Ironman vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1130300-70_iron_man__extremis_director_s_cut_1_super.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/467752-black_bolt_john_watson_edited_large.jpg

Tony has put up some decent fights with people like Hulk and Thor. How will he and his latest armor due against the King of the Inhumans?

Fight on a desert island.

Black bolt z
Black Bolt stomps.

carver9
Ironman stomps. He has faster than light feats. Blackbolt won't even knew what touched him. Ironman would punch him at least 20 times in a second which would ko blackbolt and if blackbolt is still awake, ironman would wink out and reappear behind blackbolt and hit him 80 times before his next blink.

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
Ironman stomps. He has faster than light feats. Blackbolt won't even knew what touched him. Ironman would punch him at least 20 times in a second which would ko blackbolt and if blackbolt is still awake, ironman would wink out and reappear behind blackbolt and hit him 80 times before his next blink. ironman faster than light ?

The Nuul
LOL BB shit stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by chomperx9
ironman faster than light ?

He flew twice from earth to the sun in one panel. He also have previous showings of doing the same things. Ironman has light speed showinngs.

Zack Fair
Tony also has a cosmic cube as a power source in his new armor.

Didn't you know?

Gecko4lif
He flew twice from earth to the sun in one panel. He also have previous showings of doing the same things. Ironman has light speed showinngs.

Shut up mad

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Didn't you know?

Ironman stomps... speed blitz.

Badabing
He flew twice from earth to the sun in one panel. He also have previous showings of doing the same things. Ironman has light speed showinngs. Do I really need to message Pr? sneer

biscuits

CosmicComet
He's attempting to make sarcastic replies in response to another thread Bada.

He's not serious.

Damborgson
Ironman stomps. He has faster than light feats. Blackbolt won't even knew what touched him. Ironman would punch him at least 20 times in a second which would ko blackbolt and if blackbolt is still awake, ironman would wink out and reappear behind blackbolt and hit him 80 times before his next blink. could you show me where ironman has done that? Punched 20 times in a second that is.

Damborgson
Or some feat of him doing multiple punches in a second.

Badabing
Originally posted by CosmicComet

He's not serious. It got him to leave thought. 131

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Aren't you the same guy who doesn't accept that Superman can punch someone 20 times in a second?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Aren't you the same guy who doesn't accept that Superman can punch someone 20 times in a second?

Yeah but Stark is Marvel, so its ok.

Mindset
Fastest boxer can throw 5 punches in a second.

so lol

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Fastest boxer can throw 5 punches in a second.

so lol
Yeah, apparently Superman isn't even four times faster than a human according to Carver.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet

He's not serious.

At least someone caught on and yes, Superman can throw 20 punches per second, I just wanted cosmet to show me some scans.

The guy randomly catch bullets on a daily basis...

the ninjak
Ironman's previous armors have shown Invisibilty and phase speed tech.
As well as but not commonly used teleportation tech. But surely that can't be used here.

Hey Carver can you PM me the Sun feat?

Dodging the scream is still an issue for he is not aiming forward but around BB's blast radius. It's still not solid. Although if the armor got to BB it's over.
Considering it is a deserted island Tony could make a quick escape then enter the ground and attack BB from underneath while BB blasts the island around him. But BB can scream anywhere.

I'm still undecided.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ironman's previous armors have shown Invisibilty and phase speed tech.
As well as but not commonly used teleportation tech. But surely that can't be used here.

Hey Carver can you PM me the Sun feat?

Dodging the scream is still an issue for he is not aiming forward but around BB's blast radius. It's still not solid. Although if the armor got to BB it's over.
Considering it is a deserted island Tony could make a quick escape then enter the ground and attack BB from underneath while BB blasts the island around him. But BB can scream anywhere.

I'm still undecided.

It happened during the sentry/void fight. Ironman rapped void in a forcefield and he flew right alongside sentry to dip void in the sun. It took at least two panels and they were at the sun.

the ninjak
It happened during the sentry/void fight. Ironman rapped void in a forcefield and he flew right alongside sentry to dip void in the sun. It took at least two panels and they were at the sun.

I knew current Ironman's force fields were enough to contain Apocalypse. But Sentry with Void persona? I remember an early Ironman hacking Sentry's Cloc program but this?

What issue did it happen in? The speed feats alone are insane.

Bentley
I think IM was never shown too far away from Earth's atmosphere in those scans...

In silent war BB took IM out along with the rest of the avengers barring sentry with a whispe.

I recall an exiles comic that showed Iron Man trying to conquer Attilan and the Inhumans response. Great story.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Didn't you know? Where is this stated?

If so he wins. I just saw the pic and thought it was standard Iron Man in which BB would stomp.

Sounds awesome and ridiculous that a he has a cosmic cube to power his armor. But he doesn't wish for world peace....

Black bolt z
It happened during the sentry/void fight. Ironman rapped void in a forcefield and he flew right alongside sentry to dip void in the sun. It took at least two panels and they were at the sun. Two panels=/=Two seconds if thats what you are thinking.Originally posted by 753
In silent war BB took IM out along with the rest of the avengers barring sentry with a whispe.

I recall an exiles comic that showed Iron Man trying to conquer Attilan and the Inhumans response. Great story. Silent War?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Two panels=/=Two seconds if thats what you are thinking. Silent War?

What if they made it to the sun in mid sentence? Remember (I know you don't know this so I am going to help you out), it takes light 8 minutes to make it to the sun.

Two panels=/=Two seconds if thats what you are thinking. Silent War? tsc tsc you better catch up on your downloading son

Bouboumaster
Black Bolt win hands down

Spire
Tony Stark destroys this chump at light speed.

zopzop
Where is this stated?

If so he wins. I just saw the pic and thought it was standard Iron Man in which BB would stomp.

Sounds awesome and ridiculous that a he has a cosmic cube to power his armor. But he doesn't wish for world peace....

I agree with BBZ. Can someone confirm this info? I too find it hard to believe IM has a freaking CC powering his armor! But if so, nothing short of Skyfather would even pester him.

Black bolt z
What if they made it to the sun in mid sentence? Remember (I know you don't know this so I am going to help you out), it takes light 8 minutes to make it to the sun. 8 and a half minutes actually.

I know how fast light travels. I did not know they did it mid sentence.

But flight speed is usually greater then combat speed.Originally posted by 753
tsc tsc you better catch up on your downloading son I don't download comics. I buy them on paper.Originally posted by zopzop
I agree with BBZ. Can someone confirm this info? I too find it hard to believe IM has a freaking CC powering his armor! But if so, nothing short of Skyfather would even pester him. And I find it hard to believe. If it is true its just plain ridiculous...

I don't download comics. I buy them on paper. not even your other would believe you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.