Jamie Maddrox melee with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Let us pretend that Jamie Maddrox a.k.a Multiple Man were to acquire the Gem of Cytorak and everything that comes with it: limitless stamina, psi-resistant armor, unstoppable momentum, impenetrable defensive shielding, etc. etc. Who, if anyone would be able to beat him?

Black bolt z
No one. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Sin I AM
lol...........thor could wink

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol...........thor could wink No.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I would be curious to see that myself.

Sin I AM
No.

yes..........and he wouldnt even have to throw a punch

McNasty996
Galactus should be able to.

Black bolt z
yes..........and he wouldnt even have to throw a punch BFR? Thats always an option.

But you would have the equivalent of over 10,000 juggernauts.

Sin I AM
BFR? Thats always an option.

But you would have the equivalent of over 10,000 juggernauts.

naw he could just sever his connection, while airborne, its not like jamie can fly..thor wouldnt even have to resort to fisticuffs

naw he could just sever his connection, while airborne, its not like jamie can fly..thor wouldnt even have to resort to fisticuffs sever his connection to cytorrak? I don't see that happening on a regular day.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
sever his connection to cytorrak? I don't see that happening on a regular day.

MM with the gem isnt exactly a regular day now is it roll eyes (sarcastic)

MM with the gem isnt exactly a regular day now is it roll eyes (sarcastic) which is irrelavant because it doesnt make thor any different.

FanBoy101
naw he could just sever his connection, while airborne, its not like jamie can fly..thor wouldnt even have to resort to fisticuffs He pulled that one time trick once....Thats all, in their next encounter Juggernaut was trashing him around... wink

FanBoy101

Black bolt z
naw he could just sever his connection, while airborne, its not like jamie can fly..thor wouldnt even have to resort to fisticuffs So you have one Madrox with a severered connection. The other couple thousand would still be as strong.

SamZED
Would take someone with squirrel agility.

The Nuul
shit shit shit shit

zopzop

It would take an upper tier abstraction at least!

Man this is a good story idea for a What If big grin

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom

inimalist
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3126/marveltwoinone04310.jpg

discuss

Originally posted by inimalist

discuss I believe they glistened from deep within.

inimalist
idk, are cosmic cubes powerful enough to take on the power of the gem?

because if so, man-thing with a cosmic cube could do it

Originally posted by 753
I believe they glistened from deep within.

lol, its probably my favorite moment in all comicdom. I think the writer does it really well, the whole play on total non-consciousness and absolute power /shrug

Im fairly certain the cubes could erase the gem along with cytorrak from reality. Whether man-thing would be able to use it properly is a different matter. Personally, I've always thought he is aware and intelligent in ways people just cant comprehend.

inimalist
Originally posted by 753
Im fairly certain the cubes could erase the gem along with cytorrak from reality. Whether man-thing would be able to use it properly is a different matter. Personally, I've always thought he is aware and intelligent in ways people just cant comprehend.

its a strange type of intelligence

I doubt he'd be able to utilize it as in, have a desire to erase cytorrak, but if he were fighting Maddrox, I think he could use it to make him able to harm Jamie. And I totally think Multiple man would be afraid of him smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
Im fairly certain the cubes could erase the gem along with cytorrak from reality. Whether man-thing would be able to use it properly is a different matter. Personally, I've always thought he is aware and intelligent in ways people just cant comprehend. I doubt it could erase the gems. But yeah it could erase cyrotakk.

Sin I AM
So you have one Madrox with a severered connection. The other couple thousand would still be as strong.

Until I see Cytorrak divying up his powers a thousand ways to a bunch of avatars then one is all thats needed

Black bolt z
Until I see Cytorrak divying up his powers a thousand ways to a bunch of avatars then one is all thats needed One madrox has the gem. Whenever Madrox multiplies he had the properties of the person who duplicated him.

