Zeus vs Hulk/Superman... fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This time Hulk has Superman on his team... would this make a difference?

Remember, this is a fist fight for everyone.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by carver9
This time Hulk has Superman on his team... would this make a difference?

Remember, this is a fist fight for everyone. Zeus Owns....Again smokin'

dmills
Nothing but laughs for the King of Olympus.

The Nuul
Supes combos to KO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus stomps still... nothing was added here that would concern Zeus in the least. Stompage again.. except this time it's spread out between the two.

dmills
Hate to bring this bit of conjecture up but I wonder if those energy punches that Zeus hit Hulk with would do even more damage to Supes?

CosmicComet
PIS off, I could see Superman dodging everything that Zeus throws at him easily.

He's not just some silly point A to point B FTL traveler like Surfer. He actually has speed and reaction time on that level. i.e. he can punch God knows how many times in a single second, at least thousands.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please stop. Superman gets hit the vast vast majority of time.. even against Street lvlers? He would get hit here, and that would be in the end of it.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
PIS off, I could see Superman dodging everything that Zeus throws at him easily.

He's not just some silly point A to point B FTL traveler like Surfer. He actually has speed and reaction time on that level. i.e. he can punch God knows how many times in a single second, at least thousands.

Show me him punching 20 times in a second.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please stop. Superman gets hit the vast vast majority of time.. even against Street lvlers? He would get hit here, and that would be in the end of it.

Superman getting tagged (outside of his will) by anyone not on his level is nearly as terrible a form of PIS as Flash getting tagged in similar conditions.

Take Goku.

Imagine how fast Goku punches.

Now, imagine Goku building an ENTIRE CITY in the order seconds.

Oh wait, that's not possible for him is it?

Supes has done that.

Punching fast is not a complex task at all. Building a city with your own hands of course, is.

Supes >(multiplied by an x amount of times) Goku. Who himself is a faster puncher than most of Marvel.

carver9
Superman getting tagged (outside of his will) by anyone not on his level is nearly as terrible a form of PIS as Flash getting tagged in similar conditions.

Take Goku.

Imagine how fast Goku punches.

Now, imagine Goku building an ENTIRE CITY in the order seconds.

Oh wait, that's not possible for him is it?

Supes has done that.

Punching fast is not a complex task at all. Building a city with your own hands of course, is.

Supes >(multiplied by an x amount of times) Goku. Who himself is a faster puncher than most of Marvel.

Goku doesn't need to build a city to prove anything when his weaker friend played rock paper scissors, fought, taunted, THINKING, fought again, and did all of this in less than 1/5 of a second.

Goku doesn't need to build a city when tien shot the SOLAR FLARE at goku and goku outpace solar energy, grabbed roshis glasses... ran back to the spot he ran from and put the glasses back on before the SOLAR ENERGY touched his body (ftl). That seems far more impressive IMO. I guess you don't have any combat scenerios that I asked for huh so you bring up Supes building a city.

Goku is a faster puncher than ALL in marvel. Goku has showings of throwing a hundred ki blast in less than a second. Tien himself hit Goku with 20 punches per every breath goku did and all of this happened at db weakest stages.

This isn't about goku, show me 20 punches.

CosmicComet
Goku doesn't need to build a city to prove anything when his weaker friend played rock paper scissors, fought, taunted, THINKING, fought again, and did all of this in less than 1/5 of a second.

Goku doesn't need to build a city when tien shot the SOLAR FLARE at goku and goku outpace solar energy, grabbed roshis glasses... ran back to the spot he ran from and put the glasses back on before the SOLAR ENERGY touched his body (ftl). That seems far more impressive IMO. I guess you don't have any combat scenerios that I asked for huh so you bring up Supes building a city.

Goku is a faster puncher than ALL in marvel. Goku has showings of throwing a hundred ki blast in less than a second. Tien himself hit Goku with 20 punches per every breath goku did and all of this happened at db weakest stages.

This isn't about goku, show me 20 punches.

Outrunning a solar flare as a child and then not being fast enough to pick up Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo before Buu could self destruct even though they were at most a couple of thousand feet away. You know what that is bud? Outlier. smile

DBZ folks are hypersonic at most consistently.

But hey, its not like Superman has done things like reflecting lazers at close range right? Not like he's intercepted lazers being fired from space down at cities below right? Oh wait. smile

Carver, you aren't dumb, at times you come close, but don't be obtuse. I don't need a combat specific feat. Why? Because building a city with your own limbs is of course completely translatable. Punch 20 times a second you ask again? Hmm. How many times a second would Supes have to be moving his arms here?
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3833/cityta4.jpg
Wish to guesstimate? As he surely is not using some magic building restore vision on these is he? Goku's slow ass would not be able to do this.

What speed feats does Zeus have to say he could even touch a PIS-less Supes?

iceman24567
Keep the Dbz shit out of here before the thread gets spammed with Goku vs Superman bs AGAIN. Zeus wins easily or Superman solos

CosmicComet
It was the best way to demonstrate to Carver Supes' real speed when he uses it; Comparing it to another fictional verse that he understands very well.

Sirius77
Superman is a lot more durable than any version of hulk. I see his combat speed serving him very well here. He will definitely have a much better showing than hulk did against Zeus.

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman is a lot more durable than any version of hulk. I see his combat speed serving him very well here. He will definitely have a much better showing than hulk did against Zeus.

Why didn't he have a better showing against Titus who at best is ALMOST equal to Zeus and against Despero who at best is ALMOST equal to Zeus.

He got one shotted by both.

carver9
It was the best way to demonstrate to Carver Supes' real speed when he uses it; Comparing it to another fictional verse that he understands very well.

I agree with iceman, keep the anime out of tis thread... if you want to talk about goku, go to the anime section.

I'm waiting on those punching feats still.

CosmicComet
Zeus has more than enough power to kill Superman. But hitting him is the problem.

He's probably have to pull off a galaxy busting omni directional blast to reliably hit a PIS-less Supes.

CosmicComet
I'm waiting on those punching feats still.

Punching = moving your arms

Rebuilding a city in seconds with your own hands = moving your arms very very very very very very very fast. smile

FanBoy101
Zeus has more than enough power to kill Superman. But hitting him is the problem. Peak Humans have sucker punched superman... wink

carver9
Punching = moving your arms

Rebuilding a city in seconds with your own hands = moving your arms very very very very very very very fast. smile

So you are sticking t this rebuilding city argument?

How long did it take him to build it? No time was given.

CosmicComet
Supes is a good samaritan.

If someone below low herald punches him, its because he wants to improve their self esteem.

CosmicComet
So you are sticking t this rebuilding city argument?

How long did it take him to build it? No time was given.

No time needs to be given. Look at details in the scenario. The combination of him taking off and then in a single panel a block of buildings are already uplifted. And then the reaction of the bizarro citizens who are still in place looking at it all.

seconds to few minutes. No more than that.

carver9
No time needs to be given. Look at details in the scenario. The combination of him taking off and then in a single panel a block of buildings are already uplifted. And then the reaction of the bizarro citizens who are still in place looking at it all.

seconds to few minutes. No more than that.

