a completely deus ex machina, I highly doubt it wouldn't work. Has it failed on anything yet?

IIRC, the only reason Strange had to have an opening to get into Hulk's mind with his magic was because he didn't want to damage him.

Other than, it was made clear that the Hulk could do nothing if Strange wanted to end him.

iceman24567
I could have sworn Venus had Hulk licking her toes with her voice I think last year in Agents of Atlas

Rage.Of.Olympus
It worked on the Savage Hulk no problem, yea. But Green Scar is a different incarnation.

iceman24567
True it would atleast be a distraction

StiltmanFTW
How powerful is Panther God exactly?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How powerful is Panther God exactly?
I think his best feat is probably scaring off Mephisto. Of course that was with the help of the souls of all the previous Black Panthers.

Eternal Idol
Tyr gives him the Pimp Stub.

Colossus-Big C
Apollo is no push over

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1668795-1640329_1640320_incredible_hulks__621_018.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1668794-1640322_incredible_hulks__621_019.jpg

JakeTheBank
Gods.

King Castle
they murder hulk... takes a worse beating then the one he took from Zeus

Black bolt z
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How powerful is Panther God exactly? Was the panther god the one that wrecked the avengers? He was in the same issue where swordsman first became an avenger with Mantis with him.

the ninjak
WWH turns into WBH and destroys the planet.

The Gods sit back in space and laugh.

Colossus-Big C

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.