Superman Prime vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
No gimmicks or enhancements. Magneto just has his natural mutant abilities, no Brotherhood to back him up. The same applies for Superman, no Kryptonian tech or JLA support just his natural abilities, and he hasn't abandoned his refusal to kill or put civilians in unnecessary danger.

Omega Vision
no expression

iceman24567
Magneto stomps obviously

leonidas
blink

Valtot
superman would destroy magneto with ease, superman prime would destroy magneto with simple heat vision as he cant take it at all

carver9
I can NOT BELIEVE THIS... I'M IN SHOCK... can't even talk.

JakeTheBank
lol nice to see threads like this still exist.

carver9
Long time no see jake.

JakeTheBank
Heya, Carver, how's it going?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Heya, Carver, how's it going?

I'm doing good. I was actually looking for you to post in a particular thread that was made a couple of months back but you never showed. It was kind of similar to a thread we had topics on a while back (that we never finished because it was closed).

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
I'm doing good. I was actually looking for you to post in a particular thread that was made a couple of months back but you never showed. It was kind of similar to a thread we had topics on a while back (that we never finished because it was closed).

Yeah, I've been pretty busy with a bunch of stuff. I remember the last debate we were involved in was I believe, DBZ characters vs. Thor or something. Nice to see you in any case, though, man.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Valtot
superman would destroy magneto with ease, superman prime would destroy magneto with simple heat vision as he cant take it at all Nice try, but as long as Superman refuses to kill his heat vision wouldn't be that effective. Magneto is the master of magnetism, which if you paid attention in high school science included the electro-magnetic force. With a simple thought Magneto could stop the electrical current from allowing Superman's heart to pump, or at the Sub atomic level remove every positively charged proton, or electron from Superman's body.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Nice try, but as long as Superman refuses to kill his heat vision wouldn't be that effective. Magneto is the master of magnetism, which if you paid attention in high school science included the electro-magnetic force. With a simple thought Magneto could stop the electrical current from allowing Superman's heart to pump, or at the Sub atomic level remove every positively charged proton, or electron from Superman's body.

Well, this is Superman Prime, who would kill Magneto without much provocation. But your OP seems to suggest you mean regular/mainstream/New Earth Superman? Or did you mean the golden Superman Prime from DC 1 Million?

In any case, if we're talking Prime as in "I'll kill you to death" Prime, Magneto is going to get wrecked here. Kryptonian body's also don't work like our own and are highly resistant to outside tampering such as molecular or matter manipulation. Based on what Prime has endured, Magneto won't rip him apart at all. Though the opposite seems quite likely.

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Magneto stomps obviously

PillarofOsiris
I can't believe someone who knows who Superman Prime EVEN IS, would make this thread. I can understand someone (like a casual comic book reader) making a Superman vs Magneto thread (even though that is a stomp as well). But most casual comic book fans don't even know who SBP is, which is why I am in utter shock that this thread got made.

Omega Vision
Superman Prime (Golden) had a GL ring, a powerful will, and knew how to use it.

That alone, ignoring ALL his other powers would give him the hefty majority over Magneto IMO.

PillarofOsiris
Oh, and when did SBP have a refusal to kill?

Placidity
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Oh, and when did SBP have a refusal to kill?

lol

OP fails.

Wimjet
Im a little confused by this aswell, but to answer you question Pillar, I guess he refused to kill up untill the second before he back-handed that Cat lady's head off during the Infinite Crisis big grin ( and as of this moment i still have no idea who she was.)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, I've been pretty busy with a bunch of stuff. I remember the last debate we were involved in was I believe, DBZ characters vs. Thor or something. Nice to see you in any case, though, man. And he still has that DBZ wankage...

That being saidOriginally posted by iceman24567
Magneto stomps obviously

Sirius77
Lol is this real life? laughing

Uriel005
^thats what I was thinking.

SquallX
You have evil Super boy Prime mixed up with mainstream Superman.

Even worse, this is Superman Prime, a more powerful version of Superboy Prime.

Uriel005
Originally posted by SquallX
You have evil Super boy Prime mixed up with mainstream Superman.

Even worse, this is Superman Prime, a more powerful version of Superboy Prime. I wasn't sure if he was reffering to DC 1 mil Superman Prime which would be an utter rape stomp even on the part of skyfathers considering where they scaled his power to be at.

SquallX
Originally posted by Uriel005
I wasn't sure if he was reffering to DC 1 mil Superman Prime which would be an utter rape stomp even on the part of skyfathers considering where they scaled his power to be at.

Well when anyone says Prime, i always think of Super Boy Prime first.

Any way, in most fights, DC 1 Million Prime is a rape in most fights he's in.

Omega Vision
Superman, Superman Prime Golden, Superboy Prime, or Guardian Amp Prime, it doesn't matter. They all beat Magneto with varying degrees of stompage.

Uriel005
Golden prime sits there and encourages magneto that he has yet to reach his potential, that he can do better and that he has friends who care about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.