So do you have any combat scenerios besides something that happened in a bizzaro comic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So him rebuilding a city is a now a h2h combat feat... Jesus :facepalm:

carver9

Lolololhahahahaha

laughing

Starscream M
So him rebuilding a city is a now a h2h combat feat... Jesus :facepalm: its a speed feat...that is relevant to combat

CosmicComet

No. Genius.

It's not a combat feat. Nor did I say it was. It doesn't have to be.

It's a demonstration of non-linear movement that is logically *TRANSLATABLE* to combat speed. Slow bags like Hulk or Thor have never demonstrated being capable of something like this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Starscream M
its a speed feat...that is relevant to combat

Right and the factors and circumstances and variables for a fight are much different than repairing a city... So with so many different variables in play.. it has very little significance, and certainly not evidence for a h2h fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No. Genius.

It's a demonstration of non-linear movement that is logically *TRANSLATABLE* to combat speed. Slow bags like Hulk or Thor have never demonstrated being capable of something like this.

Read above. What it does show is Supes is a good man to call on to rebuild a city.. what it doesn't show is his h2h prowess

CosmicComet
Right and the factors and circumstances and variables for a fight are much different than repairing a city... So with so many different variables in play.. it has very little significance, and certainly not evidence for a h2h fight.

Oh you're right.

The factors are different; In that building a city with your bare hands (and surely a liberal mix of HV here and there to patch things up) is a lot more complicated than simply stretching your arm out in the motion that is typically denoted as a 'punch'.

I ask you, if Superman even builds a single skyscraper in just a second, how fast is he moving his arms in that single second? Putting on every brick, carefully adjusting all of its positioning so that its stable, making sure the geometry is polished looking...

And then imagine him doing that for a whole city, in only a slightly longer time frame.

KuRuPT Thanosi

CosmicComet

FanBoy101
So him rebuilding a city is a now a h2h combat feat... Jesus :facepalm: Could this be one?

http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/11966/822f9b119659167.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ah.

I see you are one of those individuals that cannot think beyond abstract terms such 'fight', 'punch', 'kick' etc and actually needs the significance of everything explained to you.

I will do so.

You see, what I'm talking about here, is speed if you didn't understand the first time. Movement speed. Reaction speed. Basically, Motor skills. What it *appears* you are trying to do is somehow translate what I am saying to mean that Superman is a skilled combatant because he can remake a city. No sir. I am not. I am saying Superman's combat *SPEED*--no mention of skill or prowess--simply *SPEED* would be unimaginable because he can do complex tasks that FAR outshine the necessary brain power and motor skills it would need to dodge or react to a punch.

Superman makes a *city* with his bare hands, in seconds, ergo, he's moving his hands VERY ****ING FAST. Ergo, he can move his hands very fast meaning he can PUNCH VERY ****ING FAST. It's a lot more complex showing of motor skill/muscle usage than simply outstretching an arm to demonstrate a punch or moving your neck in a show of head movement against an incoming punch. And his reaction time is of course excellent because he is able to process all the work that is necessary to do the task while his body is moving at such incredible speeds.

Please grasp the meaning of the term 'motor skills' before you try to debate on issues like this in the future. Because what you are basically suggesting is that Superman in 'city construction mode' has completely different neuromuscular capabilities than 'fight mode' Superman. As if the former is some magic spell he is casting that only works when he's making buildings...LOL. You are not too bright I'm afraid to say.

I said it once I'll say it again, PIS-less Supes is untouchable to the vast majority of Marvel top tiers.

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you? It's not me not understanding what "motor skills" means, it's you who doesn't understand the extreme difference in application. Let me dumb this down for you...

Lets say we have one guy that is a jack of all trades and very good with his hands. In fact, he is better than most when it comes to building houses faster than anyone else. He's fighting another human with the same build as the first guy. Your telling me.. because someone tells you this guy can build a house quicker.. you would pick him as the winner by default? If so, then you're a bigger idiot then I thought. Building a house doesn't = fighting skill or how a fight would play out. It's a useless factor that doesn't have much significance to how you would pick a winner for a fight. I know that is clearly a foreign concept to you, but it really has little significance to a h2h encounter.

Allankles
Have you ever been on the right side of an argument kurupt? stick out tongue

He was talking about Superman's overall speed i.e. hand speed, body speed, reaction speed (because he's zigzagging and fleeting about in a relatively limited area) and even mental processing speed (because he's performing a task far more complex than fighting, in a situation where he's moving far quicker than he'd need to be moving against Zeus).

There's no comparison (aside from the fact that he also has blitzing feats) exchanging punches with Zeus would be far less complex a task for his mental processing abilities or his reflexes than building a city in seconds or minutes. There's nothing to argue about really.

Blocking, dodging and throwing punches is a lot simpler than building a city in moments. This would be more arguable if Supes didn't have blitzing feats.

Sirius77
Why didn't he have a better showing against Titus who at best is ALMOST equal to Zeus and against Despero who at best is ALMOST equal to Zeus.

He got one shotted by both.

Two obscure one-shots. Good job carver.

He also had better showings against Dominus, Darkseid, and Asmodel among others. Fighting at full capacity, as per forum rules, he doesn't get tagged as easily, but you knew that, you've been told numerous times. That said, yes he does do a considerable amount better than hulk, due to better durability and speed (combat, travel, reaction time) and overall better h2h skill. This is not to say that he would win against Zeus, just that he would last longer and get more hits in. Even without using sucker punches.

So surfer navigating through the universe is now a reaction time feat? Jee whiz. Facepalm. ...sarcasm.jpg

Suffice it to say that I think you're missing the point.

So he can rebuild cities in a panel, but he can't clench his hands into fists and move them at the same speed? That's like saying a steak knife can only cut steak. erm

axelraptor
Zeus without breaking a sweat

leonidas
Originally posted by Allankles

He was talking about Superman's overall speed i.e. hand speed, body speed, reaction speed (because he's zigzagging and fleeting about in a relatively limited area) and even mental processing speed (because he's performing a task far more complex than fighting, in a situation where he's moving far quicker than he'd need to be moving against Zeus).

There's no comparison (aside from the fact that he also has blitzing feats) exchanging punches with Zeus would be far less complex a task for his mental processing abilities or his reflexes than building a city in seconds or minutes. There's nothing to argue about really.

Blocking, dodging and throwing punches is a lot simpler than building a city in moments. This would be more arguable if Supes didn't have blitzing feats.

this.

of course that type of feat is translatable--as ankles said--building a city>>>>>>>>throwing some punches. c'mon now. and carver, are you seriously insiunuating superman can't throw 20 punches/second? confused

oh, and zeus wins everytime--but if it stays JUST h2h and kal DOES use his speed, he could make zeus work more than hulk did. on a seperate note--i wonder how zeus would do against clark's speed? likely just wait it out and pummel him when he slowed down, but if kal worked to avoid some punches he would at least last longer than hulk.

