Lex vs Stark H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Human H2H fight.

No armors or powers.

Fight in a junk yard.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Tony.

Parmaniac
Based on? I'm not disagreeing only curious cause I'm absolutely not sure.

JakeTheBank
Tony's been trained by Steve Rogers and actually has quite a few decent fight showings under his own power/skill. I think Lex has been trained by some Amazon, but is described as being mundane at best.

The Nuul
Bump.

mad

StiltmanFTW
Stark.

chomperx9
Lex

Allankles
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tony's been trained by Steve Rogers and actually has quite a few decent fight showings under his own power/skill. I think Lex has been trained by some Amazon, but is described as being mundane at best.

Yeah Lex's fighting skills are average, but I didn't know Tony had any notable skill.

Bentley
Good question, Stark is a competent fighter, but I don't know if he's enough to dominate.

chomperx9
how long has it been since Stark got into a fight without his armor ?

luthor's fight with the joker in that prison planet was embarassing and retarded. they fought like morons and lex was going to get his teeth kicked in. going with stark.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
luthor's fight with the joker in that prison planet was embarassing and retarded. they fought like morons and lex was going to get his teeth kicked in. going with stark.

Joker is a very underrated h2h combatant, but yeah, Luthor getting owned by him is not a good argument for him here.

BruceSkywalker
Stark 6/10

Omega Vision
Stark though it isn't easy. I personally believe Joker would beat Stark in h/h too.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Joker is a very underrated h2h combatant, but yeah, Luthor getting owned by him is not a good argument for him here. he's got some decent showings, but they both fought like retards in that planet. it was like children fighting and luthor lost

Omega Vision
I think Lex going h/h at all was idiotic. You'd think he'd only resort to fist fighting after exhausting all other options.

Allankles
Yeah Salvation Run iirc. Yeah that was mild PIS, 9 times out of 10 Luthor would never give Joker the chance.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

His bodyguards are Amazons (Bana, most likely, and probably enhanced).

He does have some good showings- remember Public Enemies? On Venom he knocked down Nightwing. Of course, that was on Venom.

Also, his body is iirc peak human, at least as-of when he got it.

Allankles
Is there any major regular human hero or villain in comics that's not peak human? I bet even Oracle is peak human, paralyzed or not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stark.

Does he still have his healing factor or was that lost with Extremis?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
On Venom he knocked down Nightwing. Of course, that was on Venom.

Gas. Luthor was immune to it, Nightwing not. The only reason he was able to even stand was his indomitable will.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stark.

Does he still have his healing factor or was that lost with Extremis?

BE is supposed to be Extremis+, but we'll have to see.

JakeTheBank
I recall Stark tooling Ezekiel Stane in H2H without his armor early on in Fraction's run.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Allankles
Is there any major regular human hero or villain in comics that's not peak human? I bet even Oracle is peak human, paralyzed or not.
...Ted Kord?

Though he's dead and it's iffy if he was ever 'major'

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gas. Luthor was immune to it, Nightwing not. The only reason he was able to even stand was his indomitable will.

Oh yea! I forgot about that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.