DC's heavy hitters vs Marvel's Heavy Hitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Black Adam with the Power of the Goddess Isis
Sundipped Superman
Mon-El with Power ring

vs

8th Day Juggernaut
WorldBreaker Hulk
Thor with Warriors Madness
Thanos
Voided out Sentry

NO BFR

All characters are going all out, none are afraid to kill. They are using their powers to their maximum potential, and the fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a small city. There is no escape from the arena.

carver9
There are a couple of peeps on team 2 that can be bfred.
My bad, just read you "no bfr"... in that case, team 2 7/10.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by carver9
There are a couple of peeps on team 2 that can be bfred.

Not in this scenario, check the OP. Also, the fight is in a closed arena that none can escape from. The fight lasts until the one team is killed/KO'ed.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by keiththegreat
vs
8th Day Juggernaut
NO BFR

/Tread]... erm

PillarofOsiris
There are more weak links on the Marvel team.

iceman24567
If Dc had a magic user they would win but Juggs wins it for Marvel

Black bolt z
Could Black Adam cancel Juggs's magic? Otherwise I can't see them taking him out.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Could Black Adam cancel Juggs's magic? Otherwise I can't see them taking him out. I dont see how

Prep-Man
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
There are more weak links on the Marvel team.

Actually, Mon-El is the weakest link of them all. He hasn't done anything noteworthy. Sodam is actually growing in power from what Krona is doing. Put in a mage in place of Mon-El. Say Black Alice and we have a fight.

PillarofOsiris
Mon-El with a GL power ring is going to stomp Worldbreaker Hulk.

Placidity
"Using Powers to Maximum Potential", that means Team One will use their speed advantage to the max.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Could Black Adam cancel Juggs's magic? Otherwise I can't see them taking him out. if he was familiar with the spell than yeah

MrMind
I see team one taking out everybody else except juggernaut. since nobody could hurt juggy while juggernaut isn't fast enough to hit any of team one up in the sky. stalemate in short term, but if the battle drag really long Jugg would win. and really shouldn't make a immortal character fight a no bfr battle

Valtot
team thanks only to 8th day juggernaught and no powerful magic users on team 1 and BFR not allowed

Placidity
Juggernaut too slow.

BattleMage
Marvel takes this one.

Uriel005
swap mon-el for mordru and team one wins but as it stands nobody can do anything to 8th day juggs. Golden Prime would solo the field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.