Zack Fair
I wonder why people still bother arguing with Carver.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I wonder why people still bother arguing with Carver. For the lulz duh

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Allankles

Apparently to Kurupt if Superman isn't punching someone while doing a feat, said feat is utterly inapplicable and irrelevant in a battle discussion.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Apparently to Kurupt if Superman isn't punching someone while doing a feat, said feat is utterly inapplicable and irrelevant in a battle discussion.

Point me to where I said such a thing. In fact, what I said is very clear.. You can take minute details from said feat and "try" and equate that to a combat feat.. yet not very much can be applied. They are too totally different situations with many different variables. I'm saying it's not close to the same.. while others are saying.. it's the same and totally applicable.. and I'm on the wrong side LOL.

As stated previously... just because one of my friends repairs a wall much faster than my other friend... doesn't mean I would use that factor much, if at all, on who I would pick to win a fight. Very distinct variables for a fight and repairing whatever. To try and equate the two as the same and evidence is laughable.

Zack Fair
Oh god

Silent Master
He's a Thanos fan.

Nuff said......

Omega Vision
Point me to where I said such a thing. In fact, what I said is very clear.. You can take minute details from said feat and "try" and equate that to a combat feat.. yet not very much can be applied. They are too totally different situations with many different variables. I'm saying it's not close to the same.. while others are saying.. it's the same and totally applicable.. and I'm on the wrong side LOL.

As stated previously... just because one of my friends repairs a wall much faster than my other friend... doesn't mean I would use that factor much, if at all, on who I would pick to win a fight. Very distinct variables for a fight and repairing whatever. To try and equate the two as the same and evidence is laughable.
Jesus...

If a guy lifts a car over his head in a non-combat situation you would still have to admit that his proven strength would be a factor in a fight no?

You're right though, rebuilding a city super fast isn't the same as punching someone super fast. It's much more difficult.

The rebuilding feat proves that Superman has incredibly fast movement speed, mental processing power, and dexterity, all things that are useful in a fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jesus...

If a guy lifts a car over his head in a non-combat situation you would still have to admit that his proven strength would be a factor in a fight no?

You're right though, rebuilding a city super fast isn't the same as punching someone super fast. It's much more difficult.

The rebuilding feat proves that Superman has incredibly fast movement speed, mental processing power, and dexterity, all things that are useful in a fight.

All useful things.. which I already stated long ago.. Question is... you would use this as a h2h display and combat feat to prove superman's h2h prowess.. THAT is the question and argument here.. not if we can take anything from the feat that would be relevant to a fight.

Omega Vision
All useful things.. which I already stated long ago.. Question is... you would use this as a h2h display and combat feat to prove superman's h2h prowess.. THAT is the question and argument here.. not if we can take anything from the feat that would be relevant to a fight.
I never claimed it was an h2h feat.

It doesn't change the fact that punching someone x-hundred amount of times in a second isn't more demanding than rebuilding an entire city in the blink of an eye.

Unless you think Superman is somehow incapable of moving his fists back and forth super fast.

If that's the case then there's really nothing more for us to discuss.

SM is indeed a lightspeed blitzer whatever. zeus wins

Allankles
It depends on how durable Zeus is. Is he as durable as the Source empowered IM or less so? Was Hulk going to pose a threat physically if he got to land his punches?

The answer to these questions is what would determine the fight. Because if Hulk is strong enough to hurt him - given a chance to inflict damage - then Supes would beat Zeus eventually.

carver9
If current hulk could hurt zeus doesn't mean that other people could. Hulk has also physically tanked Red Hulks hits along with one shotting him but that doesn't mean that other heralds could do the same thing. Hulk was shrugging off 100 trillion ton punches but that doesn't mean that other heralds could do it.

carver9

I go by feats.

Just because quick silver and gladiator have super speed doesn't mean that they could throw a trillion punches in less than a second. If someone haven't done this on panel, it should not be used.

People always go around saying that flash would punch someone a million time before they blink... when has this happened? Don't we go by on panel showings?

Omega Vision
Hulk was shrugging off 100 trillion ton punches but that doesn't mean that other heralds could do it.
Thor, Superman, etc have strength feats that put them well above the trillion ton range. And they fight against people in their strength class all the time. So yeah, they totally could.

King Castle
If current hulk could hurt zeus doesn't mean that other people could. Hulk has also physically tanked Red Hulks hits along with one shotting him but that doesn't mean that other heralds could do the same thing. Hulk was shrugging off 100 trillion ton punches but that doesn't mean that other heralds could do it. you do realize many heralds take planet shattering hits, crushing forces of blackholes, Suns and scores of planets, right?

the 100 trillion ton is irrelevent to many heralds

dmills
Originally posted by King Castle
you do realize many heralds take planet shattering hits, crushing forces of blackholes, Suns and scores of planets, right?

the 100 trillion ton is irrelevent to many heralds QF motherphucking T.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In terms of feats, Thor and Superman blow almost every other being this side of Skyfathers out of the water.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In terms of feats, Thor and Superman blow almost every other being this side of Skyfathers out of the water.
You with a Superman set is jarring.

I feel like Phil should be rocking a Thor set to balance out the Universe.

King Castle
most heralds on average have higher feats then Hulk, it's just no one takes the time to analyze the panels of armada fire power, flight speed battles, being hit by meteors, comets, crash landing on planets diving into suns or resisting blackholes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You with a Superman set is jarring.

I feel like Phil should be rocking a Thor set to balance out the Universe.

I was drunk and high when I made this set. Real talks.

I think he'd sooner die first.

CosmicComet
You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you? It's not me not understanding what "motor skills" means, it's you who doesn't understand the extreme difference in application. Let me dumb this down for you...

Lets say we have one guy that is a jack of all trades and very good with his hands. In fact, he is better than most when it comes to building houses faster than anyone else. He's fighting another human with the same build as the first guy. Your telling me.. because someone tells you this guy can build a house quicker.. you would pick him as the winner by default? If so, then you're a bigger idiot then I thought. Building a house doesn't = fighting skill or how a fight would play out. It's a useless factor that doesn't have much significance to how you would pick a winner for a fight. I know that is clearly a foreign concept to you, but it really has little significance to a h2h encounter.

Dear God...

Omega Vision
I was drunk and high when I made this set. Real talks.

I think he'd sooner die first.
Probably.

Sirius77

So if your friend can repair a building in a couple of seconds... this would have no bearing on a fight between you two? This isn't just putting up drywall. It's rebuilding a city... in a panel.

CosmicComet
Anyway, Zeus ain't touching Supes.

Not with his fists.

carver9
Anyway, Zeus ain't touching Supes.

Not with his fists.

I like this kind of argument.

With that said... in a fist fight... all these peeps can beat or stalemate zeus.

Quicksilver
Sentry
Wolverine (outpaced speed demon)
Hyperion
Gladiator
Supreme
Mimic
Northstar
Aurora
Spiderman
Martian Manhunter
Ironman (flown faster than light on 3 occasions and has nano seconds feats)
Silver Surfer

Al of my fave peeps can either stomp or stalemate Zeus.