Brockalizer
One madrox has the gem. Whenever Madrox multiplies he had the properties of the person who duplicated him.
His power is the ability to create perfect duplicates, or "dupes", of himself, and all items on his person (clothing, weaponry, et cetera) through impact when he absorbs kinetic energy (although this sometimes has happened at will) through an unknown process. Most of the time, this is caused by him snapping his fingers, stomping his foot, being struck, or collisions. Each of the duplicates has exactly the same power as Jamie himself, and has independent thought, though Madrox "Prime" is usually telepathically and empathically linked to the dupes. His powers have, at least once, been shown to affect the actual design of the shirt he was wearing. I think that the only way to win a battle like this would be it someone had the ability to alter reality either with a cosmic cube or another such device. However this is a melee fight so strategy is pretty much out the window. A high level magic user like Dr. Strange might have some success in a comic book battle but again not in a melee. I honestly cant think of anyone in any universe that could survive a melee against potentially thousands of Juggernauts. Doomsday may not be able to be killed in a physical battle after Superman killed him, but he would never be able beat "Multiple-Naut".

yes, he'd be and even bigger pest than cloning lobo

Doctor-Alvis
The ruby gives you the power of one Juggernaut. Theoretically, each time he splits he'd divide his Juggernaut power up, like when Juggernaut gave some of his power to Tom Cassidy.

Then it comes down to balancing the amount of multiplying vs the power of the one character.

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The ruby gives you the power of one Juggernaut. Theoretically, each time he splits he'd divide his Juggernaut power up, like when Juggernaut gave some of his power to Tom Cassidy.

Then it comes down to balancing the amount of multiplying vs the power of the one character. one ruby gives ou the power of one juggernaut. the op works on the assumption he can duplicate the ruby like he does his clothes, guns, etc.

Doctor-Alvis
Multiple rubies dividing up the set amount of power isn't any more appealing.

OP should outright say they are full powered Juggernauts to prevent people trying to cheat his rules.

Bentley
Diablo with prep.

Multiple rubies dividing up the set amount of power isn't any more appealing.

OP should outright say they are full powered Juggernauts to prevent people trying to cheat his rules. why would the amount of power be set as that of one ruby if there are more gems? regardless, cytorrak is supposed to funnel infinite ammounts of energy through the ruby.

Sin I AM

Then it comes down to balancing the amount of multiplying vs the power of the one character.

this is my point exactly^

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Let us pretend that Jamie Maddrox a.k.a Multiple Man were to acquire the Gem of Cytorak and everything that comes with it: limitless stamina, psi-resistant armor, unstoppable momentum, impenetrable defensive shielding, etc. etc. Who, if anyone would be able to beat him?

op stated nothing about the subsequent dupes, stating simply that jamie had the gem

Originally posted by 753
one ruby gives ou the power of one juggernaut. the op works on the assumption he can duplicate the ruby like he does his clothes, guns, etc.

which to my knowledge is not within his powerset were that the case he could duplicate infinity gems, mjolnir, etc...do you have proof of him duplicating objects of such power?

this is my point exactly^

op stated nothing about the subsequent dupes, stating simply that jamie had the gem

which to my knowledge is not within his powerset were that the case he could duplicate infinity gems, mjolnir, etc...do you have proof of him duplicating objects of such power? No, but the op's intentions are clear enough to me. It would make no sense if the invulnerabilty spell didn't take on each of the duplicates. And again, cytorrak fuels him infinite energy when the two are getting along or cain isn't unconsciously restricting his power intake, so it shouldn't matter.

Sin I AM
the op is vague neither suggesting nor denying your claim, but taking it at face value, imo it would seem that Jamie would have to power share similar to the wrecking crew........cytorrak is powerful and all but to feul that many dupes to classic juggernaut levels seems a bit extreme, and seeing as only the MM Prime is holding the gem and madrox cannot create another gem of equal power then i see no reason y the spell should transfer

Martian_mind
Jonn for the easy win.

