Darth Scabrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
What do you guys think of him? Personally, I think he's pretty badass. I also enjoyed Red Harvest more than Death Troopers.
Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of him in some prequels or something to really show us how badass he is or could be. I mean hell, he's a sith lord so he's got to be more badass than just any regular force wielder.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
I mean hell, he's a sith lord so he's got to be more badass than just any regular force wielder. Bandon and Kas'im are testament to this statement.

Pwned
Nu uh, Revan is teh h3@rt of teh f0rc3, so hes better than Bandon, and Kas'im COMBINED!!!!

Darth Truculent
Pwned, I'm a fan of Revan but Traya stated "Looking at Revan was like looking into the heart of the Force." Before passing judgment I would like to read evidence to come to a verdict.

The Exile's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFo-WZsm5Q

Nephthys
How the ****diddly does that song have anything to do with the Exile?

Slash_KMC
She's a vampire. Duh.

Pwned
Truc please tell me you know i was joking........

I had the chance to get these books, instead i picked up shatterpoint and DOE. Death Troopers and Red Harvest didnt seem like my kind of books.

chilled monkey
I usually dislike zombie stories but I'll take a look at Red Harvest.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
What do you guys think of him? Personally, I think he's pretty badass. I also enjoyed Red Harvest more than Death Troopers.
Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of him in some prequels or something to really show us how badass he is or could be. I mean hell, he's a sith lord so he's got to be more badass than just any regular force wielder.

I finally got to read Red Harvest recently when I was given it as a Christmas present.

SPOILERS!

Personally I think Scabrous is a total monster. He performed horrific experiments on his own students and turned at least one of them into a zombie. When said zombie escaped he didn't even bother to warn anyone. He just let his entire academy be turned into undead. Not to mention he planned to cut out a girl's heart and eat it.

Anyone who claims "oh the Sith aren't really evil" should read this book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.