Let's ignore everything that has happened on panel with each and every last one of these people getting slapped around every issue... they all punch Zeus a million times before he blinks.

carver9
So if your friend can repair a building in a couple of seconds... this would have no bearing on a fight between you two? This isn't just putting up drywall. It's rebuilding a city... in a panel.

Quicksilver put a hundred piece puzzle together in less than a second, does that mean that he can hit Silver Surfer a hundred times before he had the chance to react?

Sirius77
Quicksilver put a hundred piece puzzle together in less than a second, does that mean that he can hit Silver Surfer a hundred times before he had the chance to react?

No, because navigating through the universe at ftl speeds is a little more complex than solving a 100 piece puzzle really fast. smile

DarkOdin

He's not just some silly point A to point B FTL traveler like Surfer. He actually has speed and reaction time on that level. i.e. he can punch God knows how many times in a single second, at least thousands. PIS off Zeus amps his speed and strength and creams Supes

carver9
No, because navigating through the universe at ftl speeds is a little more complex than solving a 100 piece puzzle really fast. smile

Ok, so with that said he could hit Konvikt or Despero a 100 times before they reacted.

So with that said, since Gladiator is a true light speedster he could take on both Despero and konvikt at the same time and hit each of them a thousand times in a second and defeat them because they don't have the speed to keep up with him. Is this what you are telling me?

Sirius77
Ok, so with that said he could hit Konvikt or Despero a 100 times before they reacted.

Maybe. Maybe not. Their reaction time is pretty good. Under a non-PIS environment, fighting to his full capacity, it would be much more difficult for either one of them to keep up with superman.

So with that said, since Gladiator is a true light speedster he could take on both Despero and konvikt at the same time and hit each of them a thousand times in a second and defeat them because they don't have the speed to keep up with him. Is this what you are telling me?

True light speedster? I love it how you wank your favorite characters to the point of ridiculousness and then lowball characters with better combat speed feats.

No. That isn't what I'm telling you. Gladiator had like one time dilation combat feat and now you're saying that because of that one feat, you're implying he's above superman in combat speed? Is that what you're saying? In a comic book, Gladiator would get tagged just as easily as superman. With PIS off superman is still faster.

Btw, hulk got his ass kicked and superman would have lasted longer. Stop being butthurt because hulk got spanked by Zeus. I know he's your favorite character, we all have some, but have some dignity man. Not trying to be rude, but just sayin.

carver9
Maybe. Maybe not. Their reaction time is pretty good. Under a non-PIS environment, fighting to his full capacity, it would be much more difficult for either one of them to keep up with superman.

True light speedster? I love it how you wank your favorite characters to the point of ridiculousness and then lowball characters with better combat speed feats.

No. That isn't what I'm telling you. Gladiator had like one time dilation combat feat and now you're saying that because of that one feat, you're implying he's above superman in combat speed? Is that what you're saying? In a comic book, Gladiator would get tagged just as easily as superman. With PIS off superman is still faster.

Btw, hulk got his ass kicked and superman would have lasted longer. Stop being butthurt because hulk got spanked by Zeus. I know he's your favorite character, we all have some, but have some dignity man. Not trying to be rude, but just sayin.

This isn't about Superman, I am asking about glads. By the way, gladiator has numerous of combat speed feats.

What I amsking you is, if I pit gladiator against Konvikt and Despero with PIS off, since we know gladiator is a true light speedster, he can beat both Despero and Konvikt at the same time? Is this what you are telling me?

CosmicComet

Sure. Especially with writer armor off.

When has Surfer ever demonstrated motor function putting him at anything close to high end super speed?

He flies by fast and shoots things ahead of his line of view, similar to a jet fighter pilot--(who obviously do not have Mach speed reactions despite their aircraft being Mach speed). He does not blitz people physically like Superman does. He cannot move his limbs particularly fast.

This clown got hit by Rhino.

CosmicComet
This isn't about Superman, I am asking about glads. By the way, gladiator has numerous of combat speed feats.

What I amsking you is, if I pit gladiator against Konvikt and Despero with PIS off, since we know gladiator is a true light speedster, he can beat both Despero and Konvikt at the same time? Is this what you are telling me?

It depends on if Despero and Konvikt were meant to be able to have reactions fast enough to tag a PIS-less Superman.

If Superman was indeed actually trying to use his super speed against them, then no, Gladiator cannot beat them at the same time.

If them beating on Supes was simply PIS? Then absolutely, Gladiator can fight them and keep from getting hit.

carver9
Sure. Especially with writer armor off.

When has Surfer ever demonstrated motor function putting him at anything close to high end super speed?

He flies by fast and shoots things ahead of his line of view, similar to a jet fighter pilot--(who obviously do not have Mach speed reactions despite their aircraft being Mach speed). He does not blitz people physically like Superman does. He cannot move his limbs particularly fast.

This clown got hit by Rhino.

Answer the above question please.

Sirius77

Did you read the thread? Yes it is about Superman.

Just curious. Name some.

I'm asking you, are you implying that superman is not a "true light speedster"?

Also, no, he cannot beat them both at the same time if we are using high end versions. They are both portrayed as team busters with enough reaction time to take on heralds. Despero was man handling 2 hh and two mid heralds often at the same time, and had the reaction time to not just keep up with them all, but to also block them and slam their heads together, then catch the rock of eternity after he was done. Gladiator would get raped by high end despero. More than likely oneshotted. The same with Konvict. In his only showing, he was matching WW and Superman in h2h, so no Gladiator would not be able to handle him either.

carver9
Did you read the thread? Yes it is about Superman.

Just curious. Name some.

I'm asking you, are you implying that superman is not a "true light speedster"?

Also, no, he cannot beat them both at the same time if we are using high end versions. They are both portrayed as team busters with enough reaction time to take on heralds. Despero was man handling 2 hh and two mid heralds often at the same time, and had the reaction time to not just keep up with them all, but to also block them and slam their heads together, then catch the rock of eternity after he was done. Gladiator would get raped by high end despero. More than likely oneshotted. The same with Konvict. In his only showing, he was matching WW and Superman in h2h, so no Gladiator would not be able to handle him either.

From what I seen of that fight, Despero wasn't using any Super Speed because if that was the case, he would have dodged that mace shot to the face by hawk girl.

Him taking on heralds doesn't prove that he have super speed. Grundy fought both Supes AND kyle at the same time and was stomping them and Grundy doesn't have a speed feat under his belt.

Konvikt took on multiples of heralds at once. Shaggyman has done the same thing. The general has also done this. Neither of these peeps have the speed that you are using as a combat scenrio as super speed.

Again, if I take cis, pis, cip off, can glad take on both of them and stomp without getting touched? Same for wonder woman, if I take cip, cis, and pis off, can she take on both and stomp them without getting touched?

Uriel005
Please stop. Superman gets hit the vast vast majority of time.. even against Street lvlers? He would get hit here, and that would be in the end of it. pis cis remember that to the best of their ability clause thing in the forum rules... in a fist fight thats near flash levels for supes.

WhiteWitchKing
Zeus amps himself to match Superman's speed and stomps him. I'm more inclined to believe Zeus, being a skyfather and lightning god, would be able to move at Superman's speed then Superman beating Zeus in a fight.