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn for the easy win.

There is that messy helmet which is created by the gem though.

Diablo with prep wins it though.

Black bolt z
His power is the ability to create perfect duplicates, or "dupes", of himself, and all items on his person (clothing, weaponry, et cetera) through impact when he absorbs kinetic energy (although this sometimes has happened at will) through an unknown process. Most of the time, this is caused by him snapping his fingers, stomping his foot, being struck, or collisions. Each of the duplicates has exactly the same power as Jamie himself, and has independent thought, though Madrox "Prime" is usually telepathically and empathically linked to the dupes. His powers have, at least once, been shown to affect the actual design of the shirt he was wearing. I think that the only way to win a battle like this would be it someone had the ability to alter reality either with a cosmic cube or another such device. However this is a melee fight so strategy is pretty much out the window. A high level magic user like Dr. Strange might have some success in a comic book battle but again not in a melee. I honestly cant think of anyone in any universe that could survive a melee against potentially thousands of Juggernauts. Doomsday may not be able to be killed in a physical battle after Superman killed him, but he would never be able beat "Multiple-Naut". Exactly.Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

Then it comes down to balancing the amount of multiplying vs the power of the one character. Except whenever he multiplies he has the exact same power as the original.

I know its an alternate universe but when Madrox was possessed by Wendigo when he multipled wendigos power didn't split up.

You'd have to fight potentially thousands of juggernauts here. And considering some people think even abstracts would have trouble hurting him I really don't see any non abstract being this powerhouse.

SamZED
Originally posted by SamZED
Would take someone with squirrel agility. QmyselFT

Mindset
It would probably take someone with squirrel agility.

Surprised no one thought of this.

SamZED
uhuh

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by 753
why would the amount of power be set as that of one ruby if there are more gems? regardless, cytorrak is supposed to funnel infinite ammounts of energy through the ruby.
Originally posted by 753
No, but the op's intentions are clear enough to me. It would make no sense if the invulnerabilty spell didn't take on each of the duplicates. And again, cytorrak fuels him infinite energy when the two are getting along or cain isn't unconsciously restricting his power intake, so it shouldn't matter.

To be perfectly honest, there's a very real possibility that the system has changed since Juggernaut was repowered, but originally the gem was described almost like a battery. It wasn't like a hose leading from Cyttorak's tank to Juggernaut's tank, what he had is what he had. That's why sharing with Tom Cassidy cost him a lower level cap.

The sense of it would be if you were clever and knew your comics you could bring up interesting angles to how these battles could take place and discuss the possibilities instead of just ramming them together like toy trucks and arguing who has the best stats.

Except whenever he multiplies he has the exact same power as the original.

I know its an alternate universe but when Madrox was possessed by Wendigo when he multipled wendigos power didn't split up.

You'd have to fight potentially thousands of juggernauts here. And considering some people think even abstracts would have trouble hurting him I really don't see any non abstract being this powerhouse.
What is the nature of Wendigos possession? Is it an outside power source? I'm admittedly in the dark here, but the wiki describes it as more of a werewolf type scenario.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
uhuh laughing out loud

To be perfectly honest, there's a very real possibility that the system has changed since Juggernaut was repowered, but originally the gem was described almost like a battery. It wasn't like a hose leading from Cyttorak's tank to Juggernaut's tank, what he had is what he had. That's why sharing with Tom Cassidy cost him a lower level cap.

The sense of it would be if you were clever and knew your comics you could bring up interesting angles to how these battles could take place and discuss the possibilities instead of just ramming them together like toy trucks and arguing who has the best stats.

going by the most recent descriptions I've read.

I t wouldnt be har at all to find characters that can take out one juggernaut's worth of power divided among several beings. I believe the OP proposed a more challenging question. ways to get arround the power of an army of self-replicating juggernauts can be found, they just demand you be more clever and know more comics.

