Thanos/Zeus vs Superman/Gladiator fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pis, cis, cip off for glads and supes... this is a fist fight but thanos and Zeus can energy charge their fist (amp).

Who win? No flight or other powers involved. H2H

Sirius77
Team one wins eventually.

Slaanesh
team 1

CosmicComet
Hit us with Gladiator's reaction/motor fuction speed feats Carver.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by carver9
Pis, cis, cip off for glads and supes... this is a fist fight but thanos and Zeus can energy charge their fist (amp).

Who win? No flight or other powers involved. H2H Thanos soloes team 2... smokin'

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hit us with Gladiator's reaction/motor fuction speed feats Carver.

There is no need. He have plenty of reaction speed liiiiikke... controlling a computer at hyper speed for a long extended period of time.

Thor and the fantastic four increasing their speed to move at hyper speed while working on a computer and gladiator seeing them as clear as day and still fighting Thor easily in h2h evenly WHILE Thor speed was increased to insane levels.

Then we have him using super speed against masterson...have him using super speed against thor, him using super speed against the fantastic four... him blitzing the entire xmen group without them even seeing him and the list goes on.

He has the speed but imo, even with all of his showings, he still get slapped around just like Supes get slapped around and it happens on a more consistent bases versus both of them using their speed in the fashion that you stated... at least 90 to 95% of the time and that's enough to make me believe that in this fight, aganst 2 bruisers like this, they will get slapped around.

I made this thread due to your argument, wanted to see if anyone else seen that point of view.

IMO... Thanos or Zeus could solo this and EASILY at that, no matter if CIP or CIS or PIS being off because neither of these people have been shown as being unhittable.

CosmicComet
I know.

Which is I want you to post Gladiator's best feats of non-travel speed.

There is no reason Superman can't blitz someone like Thanos, whose punches can be dodged by Captain America. ....Then again, it *is* Captain friggin America. *shrug*

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet

There is no reason Superman can't blitz someone like Thanos, whose punches can be dodged by Captain America. ....Then again, it *is* Captain friggin America. *shrug*

You know this argument can go both ways right?

Thanos isn't the only one that has had street levelers dodging them.

Omega Vision
the butthurt is strong with this thread

iceman24567
Butthurt bait thread? I thought we had rules against this nonsense

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Butthurt bait thread? I thought we had rules against this nonsense we DO...But then again some guys dont' follow the rules... wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by FanBoy101
we DO...But then again some guys dont' follow the rules... wink Who is this guy and why does he think I care what he says?

The Nuul
Glads solos. Hes the strongest and fastest character in here.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Who is this guy and why does he think I care what he says? ...uhuh

KuRuPT Thanosi
Either Thanos or Zeus Solo with relative eas

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Disagreed.

Team 1 every time.

Starscream M
A fist fight plays to superman's favor. I'm not convinced either on team 2 can handle the speed of a CIS-less Superman tbf

iceman24567
Superman one shots Gladz then solos

Nihilist
Team 1 wins,

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Disagreed.

Team 1 every time.

U feel like Supes and Glads can beat either Zeus or Thanos 1 v 2?

iceman24567
In straight h2h Zeus nor Thanos can solo easily

Colossus-Big C
bump

JakeTheBank
I don't know where to start with this.

carver9
Lol...I must was pissed when I made this thread.

Mshinu
Thanos soloes with one hand tied behind his back and in a weelchair.
Zeus soloes with both hands tied behind his back and blindfolded.

Bouboumaster
Thanos or Zeus soloes

KuRuPT Thanosi
Epic stomp in favor of Team 1. As stated before, either Thanos or Zeus solo... easily

Diesldude
Superman stomps all three. . thumb up

celeyhyga17
Zeus solos all 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.