Deathstroke's Reflexes are 'Instantneous'? How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arabian Knight
I've read a lot of slade's comics. the more i read the less his reflexes make sense. All through his many appearances he's done things that seem stupid. Out reacting flash, saying he's faster than any Flash 'where it counts', dodging lasers. When asked about this last year, the creater of DS has said ' Deathstroke's reflexes are instantaneous. There is no delay between an attack on DS and his reaction to it.' The problem with that is by that logic he litterally does move faster than light. Instantaneous is infinitely faster than lightspeed. which is absurd. In an issue of wizard two months s ago, mark said this 'in the beginning, deathstroke was an amalgalation of my favorite characters. spiderman, wolverine's healing and punisher' 'DC wasn't thrilled to have a character with spidey sense, so we worked around it and his pre-cog was associated with full mental recall.' So, that settles it. His flash feats are valid because he's a precog. his tactical skill is amazing cuz he's a pre cog.

Bentley
Not a vs thread. In before close.

Originally posted by Arabian Knight
I've read a lot of slade's comics. the more i read the less his reflexes make sense. All through his many appearances he's done things that seem stupid. Out reacting flash, saying he's faster than any Flash 'where it counts', dodging lasers. When asked about this last year, the creater of DS has said ' Deathstroke's reflexes are instantaneous. There is no delay between an attack on DS and his reaction to it.' The problem with that is by that logic he litterally does move faster than light. Instantaneous is infinitely faster than lightspeed. which is absurd. In an issue of wizard two months s ago, mark said this 'in the beginning, deathstroke was an amalgalation of my favorite characters. spiderman, wolverine's healing and punisher' 'DC wasn't thrilled to have a character with spidey sense, so we worked around it and his pre-cog was associated with full mental recall.' So, that settles it. His flash feats are valid because he's a precog. his tactical skill is amazing cuz he's a pre cog. yeah that's all retarded writing from retarded writers and he cant outreact the flash. this belongs in the comic books (a subforum of the comic book movies forum) or batman forum though, not in the comic book vs forum.

Sin I AM
an amalgalation of my favorite characters. spiderman, wolverine's healing and punisher' 'DC wasn't thrilled to have a character with spidey sense, so we worked around it and his pre-cog was associated with full mental recall.'

lol at dc fail

Dum Dum Dugan
I've read a lot of slade's comics. the more i read the less his reflexes make sense. All through his many appearances he's done things that seem stupid. Out reacting flash, saying he's faster than any Flash 'where it counts', dodging lasers. When asked about this last year, the creater of DS has said ' Deathstroke's reflexes are instantaneous. There is no delay between an attack on DS and his reaction to it.' The problem with that is by that logic he litterally does move faster than light. Instantaneous is infinitely faster than lightspeed. which is absurd. In an issue of wizard two months s ago, mark said this 'in the beginning, deathstroke was an amalgalation of my favorite characters. spiderman, wolverine's healing and punisher' 'DC wasn't thrilled to have a character with spidey sense, so we worked around it and his pre-cog was associated with full mental recall.' So, that settles it. His flash feats are valid because he's a precog. his tactical skill is amazing cuz he's a pre cog.

Please tell me this is a joke.

King Castle
the writers are just infinity retarded with the explanation.

the more logical thought out explanation would have to be his mind and body react at superhuman rate appearing near instantly to one another due to his mind being 9x's above a normal human along with his ability to calculate attacks he can anticipate them slightly in advance.

even then it really isnt that impressive since he is only slightly superior to a peak human which allows him to compete competently with his lesser fighting skills below bat family and shiva.

it's just like other fighters who state they move body and mind as one, or fight without thinking, fight on instinct or they dont telegraph all a variation of the same thing.

add high lvl fighting skills or slight meta stats and you got a nightmare

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Bentley
Not a vs thread. In before close.

King Castle
Originally posted by FanBoy101
you're doing it wrong.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.