D_Dude1210
If you guys remember, when Jugs shared his power with his buddy Black Tom, the power of the gem split into two with both of them sharing equal halves.

I see this happening with MM as well.

Black bolt z
What is the nature of Wendigos possession? Is it an outside power source? I'm admittedly in the dark here, but the wiki describes it as more of a werewolf type scenario. Sort of. He doesn't cause other people to be Wendigos but IIRC its a curse that possesses mortals. And whoever kills the wendigo becomes the new wendigo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
If you guys remember, when Jugs shared his power with his buddy Black Tom, the power of the gem split into two with both of them sharing equal halves.

I see this happening with MM as well.

exactly, there is no infinite well of power that he can draw from, if hes struck the power should continue to divide until it is no longer beneficial for him to replicate

Black bolt z
exactly, there is no infinite well of power that he can draw from, if hes struck the power should continue to divide until it is no longer beneficial for him to replicate Except jamies dupes have the exact same power as the original. It wouldn't split the powers up. It would be potentiall thousands of juggernauts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Since when has Madrox ever been that powerful? I've never seen him replicate an item like Cytorrak's Gem along with the power contained within.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Since when has Madrox ever been that powerful? I've never seen him replicate an item like Cytorrak's Gem along with the power contained within. I haven't seen an instance where Madrox did NOT replicate with the exact same powerset and items/cloths that he started with.

And both cain and Jamie are mutants so there is no reason he couldn't actually use the gem.

Sin I AM
Except jamies dupes have the exact same power as the original. It wouldn't split the powers up. It would be potentiall thousands of juggernauts.

dude i understand that, HOWEVER Jamie is not capable of duplicating artifacts...how the hell is cytorrak going to power a thousand...or hell even ten CLASSIC juggs without his power waning?...your assuming he can when he's never been displayed to do so

Black bolt z
dude i understand that, HOWEVER Jamie is not capable of duplicating artifacts...how the hell is cytorrak going to power a thousand...or hell even ten CLASSIC juggs without his power waning?...your assuming he can when he's never been displayed to do so The Gem is only powering the original. But each of the dupes has the power of the original.

rotiart

The one above all.

Concession..... Accepted!! Happy Dance

rotiart
The Gem is only powering the original. But each of the dupes has the power of the original.

Actually it's been shown before that if the power of cyttorak is divided among multiple people it severely diminishes the power... Ie Cain a black tom

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
Actually it's been shown before that if the power of cyttorak is divided among multiple people it severely diminishes the power... Ie Cain a black tom Scans/Issue #?

I wasn't aware of this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I haven't seen an instance where Madrox did NOT replicate with the exact same powerset and items/cloths that he started with.

And both cain and Jamie are mutants so there is no reason he couldn't actually use the gem.

facepalm

GTFO with that no limit fallacy. It doesn't work that way.

facepalmx2

Sin I AM

Sin I AM

lol at Cain being a mutie?...........

oh yea and ummmmmmmmmmm

http://falcorian.homestead.com/files/Concession_Accepted.jpg

smokin' .............where the f** is KingCastle lol, i owe that douche a spankin

Black bolt z
lol at Cain being a mutie?...........

oh yea and ummmmmmmmmmm

http://falcorian.homestead.com/files/Concession_Accepted.jpg

smokin' .............where the f** is KingCastle lol, i owe that douche a spankin no expression... I have no idea why i typed that...Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

GTFO with that no limit fallacy. It doesn't work that way.

facepalmx2 What no limit fallacy? Theres no reason Jamie can't use the power of the gem. And all of jamies dupes have the same power as the original.

its not a no limits fallacy although I see how it could be seen as one. Its on panel fact.

rotiart

Rage.Of.Olympus
What no limit fallacy? Theres no reason Jamie can't use the power of the gem. And all of jamies dupes have the same power as the original.

its not a no limits fallacy although I see how it could be seen as one. Its on panel fact.