Sirius77
From what I seen of that fight, Despero wasn't using any Super Speed because if that was the case, he would have dodged that mace shot to the face by hawk girl.

Well considering he was battling like four heralds at the time, suffice it to say he was a little busy to respond to hawkgirl's mace... erm

Him taking on heralds doesn't prove that he have super speed. Grundy fought both Supes AND kyle at the same time and was stomping them and Grundy doesn't have a speed feat under his belt.

Carver. Why do you argue like this? You always lowball characters. Namely ones with an "S" on their chest. "Oh Superman got tagged!!! He must be slow!!!" Seriously give it a rest. I thought Pr had a talk with you about this. Learn the definitions of PIS and Jobbing and then reread the forum rules, specifically the ones involving "full capacity".

Konvikt took on multiples of heralds at once. Shaggyman has done the same thing. The general has also done this. Neither of these peeps have the speed that you are using as a combat scenrio as super speed.

Prove Konvict doesn't have lightspeed reaction. So? I don't see how bringing up all the times a character has been hit takes away their super speed. Want me to name the times that Gladiator has been hit? He is a "true light speedster" according to you.

So again, are you implying that none of these characters (Despero and Konvict) have lightspeed reaction time? So I guess neither does thanos?

Also, I'm asking you, are you implying that superman is not a "true light speedster"?

Again, if I take cis, pis, cip off, can glad take on both of them and stomp without getting touched? Same for wonder woman, if I take cip, cis, and pis off, can she take on both and stomp them without getting touched?

I literally just answered your question. Read my post.

"Also, no, he cannot beat them both at the same time if we are using high end versions. They are both portrayed as team busters with enough reaction time to take on heralds. Despero was man handling 2 hh and two mid heralds often at the same time, and had the reaction time to not just keep up with them all, but to also block them and slam their heads together, then catch the rock of eternity after he was done. Gladiator would get raped by high end despero. More than likely oneshotted. The same with Konvict. In his only showing, he was matching WW and Superman in h2h, so no Gladiator would not be able to handle him either. "

Also, no wonder woman would not.

Where are you getting all of this lol?

carver9
Well considering he was battling like four heralds at the time, suffice it to say he was a little busy to respond to hawkgirl's mace... erm

Carver. Why do you argue like this? You always lowball characters. Namely ones with an "S" on their chest. "Oh Superman got tagged!!! He must be slow!!!" Seriously give it a rest. I thought Pr had a talk with you about this. Learn the definitions of PIS and Jobbing and then reread the forum rules, specifically the ones involving "full capacity".

Prove Konvict doesn't have lightspeed reaction. So? I don't see how bringing up all the times a character has been hit takes away their super speed. Want me to name the times that Gladiator has been hit? He is a "true light speedster" according to you.

So again, are you implying that none of these characters (Despero and Konvict) have lightspeed reaction time? So I guess neither does thanos?

Also, I'm asking you, are you implying that superman is not a "true light speedster"?

I literally just answered your question. Read my post.

"Also, no, he cannot beat them both at the same time if we are using high end versions. They are both portrayed as team busters with enough reaction time to take on heralds. Despero was man handling 2 hh and two mid heralds often at the same time, and had the reaction time to not just keep up with them all, but to also block them and slam their heads together, then catch the rock of eternity after he was done. Gladiator would get raped by high end despero. More than likely oneshotted. The same with Konvict. In his only showing, he was matching WW and Superman in h2h, so no Gladiator would not be able to handle him either. "

Also, no wonder woman would not.

Where are you getting all of this lol?

Wow... you have completely change our arguments. I am not saying that glads is faster than superman... my entire argument has NOTHING to do with Superman. Keep him out of our discussion. This is about Gladiator, hyperion, mimic, it doesn't matter. In my eyes, these people are hittable and can be tagged going by showings. Gladiator have light speed showings but going by on panel showings, he can be tagged imo.

Wonder woman can be tagged as well, mimic, etc, etc...

My argument has nothing to do with Superman. You were the one that jumped in me and cosmic argument not knowing what was going on. Then you change our entire argument, basically putting words in my mouth stating that I am saying that glads is faster than Supes.

I used glads as an argument since he also contains Super speed. Reread our arguments and come back and reply because you misinterpretted the entire argument.

Like I was saying COSMIC, do you agree that with CIS and CIP off that glads can beat both konvikt and despero?

Sirius77
Wow... you have completely change our arguments. I am not saying that glads is faster than superman... my entire argument has NOTHING to do with Superman. Keep him out of our discussion. This is about Gladiator, hyperion, mimic, it doesn't matter. In my eyes, these people are hittable and can be tagged going by showings. Gladiator have light speed showings but going by on panel showings, he can be tagged imo.

Wonder woman can be tagged as well, mimic, etc, etc...

My argument has nothing to do with Superman. You were the one that jumped in me and cosmic argument not knowing what was going on. Then you change our entire argument, basically putting words in my mouth stating that I am saying that glads is faster than Supes.

So you brought like what? Five characters and counting into this thread that had nothing to do with it and then throw a fit when I bring up one of the characters that belongs in the thread?

I never said that they couldn't be tagged. I said that with PIS off, it would be difficult for them to be tagged. How did I change my argument?

I used glads as an argument since he also contains Super speed. Reread our arguments and come back and reply because you misinterpretted the entire argument.

Like I was saying COSMIC, do you agree that with CIS and CIP off that glads can beat both konvikt and despero?

Lol, you quoted me Carver.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t545719.html

You responded to my comment about superman's superiority to the hulk... as if he wasn't on team 2...

Also, why did you quote me and then address Cosmic lol?

carver9
So you brought like what? Five characters and counting into this thread that had nothing to do with it and then throw a fit when I bring up one of the characters that belongs in the thread?

I never said that they couldn't be tagged. I said that with PIS off, it would be difficult for them to be tagged. How did I change my argument?

Lol, you quoted me Carver.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t545719.html

You responded to my comment about superman's superiority to the hulk... as if he wasn't on team 2...

Also, why did you quote me and then address Cosmic lol?

Well, I have no reason to debate against you about this subject since we basically agree with each other about them being tagged.

I don't think that Glads nor Supes could withstand what Hulk went through in that fight.

bagsikdangal101
No. Genius.

Not to get off topic.Hulk has never demonstrated an ability to rebuild a city at superspeed.But he can destroy a city if he wants to big grin .Thor on the other hand has demonstrated the ability to become a blur which demonstrates superspeed while helping rebuild Asgard.Scans by ODG.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed14267.jpg

As for this topic.I can see Zeus schooling both Hulk and Superman even in hand to hand.As a Skyfather, he has Omniscience(seems this is standard for Skyfathers) which would negate Superman's speed advantage.So Zeus FTW.

