Classic Vulture vs. Owl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1233001-vu5.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54265/1038553-owl1.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Anyone?

I like vulture.

Solidus Black
isnt he just an old coot?

Lord_Talron
vulture has enhanced strength and speed that are enough to contend with superman, hes nothing to sneeze at

SamZED
There were made several attempts to make Vulture seem badass. Some of them worked even.

Originally posted by SamZED
There were made several attempts to make Vulture seem badass. Some of them worked even. I specially liked the storyline that has him in jail being blackmailed into busting a gangster out. the world needs more mean elderly superhumans

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
I specially liked the storyline that has him in jail being blackmailed into busting a gangster out. the world needs more mean elderly superhumans If you liked that you should try "identity disk".

StiltmanFTW
There were made several attempts to make Vulture seem badass. Some of them worked even.

I never understood why they didn't keep him in his rejuvenated form.

According to Marvel Database, Toomes can lift 100 pounds more than Owlsley. I find it funny he has those wrist blades on the pic by the way, it's standard equipment for Owl, not him stick out tongue

If I pass my stupid exams, I will finally read that Disk story smile

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
I specially liked the storyline that has him in jail being blackmailed into busting a gangster out. the world needs more mean elderly superhumans Is that the one where he makes one of his anti-gravity gadgets for someone and he flies out of the prison but keeps lifting up till he dies?

StiltmanFTW
I will admit, I really enjoyed the story that made Parker look like a villain and Toomes as a hero biscuits

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Is that the one where he makes one of his anti-gravity gadgets for someone and he flies out of the prison but keeps lifting up till he dies? yes

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I never understood why they didn't keep him in his rejuvenated form.
that would ruin the character

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
that would ruin the character

Marvel seems to have no problem with doing that. And rejuvenated Vulture was pretty cool, even made quite a few appearances in TAS.

He wouldn't have to be young all the time, Marvel could have just let him keep that life drain tech (or whatever it was in comics).

1. that dont make it right

2. he's way cooler being old and superpowered.

StiltmanFTW
I'd really like to see this. Kinda funny I chose the Vulture image with claws while it's Owl's standard equipment.

Use whatever version you want.

Batroc
Vulture wins! Daredevil had a tough time beating him!

SamZED
I'd really like to see this. Kinda funny I chose the Vulture image with claws while it's Owl's standard equipment.

Use whatever version you want. You still havent read the identity disc have you? miffed

StiltmanFTW
You still havent read the identity disc have you? miffed

Yes. Damn. But hey, I'm gonna fix that soon. Recent books are shitty. No reason I shouldn't look for that mini smile

sad again, because I know you got a good taste in comics (that includes spider-man)

SamZED
Yes. Damn. But hey, I'm gonna fix that soon. Recent books are shitty. No reason I shouldn't look for that mini smile

sad again, because I know you got a good taste in comics (that includes spider-man) Thanks.smile You wont be dissapointed.

Then again, in this case it coud be m bias talking because Deadpool's in the book.. embarrasment

As for the match.. how fast can Owl glide?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.