What "no limit fallacy"? Did you forget what you typed just a mere post ago?

You've never seen Madrox ever duplicate anything as powerful as the Gem and yet you assume he can simply because he can duplicate mundane shit like clothes and firearms without any problem.

Okay, then post the panel in which he duplicates something as powerful as the gem.

Sin I AM
I'm so glad you remember this issue number cause I sure didnt. I was just gonna describe the issue and wait til someone came in that remember where it was. :-P

no problem sugah wink , yet u will still have people arguing MM will be able to create thousands of multi-nauts . Id pick someone like Thing, and when Jamies power divides drains his strength down to spiderman level, id curbstomp em...in actuality those two powersets conflict if you think about it

rotiart
Don't diss spiderman.. He can summon the spiders!!!

Oh and he beat up firelord...
I seem to remember him using that in a fight reference before too.

But I'd be more afraid of a gamma irradiated Jamie... Healing factor.. You hit him and he splits again? Omg

Brockalizer
We should all petition Marvel to do a "What if?"

rotiart
We should all petition Marvel to do a "What if?"

Too late. Marvel does what if's all the time. Lol.
Be more specific. big grin

Brockalizer
Too late. Marvel does what if's all the time. Lol.
Be more specific. big grin
I meant that this thread would make a great "what if".

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by 753
going by the most recent descriptions I've read.

I t wouldnt be har at all to find characters that can take out one juggernaut's worth of power divided among several beings. I believe the OP proposed a more challenging question. ways to get arround the power of an army of self-replicating juggernauts can be found, they just demand you be more clever and know more comics.
Not really. If you can beat one Juggernaut you just need a little extra umph to beat them all.

Manhunter would probably be the easiest choice. Unless this is a 100% pure melee thing.

D_Dude1210
Not really. If you can beat one Juggernaut you just need a little extra umph to beat them all.

Manhunter would probably be the easiest choice. Unless this is a 100% pure melee thing.

Psi-resistant helmet. :P

Manhunter would probably be the easiest choice. Unless this is a 100% pure melee thing. this is nonsense. and no, it wouldnt just take a telepath to do it.

D_Dude1210
CIS-free Surfer prolly could. ;P

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
CIS-free Surfer prolly could. ;P by turning the atmosphere into adamantium or teleporting the battlefield into a star sure.

Solidus Black
When Black Tom shared the power of the Juggernaut through the gem, he gained half the power and Juggie lost half. The more multipleman duplicates that exist the more spread out the power would be.

With 10,000 duplicates many heroes (once they can fight on that scale) could take them out

Solidus Black
oh, just saw this mentioned higher up in the thread

Black bolt z
What "no limit fallacy"? Did you forget what you typed just a mere post ago?

You've never seen Madrox ever duplicate anything as powerful as the Gem and yet you assume he can simply because he can duplicate mundane shit like clothes and firearms without any problem.

Okay, then post the panel in which he duplicates something as powerful as the gem. As I see it theres no reason he can't. Hes never failed to do so. And I see your reasoning for him not being able to even though there is no proof to support it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

I don't have to prove that he can't, you have to prove that he can. Or concede.

Seeing as how you can't, concession accepted.

Uriel005
His power is the ability to create perfect duplicates, or "dupes", of himself, and all items on his person (clothing, weaponry, et cetera) through impact when he absorbs kinetic energy (although this sometimes has happened at will) through an unknown process. Most of the time, this is caused by him snapping his fingers, stomping his foot, being struck, or collisions. Each of the duplicates has exactly the same power as Jamie himself, and has independent thought, though Madrox "Prime" is usually telepathically and empathically linked to the dupes. His powers have, at least once, been shown to affect the actual design of the shirt he was wearing. I think that the only way to win a battle like this would be it someone had the ability to alter reality either with a cosmic cube or another such device. However this is a melee fight so strategy is pretty much out the window. A high level magic user like Dr. Strange might have some success in a comic book battle but again not in a melee. I honestly cant think of anyone in any universe that could survive a melee against potentially thousands of Juggernauts. Doomsday may not be able to be killed in a physical battle after Superman killed him, but he would never be able beat "Multiple-Naut". the gem is not the source of power it's just the link to the power. You divy up the juggernaut several thousand times and he will be perhaps at wreckers level if you want to high end Jugg strength.