Colossus-Big C
the omniscence thing is really just another word for cosmic awareness, its not true omniscience, and yes i think zeus can amp his speed with lightning

FanBoy101
I don't think that Glads nor Supes could withstand what Hulk went through in that fight. Why..? Hulk's durability its bad, the only reason the guy aint dead its because his super healing factor, thats all... confused

carver9
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Why..? Hulk's durability its bad, the only reason the guy aint dead its because his super healing factor, thats all... confused

Hulk has amazing durablility... he isn't as hard as Thor and Supes but his healing factor makes up for that which imo puts him above them.

Its hard to keep him down because his healing factor is at a constant rate whereas others are hard pressed to even survive half of what Hulk went through in that battle.

I agree, against piercing damage, I would give the egde to Supes and Thor but against blunt force, naah... hulk would just keep coming.

I already gave example of why I think Hulk could take more damage.

King Castle
Blunt Force Damage Durability

Thor, Supes>>Hulk

carver9

Thor, Supes>>Hulk

And this is where we disagree.

I can't see hulk getting one shotted by Despero and I think Hulk would have done better against the doom destroyer than Thor did.

carver9
An amped Rulk punch>anything that Despero did in his entire fight and hulk tanked it. Rulk punch was so powerful that it completely nuked the entire area.

FanBoy101

Thor, Supes>>Hulk Where is Juggernaut?... mad

Omega Vision
Where is Juggernaut?... mad
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ mods, handle that

PillarofOsiris
And this is where we disagree.

I can't see hulk getting one shotted by Despero and I think Hulk would have done better against the doom destroyer than Thor did.

the Hulk's been taken down by Spiderman, by Captain America, a python, a rubber hose, gas, and a tank. He's been one-shot by Thor. Not trying to low ball, but just saying, I can see him getting one-shotted by Despero quite easily.

As for this thread, Zeus wins.

King Castle
Where is Juggernaut?... mad classic would have but now

supes, Thor>>Hulk>Jugg

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
the Hulk's been taken down by Spiderman, by Captain America, a python, a rubber hose, gas, and a tank. He's been one-shot by Thor. Not trying to low ball, but just saying, I can see him getting one-shotted by Despero quite easily.

As for this thread, Zeus wins.

Again, your argument can go both ways with EVERYONE mentioned in this thread.

As for hulk, do you have any tkos besides the tko that he received from Zeus to help your argument? He has been amped after everything that you've named. This is a different hulk, a far more powerful hulk.

Show me some recent tkos.

FanBoy101
classic would have but now

supes, Thor>>Hulk>Jugg Classic... mad

PillarofOsiris
Again, your argument can go both ways with EVERYONE mentioned in this thread.

As for hulk, do you have any tkos besides the tko that he received from Zeus to help your argument? He has been amped after everything that you've named. This is a different hulk, a far more powerful hulk.

Show me some recent tkos.

The Red hulk killed the Hulk. But I'm just pointing out that Hulk has had enough low showings to make me think that its not out of the realm of possibility that Despero one shots him. And Despero is a pretty powerful character.

But in terms of Superman's durability vs the Hulk...Superman has done much better against skyfather level characters than the Hulk did against Zeus.

Also, Superman has shrugged off punches that shatter space/time like here

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/CRAZY%20FEATS/019kl9me.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/CRAZY%20FEATS/retconpunch.jpg

He's endured without too much trouble part of an explosion equal to FIFTY supernovas while WEAKENED like here.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/DURABILITY/18eh0.jpg

Compare that to the Hulk's flesh being burnt off by X-ray. Or being taken out by Vector. Neither of which is a low showing, as those guys are pretty powerful in their own right. He's been slashed up by Wolverine. In terms of durability, Superman >>>> Hulk.

FanBoy101
In terms of durability, Superman >>>> Hulk. Classic Juggernaut>>>>>>SuperMan

carver9
The Red hulk killed the Hulk. But I'm just pointing out that Hulk has had enough low showings to make me think that its not out of the realm of possibility that Despero one shots him. And Despero is a pretty powerful character.

But in terms of Superman's durability vs the Hulk...Superman has done much better against skyfather level characters than the Hulk did against Zeus.

Also, Superman has shrugged off punches that shatter space/time like here

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/CRAZY%20FEATS/019kl9me.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/CRAZY%20FEATS/retconpunch.jpg

He's endured without too much trouble part of an explosion equal to FIFTY supernovas while WEAKENED like here.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Superman/DURABILITY/18eh0.jpg

Compare that to the Hulk's flesh being burnt off by X-ray. Or being taken out by Vector. Neither of which is a low showing, as those guys are pretty powerful in their own right. He's been slashed up by Wolverine. In terms of durability, Superman >>>> Hulk.

Ok, what is it that you don't get about current hulk being more powerful than savage hulk? Why are you still bringing up savage hulk feats? Rulk did ko SAVAGE hulk but he got stomped by current BANNER\WWH hulk. Show me some recent feats from wwh not classic hulk. CURRENT hulk is amped to his wwh levels.

So are you telling me that kc superman is skyfather level? Is this what you are saying? Show me something to suggest that CURRENT HULK can get one shotted by despero. You have a lot of fights to choose from, even the zom strange or zeus fight.

carver9
By the way, him being slashed up by woly isn't a blunt force trama feat.

PillarofOsiris
What exactly has wwh done that makes you think he's so much more powerful? Superman has fought many characters as powerful as Zeus, and he's almost always done much better than the Hulk did against Zeus. And current Rulk is a lot weaker than rulk when he had his energy draining ability, but people have still claimed Rulk is still more powerful than Green hulk (Thor, and Wolverine had said as much).

I'd like to see current Hulk taking an explosion equal to 50 supernovas while weakened. Has he done anything to suggest he could survive that?

carver9
What exactly has wwh done that makes you think he's so much more powerful? Superman has fought many characters as powerful as Zeus, and he's almost always done much better than the Hulk did against Zeus. And current Rulk is a lot weaker than rulk when he had his energy draining ability, but people have still claimed Rulk is still more powerful than Green hulk (Thor, and Wolverine had said as much).

I'd like to see current Hulk taking an explosion equal to 50 supernovas while weakened. Has he done anything to suggest he could survive that?

Besides what have basically been stated on panel about him being far more powerful than his previous counterparts, basically wwh/current hulk was a threat to marvel earth. That alone makes me believe that he was on another level.

What characters has Supes fought that is on Zeus level? The only ones I can think of that is anywhere close to Zeus physically is despero and titus.

Rulk fought hulk when he had his absorption ability. Hell, he absorbed hulk gamma power and punched the hulk so hard that it nuked the entire area.

Hyperion survived a sun going super nova, Gladiator survived a solar system destroying blast, doctor strange survived attacks from galactus, rulk survived attacks from an angry galactus and each and every last one of them fell to hulks fist, so I don't get your point about 50 super novas. Was he in the heart of this blast because if I remember, he only felt the shockwaves of the explosion.

I'd like to see current Hulk taking an explosion equal to 50 supernovas while weakened. Has he done anything to suggest he could survive that? stop talking out of your ass. hulk defetaed the rulk with all his powers and lied to him about removing his power draining abilities.

hulk is a lot less durable than SM, but his superior damage soak and healing factor makes him his equal as far as staying in a fight is concerned. that's it.

