Black Cat vs Carmilla Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Can Felicia avoid the poison hand of the Scorpion?

Felicia with:
1) Modern Felicia, full powers

2) Bad Luck only

3) When she had no inherent powers (but did have her suit upgraded by the Tinkerer).

Carmilla with or without tailed outfit.

carmilla

SamZED
Any info on her?

immune to every toxin and disease. poisonous touch can ko or kill with ease. SHIELD gear coming out of her ears.

SamZED
Alrighty then...

Originally posted by 753
carmilla

Q99
Even when Black Cat has her superior physical stats and the bad luck powers?

Originally posted by 753
immune to every toxin and disease. poisonous touch can ko or kill with ease. SHIELD gear coming out of her ears.

The SHIELD gear is pretty much just a bulletproof suit (except for her massively exposed stomach), radio uplink, and armored gauntlet that can cover her left arm or expose it for the sting as needed.

Oh yea: *Only* her left hand can release poison, the rest can only absorb.

Having high stats can reduce the effect of the poison too. Paladin got hit with a normally lethal dose but due to his healing factor was barely KOed.

Originally posted by Q99
Even when Black Cat has her superior physical stats and the bad luck powers? respect the hulk family, kill

I vaguely recall other gadgets, but am not sure at all about them. Doesnt she have a tail that injects power dampening nanites or whatever?

Q99
Originally posted by 753

I vaguely recall other gadgets, but am not sure at all about them. Doesnt she have a tail that injects power dampening nanites or whatever?

Eventually yes. That's something she's gotten only very recently (and doesn't look as cool), hence it being optional in the op.

With the tail I think she'd win pretty solidly, but without I'm not so sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.