Originally posted by Uriel005
the gem is not the source of power it's just the link to the power. You divy up the juggernaut several thousand times and he will be perhaps at wreckers level if you want to high end Jugg strength. but the energy supply chanelled by the ruby is supposed to be infinite. at least according to the more recent comics

Omega Vision
facepalm

I don't have to prove that he can't, you have to prove that he can. Or concede.

Seeing as how you can't, concession accepted.
There should be a special "concession accepted" smilie.

rotiart
Originally posted by 753
but the energy supply chanelled by the ruby is supposed to be infinite. at least according to the more recent comics

and yets its been shown that when shared, it severely diminishes in power. black tom v cain. big grin

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
but the energy supply chanelled by the ruby is supposed to be infinite. at least according to the more recent comics then again unlimited power sources tend not to be... well... unlimited. Or at least not as unlimited as other "unlimited" powers.

then again unlimited power sources tend not to be... well... unlimited. Or at least not as unlimited as other "unlimited" powers. yeah in comics, infinite, much like ominpotent, is a relative term

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
yeah in comics, infinite, much like ominpotent, is a relative term eternity case and point...

Black bolt z
and yets its been shown that when shared, it severely diminishes in power. black tom v cain. big grin But its not being shared wink

rotiart
But its not being shared wink

You are right its not shared. Because multiple man can't copy it.

Black bolt z
You are right its not shared. Because multiple man can't copy it. Obviously for the point of this thread he can.

rotiart
Obviously for the point of this thread he can.

You've already been pointed out how juggernaughts powers work... And re read the op...

And btw Jamie has never made thousands ... And definitely not 10000 copies.

Uriel005
You've already been pointed out how juggernaughts powers work... And re read the op...

And btw Jamie has never made thousands ... And definitely not 10000 copies. over time this is possible.

Black bolt z

And btw Jamie has never made thousands ... And definitely not 10000 copies. How many would you say this is?

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8382/xfactor015018sm1.th.jpghttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/585/xfactor015019ez4.th.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
and yets its been shown that when shared, it severely diminishes in power. black tom v cain. big grin

Thats kind of been retconned in New Excalibur. When a new person gets a hold of the gem it puts him and the previous Juggernaut at diminished power so that they can fight to the death and claim the power of the Juggernaut for themselves.

Also two different writers have said that Juggernaut has an unlimited power source. So it can be split as many times as needed.

rotiart
I has been owned!

rotiart
What's the Jamie reference from? Last I read he was collecting his dupes that had their own identities but I never saw it hit that many.

What's the Jamie reference from? Last I read he was collecting his dupes that had their own identities but I never saw it hit that many. you're not reading x-factor? it's the best x-title out there, well, since uncanny x-force 4, it's the second best. james pwers have changed, each time he makes a dupe it manifest some random aspect of his personality and or what he is feelinga nd think at the moment. the upper limit in his cloning abikty is apparently gone as well. also, whenever a dupe dies maddrox automatically absorbs hima dn gets the knowledge etc. still, I hoped he would be doing better by now in terms of getting his shit together

Uriel005
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Thats kind of been retconned in New Excalibur. When a new person gets a hold of the gem it puts him and the previous Juggernaut at diminished power so that they can fight to the death and claim the power of the Juggernaut for themselves.

Also two different writers have said that Juggernaut has an unlimited power source. So it can be split as many times as needed. again. Supposedly unlimited power sources tend to find limits at the most inopportune times.

again. Supposedly unlimited power sources tend to find limits at the most inopportune times. dude, stop being lazy and think of some ne who can beat a never ending replicating army of juggernauts with madrox' brain.