The Nuul

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
thumb up

Do you have a crush on me nuul?

I might be a lil to slim for ya.

CosmicComet
I like em slim tho

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
hulk is a lot less durable than SM, but his superior damage soak and healing factor makes him his equal as far as staying in a fight is concerned. that's it. i think that it is more iffy depending on story and not always constant as Thor or Superman who on average take more blunt damage without injury.

CosmicComet
I mean yeah, didn't he tank adamantium bullets before?

King Castle
his clone was shot through his brain by adamantium bullet.
during WWH he got shredded by adamantium shrapnel iirc.
during future imperfect he fought a war dog who was capable of crushing adamantium with it's hydraulic cybernetic mouth. professor Hulk destroyed it before it could fully increase its crushing presure

PillarofOsiris
Besides what have basically been stated on panel about him being far more powerful than his previous counterparts, basically wwh/current hulk was a threat to marvel earth. That alone makes me believe that he was on another level.

Marvel earth? Well, yeah, considering Thor was gone. He beat a skrull imposter Black Bolt. used BFR on the Juggernaut, tricked Dr. Strange with a cheap shot, beat Iron man. And stalemated the Sentry with help. And keep in mind, he had a lot of help. Not all of Marvel earth was against him. Not by a long shot. hercules, etc were on his side. Namor wasn't against him. At his maddest ever he shook the eastern seaboard of a continent. Superman pulverizes planets and he doesn't have to get mad to do so.

Oh, and then he got one-shotted by a satellite.

PillarofOsiris

Hyperion survived a sun going super nova, Gladiator survived a solar system destroying blast, doctor strange survived attacks from galactus, rulk survived attacks from an angry galactus and each and every last one of them fell to hulks fist, so I don't get your point about 50 super novas. Was he in the heart of this blast because if I remember, he only felt the shockwaves of the explosion.

What do you mean you don't get the point of it? 50 supernovas is considerably stronger than a solar system destroying blast. Like....50 times stronger. Yeah, he was in the heart of it, and he was weakened. I posted the scan in this very thread. And tanking reality shattering punches might even be more impressive if you ask me. To compare the durability of superman and the hulk is completely insane. Its just a fact that the strength and durability levels of heroes in DC is far beyond their counterparts in marvel. And I'm a Thor fan mostly, but I can admit that the power levels of dc heroes are ridiculous compared to marvel.

And yeah, taking a shot from Galactus can be impressive, but we've seen LOTS of heroes do that. Thor has. And BRB survived a hit from a fully fed galactus and then fell into the center of a sun and survived, all of which happened after a lengthy fight with a herald. And I've seen thor ONE SHOT BRB.

zeel
Well, I have no reason to debate against you about this subject since we basically agree with each other about them being tagged.

I don't think that Glads nor Supes could withstand what Hulk went through in that fight.

glad and supes durability >hulks.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1675776-1675772_silver_surfer_01__of_5___2011__007.jpg

carver9
his clone was shot through his brain by adamantium bullet.
during WWH he got shredded by adamantium shrapnel iirc.
during future imperfect he fought a war dog who was capable of crushing adamantium with it's hydraulic cybernetic mouth. professor Hulk destroyed it before it could fully increase its crushing presure

I don't think you understand the definition of durability... going by your standards, Colossus and Morlun>Hulk.

Its harder to drop Hulk vs Thor or Supes. Sure, they can take sharpnel better but Hulk could last longer in a fight due to his healing factor.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1675776-1675772_silver_surfer_01__of_5___2011__007.jpg

What's that from??

CosmicComet
I don't think you understand the definition of durability... going by your standards, Colossus and Morlun>Hulk.

Its harder to drop Hulk vs Thor or Supes. Sure, they can take sharpnel better but Hulk could last longer in a fight due to his healing factor.

Damage Soak =/= Durability.

Colossus' skin is definitely more durable than Hulk's. Hulk has far greater damage soak though.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
glad and supes durability >hulks.

Against sharpnel... you are right buddy but against blunt force... naah. Hulk has taken on the entire avengers including Thor and brushed off ALL of their attacks.

CosmicComet
Blunt force.

Piercing.

It all falls under PSI in the end.

SuperiorTech
What's that from??

Pak's new Surfer mini here is the full page.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5984859_Silver_Surfer_01_of_5_2011_007.jpg

CosmicComet
^That's what I was guessing thanks; that Surfer was viewing a fight that had already happened.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus for a decisive and clear victory.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Pak's new Surfer mini here is the full page.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5984859_Silver_Surfer_01_of_5_2011_007.jpg

I guess Carver can stop claiming that Hulk never threw a punch or pretending like it would make a difference.

That fight wasn't an illustration of skill or speed. It was just one superior character beating the utter shit out of his inferior.

FanBoy101
That fight wasn't an illustration of skill or speed. It was just one superior character beating the utter shit out of his inferior. Just like Mangog, Destroyer, Kurse, 8th Day Juggernaut did to Thor... laughing

Colossus-Big C
if captain marvel can knock superman out with a magic charged punch im pretty sure zeus can...
that punch that crushed hulks insides and nearly killed him wasnt even magically charged
1.bp.blogspot.com/-orPxl85Eb9M/TVU7gbwiaqI/AAAAAAAAAqc/uW-9459wIb8/s1600/zeus+vs+hulk.jpg

psycho gundam
zues himself is magical, and he was never that swole up in the 60+ years he's been in print

janus77
I think Zeus is amped from the super-godfather mojo that Hercules had. That's the only way I can explain Zeus' look... and the fact that Hulk's hf was negated.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm unclear... what negated Hulk's HF exactly.. where was this stated. If by negated you mean...taxing his HF by getting the ever lovely sh1t beat out of him... then I agree.

Nihilist
Hulk hf didn't work after Zeus had humiliated, because he beat him up that bad it effected his bodly functions in such great effect

janus77
Hulk smash yes

Harbinger
Zeus wrecks.

Batman-Prime
In a pure fist fight I can see the Team winning. Yeah Zeus beat the shit out of Hulk but Zeus used his lightning before the fight began and we saw that Hulks Punch had an impact on Zeus. So, without his more exotic Skyfather powers Zeus would eventually go down to those two.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk hf didn't work after Zeus had humiliated, because he beat him up that bad it effected his bodly functions in such great effect that's at best some plot induced nonsense to get hulk and thus skaar (spawning his spin-off series) into the savage land.

hulk has taken worse punishment many times before that up to the most recent fight with zom strange (zues beat up hulk's torso whereas zom busted right through it), never has he lost his healing factor from any beating, it was always from other factors.

Nihilist
Just face it PG Hulk got wrecked that bad it beat up his HF aswell, all this was by a Hulk fanboy writing his pet character, so his on panel take of events mean far more than yours.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's at best some plot induced nonsense to get hulk and thus skaar (spawning his spin-off series) into the savage land.

hulk has taken worse punishment many times before that up to the most recent fight with zom strange (zues beat up hulk's torso whereas zom busted right through it), never has he lost his healing factor from any beating, it was always from other factors.

