Onslaught VS The Sentry (All-Out VOID mode)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Fight takes place in New York and anything goes, who wins between these two powerful beings?

Onslaught (Final Phase)

VS

The Sentry (all-out Void mode)

inimalist
so onslaught while he still had access to xman and franklin's power? or just as a being of psionic energy?

guy222
onslaught

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by inimalist
so onslaught while he still had access to xman and franklin's power? or just as a being of psionic energy?

Yes he has Franklin and x-mans powers... and if that doesnt make this a fair fight than he is just a being of psionic energy...

inimalist
with franklin and xman it is a stomp

I'd still give him the majority without, tbh.

BruceSkywalker
Onslaught stomps, he is simply too powerful for Mr. Reynolds

carver9
Sentry wins... doesn't need the void. He will punch Onslaught a million times before he moved a muscle.

inimalist
psionic form onslaught required a number of heroes to sacrifice themselves to contain... how could punching work?

carver9
psionic form onslaught required a number of heroes to sacrifice themselves to contain... how could punching work?

If Sentry punch him a thousand times in every second with his high end strength, it is killing him.

After breaking the shell, Sentry spins his arms really fast into a tornado motion sending all of that psionic energy dispersed into space.

Sentry 10/10 without being touched.

inimalist
I actually can't argue with that...

EDIT: actually, doesn't Sentry have a really ustable psyche?

JakeTheBank
Yes, Sentry is severely unbalanced mentally.

Valtot
sentry is a energy/psionic being in his sentry form correct onslaught at this level should be capable of effortlessly taking him out thanks to that

Slaanesh
Sentry has a mental problem..but Void doesn't..

inimalist
what are the Void's highest psy resistance feats then?

Brockalizer
Sentry wins pretty convincingly. Yes Onslaught face some tough foes but nothing on par with Sentry's power. After pummeling him into submission, or simply tearing him limb from limb like he did Ares he throws his remains into the sun.

Uriel005
reality manip Onslaught wins via destroying void and his dimension entirely. purely psionic entity onslaught loses and gets consumed

BattleMage
Sentry

Bentley
Even lame Onslaught sh*tstomps Sentry...

RyanAutumns
So I take it Onslaught wins?

the ninjak
What a fight!

I'm going with a fully realised Onslaught here.
Pre finale Onslaught loses. Void dissects him.

bbrem123
void

ankur29
void 10/10

Nihilist
Void wins.

Onslaught. Wasn't that impressive and was potentialy uber that's all

Bentley
This is Onslaught with Nate and Franklin guys...

inimalist
I'm sorry to be naive, but what evidence is there that the Void could defend against even an Xavier level psionic attack?

Bentley
I'm sorry to be naive, but what evidence is there that the Void could defend against even an Xavier level psionic attack?

The only proof is that neither Xavier nor Emma wanted anything to do with Void... If you can call that proof.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bentley
The only proof is that neither Xavier nor Emma wanted anything to do with Void... If you can call that proof.

so its never fought a high level psychic? Did they say that, or were they just not involved in Siege (I only flipped through the series tbh)?

Meh. onslaught could mindrape, bring the bob persona forth and help it subdue the void.

Bentley
so its never fought a high level psychic? Did they say that, or were they just not involved in Siege (I only flipped through the series tbh)?

There was a point in which a shard of Void entered Emma's mind and then she passed it into Cyclops, I only read one of those issues but it seems both Emma and Charles were worried about being possesed by a little shard of the Void.

inimalist
hmmm...

though, like 753 said, couldn't Onslaught just call out the Bob persona (which, iirc, is sort of how Thor beat void)

I'll look up the Xmen issues tonight...

Bentley
hmmm...

though, like 753 said, couldn't Onslaught just call out the Bob persona (which, iirc, is sort of how Thor beat void)

I'll look up the Xmen issues tonight...

Thor exhausted Void's strength after a long fight and being regenerated by the Nornstones, just like it happened when WWH fought Sentry. Bringing the Bob persona might not work since Void IS Bob.

inimalist
Thor exhausted Void's strength after a long fight and being regenerated by the Nornstones, just like it happened when WWH fought Sentry. Bringing the Bob persona might not work since Void IS Bob.

if they aren't 2 separate people, then Void would suffer the same weak/split persona problems that Bob does. Wouldn't that make him especially vulnerable to psychics?

blah, I'm sure I should just try to look this stuff up...

Bentley
if they aren't 2 separate people, then Void would suffer the same weak/split persona problems that Bob does. Wouldn't that make him especially vulnerable to psychics?

blah, I'm sure I should just try to look this stuff up...

It's quite possible he's weak against psychics, he's certainly unstable but also dangerous. It never showed actual weakness against psychic powers though...

inimalist
It's quite possible he's weak against psychics, he's certainly unstable but also dangerous. It never showed actual weakness against psychic powers though...

no, totally

this whole thing is speculation. For some reason I'm remembering Xavier being in the original Sentry stories... am I totally making this up? Was he one of the people who originally helped Bob surpress the Void? or am I totally confused?

no, totally

this whole thing is speculation. For some reason I'm remembering Xavier being in the original Sentry stories... am I totally making this up? Was he one of the people who originally helped Bob surpress the Void? or am I totally confused? emma forst built a room in bob's mind from which she claimed she could 'lobotomize god', IIRC what she and chuck did was to set the void and bob into conflict with each other and the sentry fled while the void chased him.

which, iirc, is sort of how Thor beat void pretty much. bob emerged, looked arround, depression finally drove him to the point of truly wanting to die and so he didn't come back when thor dealt the killing blow he goaded him into delivering.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
pretty much. bob emerged, looked arround, depression finally drove him to the point of truly wanting to die and so he didn't come back when thor dealt the killing blow he goaded him into delivering.

That's one interpretation of it ahah

bbrem123
That's one interpretation of it ahah

the interpretation that is in the comic yes

RyanAutumns
Go Onslaught?

Black bolt z
Onslaught wins but not due to telepathy.

Bentley
Originally posted by bbrem123
the interpretation that is in the comic yes

Nice to see you Bbrem ahah

bbrem123
Nice to see you Bbrem ahah big grin im sorry i had to....good to see u too Bentley

inimalist
I didn't read the entire thing, but throughout Siege Bob/Void are in constant conflict, having even Norman Osborn manipulate his psyche from time to time, using like his wife or their "agreement". The ending shows a CIS-on void is still going to have a part of his psyche that he is always fighting against, even at his most powerful. Like, there are parts of Siege where Bob is considering suicide to try and stop the Void. CIS-on, neither Bob nor the Void, from what I can find, have ever been shown as "stable".

I can't find the issue, but when the shard of the void attacks Emma, she is able to contain it in her diamond form (according to comicvine). Onslaught should have Magneto level shields, and even if that isn't convincing, they are tested in the Onslaught saga, and should be enough to keep such corrupting tendrils at bay, even if you don't give the shields full "magneto" status.

anyways, my thoughts, it might go to void vs a base level onslaught, but I still think he could probably win the majority by exploiting Void's mental state.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.