Uriel005
MJJ

MJJ see, that wasnt hard was it? anybody weaker then him?

rotiart
Originally posted by 753
you're not reading x-factor? it's the best x-title out there, well, since uncanny x-force 4, it's the second best. james pwers have changed, each time he makes a dupe it manifest some random aspect of his personality and or what he is feelinga nd think at the moment. the upper limit in his cloning abikty is apparently gone as well. also, whenever a dupe dies maddrox automatically absorbs hima dn gets the knowledge etc. still, I hoped he would be doing better by now in terms of getting his shit together

Honestly it got way to weird when that little girl... Layla miller? Anyways she started acting like she was gonna hook up with Jamie... The love triangle with pre teens was way too weird for me... I read sporadically around when Jamie got the m on his face... I honestly don't remember him breaking his roughly 40 clone limit... Was there an issue that referenced that? I was severly turned off by xfactor some time last year so honestly I haven't kept up...

In fact I haven't picked up a comic in two months since I started my marathon training. :-/

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
shit shit shit shit Nah 4 Wolverine's aren't enough.

Originally posted by inimalist

discuss That's ****ing awesome!

Honestly it got way to weird when that little girl... Layla miller? Anyways she started acting like she was gonna hook up with Jamie... The love triangle with pre teens was way too weird for me... I read sporadically around when Jamie got the m on his face... I honestly don't remember him breaking his roughly 40 clone limit... Was there an issue that referenced that? I was severly turned off by xfactor some time last year so honestly I haven't kept up...

In fact I haven't picked up a comic in two months since I started my marathon training. :-/ they both (or rather she and dupe) travel to an alternate reality to see the future after the birth of hope summers, this turns out to be bishop's reality. as they are taken to mutant concentration field, the dupe kills himself to send his memories back to madrox in the 616, layla stays behind in the camp, eventually escaping from it to join and set off the summers rebellion against the sentinels and the human government. she grows up in this reality and sends for madrox in the 616, where only a few months have passed. once he gets there (after almost commiting suicide over his "son"wink and meets her as an adult, they begin a relationship and take down the sentinel government with the then unexplained help of dr doom (corrupting fitzroy in the process). They go back to the 616, jamie arrives at the present but layla goes back 2 years further in the past with a device to transfer a shitload of future knowledge into her past self's brain, thus making her know stuff. she then jumps ahead into the present and becomes best friends with dr doom trading future knowledge for mystical and tech knowledge which she knows she is going to need in the future (her future in the 616, not her past in the bishop's reality). she eventualy goes back to x-factor sporting doom tech and packing heavy magics. last issue, a dupe asked her to marry him manifesting madrox's repressed desires. in the end of the book madrox himself manages to be impuslvie about something in his life and asks her to marry him. the book is all kinds of awesome

the thousands of dupes image is from when hydra kidnapped him. I dont recall the exact issue, but it's x-factor.

Black bolt z
I can actually see Classic strange do it.

He could find the original with ease then cancel his magic. Then the thousands of juggernauts would be thousands of madrox's which i can easily see Classic strange handling.

FanBoy101
I can actually see Classic strange do it.. then you are blind my young friend... laughing

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FanBoy101
then you are blind my young friend... laughing I gave my reasoning. Any reason he can't that you can provide?

Brockalizer
I can actually see Classic strange do it.

He could find the original with ease then cancel his magic. Then the thousands of juggernauts would be thousands of madrox's which i can easily see Classic strange handling.
Has classic Strange ever stopped Juggernaut, or are you just assuming that he could do it?

Black bolt z
Has classic Strange ever stopped Juggernaut, or are you just assuming that he could do it? Of all of classic stranges feats I figure he could come up with something. I mean thor has done it. And if thor can do it with magic then I see no reason classic strange can't do it but better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.