Odin Force Thor vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
OF Thor just witnessed Thanos killing the avengers and hundreds of asgardians.

Who wins?

No shields for Thanos in this fight.

Nihilist
Another Thanos thread from butthurt Carver laughing out loud

Prolly a even split overall.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Another Thanos thread from butthurt Carver laughing out loud

Prolly a even split overall.

Lol... I'm not butthurt. I like Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... I'm not butthurt. I like Thanos. Sure youre even lying to yourself now, how bad did Hulk getting wrecked f*uck you up?

Gecko4lif
Thor

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
OF Thor just witnessed Thanos killing the avengers and hundreds of asgardians.

Who wins?

No shields for Thanos in this fight.

Thanos gets annihilated; even shields wouldnt stop Thor from destroying him in this senario (in this senario, Thor wouldnt allow Thanos to get off of the ground like Odin did)...

With the full Odin Force amping it up, I would imagine that Thor's "Soul Suck" would go right through any defenses Thanos has errected around him and draw his soul right out of his body...

Nihilist
Typical LOM hatin nonsnse, OF Thor only had a portion of the odin force and he never showed he could annihilate a Thanos lvl guy period, please stick to on a panel proof and not hopefull speculation. As for the soul suck you do know its not a instant attack don't you.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Typical LOM hatin nonsnse, OF Thor only had a portion of the odin force and he never showed he could annihilate a Thanos lvl guy period, please stick to on a panel proof and not hopefull speculation. As for the soul suck you do know its not a instant attack don't you.

Umm...he points the hammer at you and fires; thats how it worked against Loki.

And no, I am not hatin on Thanos...just giving my honest opinion...I think Thanos loses to a Thor possessing the OF...there is no shame in that.

Nihilist
He doesn't simply point and do it it took time to do it, its not instant.

Seeing as Thor didn't have the full OF as you seem to think, like I said he had a portion of it big diiference and to say he annihilates him is stupid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin Force Thor as in the one in the JMS run?

Thor takes it if #600 is an indication of how much he can amp himself when push comes to shove.

Barring that issue, I don't think Thor was noticeably more powerful than his classic version. Thanos would take it.

Silent Master
Odin force Thor was able to damage Cap's shield with a single hit, I don't see Thanos tanking many of those.

Nihilist
When did OF Thor from JMS run do that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America #607.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Barring that issue, I don't think Thor was noticeably more powerful than his classic version. Thanos would take it.

Nihilist
Rage, do you have scan of Cap#607?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah. It's near the end after they time travel a few months into the past in order to get something out of Asgard while it was still relatively uninhabited.

JakeTheBank
Assuming this is OF Thor as in JMS's run, I would give Thanos a majority. King Thor would likely split it. And RKT beats him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Assuming this is OF Thor as in JMS's run, I would give Thanos a majority. King Thor would likely split it. And RKT beats him.

The Nuul
Thanos.

Black bolt z
Thanos.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

thumbup1

Though i think KT could prolly beat him.

BattleMage
Under those circumstances, Thor would beat Thanos!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.