I don't understand your point PG... So if a character has taken more punishment in the past... any less punishment than that means.. it was PIS it hurt them that bad?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by janus77
I think Zeus is amped from the super-godfather mojo that Hercules had. That's the only way I can explain Zeus' look... and the fact that Hulk's hf was negated. zeus isnt normally that big, infact he grew himself to that size at the beginning of the comic

CosmicComet
Zeus has always been 'swoll' as hell.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18474/344853-78585-zeus_super.jpg

How often do we seem without his robe?

SuperiorTech

How often do we seem without his robe?

Hulk thought Zeus was fat that's why he was so full of himself when he got there, but then Zeus took of the cloak and Hulk saw he Might have made a mistake.That's why he threw that sucker punch while he was talking to Hera.

CosmicComet
makes sense to me thumb up

Hyperion Prime
No matter how you look at it Hulk was beaten and beaten soundly. There is no proof that Zeus was using magic when he was beating Hulk down to the ground. Maybe next time Hulk won't be so arrogant.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
No matter how you look at it Hulk was beaten and beaten soundly. There is no proof that Zeus was using magic when he was beating Hulk down to the ground. Maybe next time Hulk won't be so arrogant.

No proof huh? I guess that blast that he hit Hulk with in the beginning wasn't magic or that lightning that was around his hands while punching Hulk wasn't magic huh?

What was it then Hyperion? Let me guess, it was kamehameha energy huh?

carver9
I guess Carver can stop claiming that Hulk never threw a punch or pretending like it would make a difference.

That fight wasn't an illustration of skill or speed. It was just one superior character beating the utter shit out of his inferior.

In that same scan that you are trying to use as evidence, we see Zeus powering up a blast.

confused

Nihilist
Lol at the Excuse Zeus made himself bigger, that was just the artist impression of Zeus. Typical bs Hulk fanboy excuses.

D-Block
Zeus wins.

Hyperion Prime
No proof huh? I guess that blast that he hit Hulk with in the beginning wasn't magic or that lightning that was around his hands while punching Hulk wasn't magic huh?

What was it then Hyperion? Let me guess, it was kamehameha energy huh?

That lightning bolt at the beginning of the fight could have just been plain old lightning. Thor hits Hulk with lightning and he never lost his powers. The energy around Zeus hands may have been an amp...I'll give you that, but who is to say if it was magic and was weaking the Hulk.

Hulk got a plain old fashion beating. If Zeus wanted to remove his healing factor I am sure he could do it without actually touching Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol at the Excuse Zeus made himself bigger, that was just the artist impression of Zeus. Typical bs Hulk fanboy excuses.

Ok, it was artist impression. Now PROVE IT since we all know that Zeus can expand his size by absorbing cosmic energy/magic. You would have an argument if we NEVER seen Zeus increase his height but dam*, it has happened on panel before, more than once.

Show me that proof buddy and don't come back with insults, post something relevant to the thread besides your common lowballing.

psycho gundam

How often do we seem without his robe? in the same handbook it says zues is just an inch taller than thor, and 20 lbs heavier.

in hulk #621 he was nearly twice the hulk's size, who himself is twice as heavy as thor is and at least a foot of two taller

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
That lightning bolt at the beginning of the fight could have just been plain old lightning. Thor hits Hulk with lightning and he never lost his powers. The energy around Zeus hands may have been an amp...I'll give you that, but who is to say if it was magic and was weaking the Hulk.

Hulk got a plain old fashion beating. If Zeus wanted to remove his healing factor I am sure he could do it without actually touching Hulk.

Zeus is a magical entity, its no such thing as plain old lightning. Thor has no reason at all to shoot plain ole lightning at Hulk... those are magical attacks. That was a powerful lightning attack that Zeus hit Hulk with and it wasn't just a simple blast and that's it, it was an ongoing blast that didn't stop until Hulk fell.

Zeus was pissed and wanted to teach Hulk a lesson, those attacks were powerful AND magical.

Nihilist
Nah Carver you have to prove it wasn't just the artist impression as you have claimed he did increase his size to face Hulk, and there is also no proof he increased his size as the artist drew Zeus like that for the full arc and when Zeus has increased his size it has been far far greater then the speculative size you claim. Lame excuses are sad Carver

Hyperion Prime
Zeus is a magical entity, its no such thing as plain old lightning. Thor has no reason at all to shoot plain ole lightning at Hulk... those are magical attacks. That was a powerful lightning attack that Zeus hit Hulk with and it wasn't just a simple blast and that's it, it was an ongoing blast that didn't stop until Hulk fell.

Zeus was pissed and wanted to teach Hulk a lesson, those attacks were powerful AND magical.

Well if you are saying Zeus is a magical entity...then are you implying that everything he does is magical? Even if he did hit Hulk with a magical lighting bolt BEFORE the fight. There is no way of proving or disproving that the punches he was throwing were magical, unless like I said before you are saying Zeus can't throw regular punches because he is magical.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What the hell does Zeus' physical size have to do with anything?

I don't understand why it's so f*cking hard for some people to accept that Hulk got beat down in a hand to hand fight. He fought a goddamn Skyfather. If we've reached the point where losing in hand to hand to Zeus is somehow questionable, then Hulk needs a few more beatings like this. It's mind boggling that I see various Hulk fans -here and on other boards- actually complaining that the Hulk lost. What other outcome were people expecting?

Hulk's lucky Zeus didn't rip his arms off and beat him to death with them.

carver9
What the hell does Zeus' physical size have to do with anything?

I don't understand why it's so f*cking hard for some people to accept that Hulk got beat down in a hand to hand fight. He fought a goddamn Skyfather. If we've reached the point where losing in hand to hand to Zeus is somehow questionable, then Hulk needs a few more beatings like this. It's mind boggling that I see various Hulk fans -here and on other boards- actually complaining that the Hulk lost. What other outcome were people expecting?

Hulk's lucky Zeus didn't rip his arms off and beat him to death with them.

For some strange reason Rage, I enjoy debating "against" you than with you. I guess because you are so talented.

Ok, I'm about to clear all of this up. Please look at the first scan, Zeus is clearly the size of the sexy lady that is standing beside him... possibly a couple of inches taller. The next scan we CLEARLY see him absorbing power. He is absorbing so much power that its pulling the Hulk towards him as you see him clearlyy pulling himself back, trying to keep leverage. Zeus was clearly amping int aht scan, absorbing tremendous amounts of energy/power.

In that same scan, he is a GIANT. His size is so far over Hulk that its pretty much clear that he grew a couple of feat, twice his size.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863057_Incredible_Hulks_622_005.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863060_Incredible_Hulks_622_006.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863061_Incredible_Hulks_622_007.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863062_Incredible_Hulks_622_008.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863063_Incredible_Hulks_622_009.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863064_Incredible_Hulks_622_010.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863066_Incredible_Hulks_622_011.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5863067_Incredible_Hulks_622_012.jpg

By the way, this fight has made Zeus one of my favorite characters and my argument "isnt " that Hulk would beat Zeus but Zeus had to amp to insane levels to take Hulk out.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>