Parasite vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No BFR.

Who wins?

MrMind
...................SS stomp

D_Dude1210
Surfer stomps. It's not like he's gonna let the Parasite touch him in a none-PIS environment. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Forgot that PIS was off.

PIS is on here.

psycho gundam
surfer drains parasite

King Castle
Originally posted by psycho gundam
surfer drains parasite if it was that easy dont you think Superman would have already done it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by The Nuul
Forgot that PIS was off.

PIS is on here.

Captain America can beat the Hulk with PIS on.

As long as PIS is on, anyone can beat anyone. O_o

SamZED
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Captain America can beat the Hulk with PIS on.
That aint PIS. miffed

Bentley
With PIS on Parasite absorbs Norrin at least 4/10.

BruceSkywalker
Radd destroys him... unless Radd is dumb enough to let the Parasite get n close and touch him, Radd won't have a problem

Ambient
I remember an issue of unlimited X-Men where Roque touch Surfer and nothing happened, could be similar case w/ Parasite..

D_Dude1210
There has been instances where ppl have tried draining Surfer before, it always ended up overloading them. There was the Captain Universe instance where a space energy parasite tried to drain the Surfer and he merely overloaded the guy. This is the same parasite that managed to drain BOTH Gladiator and the Captain Universe power.

psycho gundam
red hulk anyone?

but then again, PIS may be the biggest opponent here

Bentley
red hulk anyone?

but then again, PIS may be the biggest opponent here

It was an unexperienced Surfer.

psycho gundam
the point was that it worked, not that he was able to touch him.

but i see your point, the half-kilometer is pretty much the end of parasite's chance to win.

D_Dude1210
the point was that it worked, not that he was able to touch him.

but i see your point, the half-kilometer is pretty much the end of parasite's chance to win.

That was an inexperienced non-canon Surfer that got caught by surprise (thus arguably, didn't charge up his energy stores) in an issue where Loeb was writing to wank Rulk off. Really can't use that instance here.

In the instances where CANON Surfer WAS being drained and was fighting back, he's overloaded energy drainers.

Edit. And again, I don't see why PIS is allowed here, given PIS, even Wolverine/Spiderman/Black Panther can win against the Surfer. :-/

And I guess you mean: "PIS on the side of Parasite, not the Surfer's" as PIS-on for the Surfer would mean he devolves Parasite to an ameoba.

Bentley
Yeah, he punked T'challa like a sucker ermm

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, he punked T'challa like a sucker ermm

My point exactly.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210

And I guess you mean: "PIS on the side of Parasite, not the Surfer's" as PIS-on for the Surfer would mean he devolves Parasite to an ameoba. that's more like cis off for the surfer

Bentley
PIS in Surfer's favor would be a bfr or a one-shot.

D_Dude1210
Or parasite gloating and telling the Surfer how he's gonna drain him only to be blasted to bits? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.