Super Boy Prime In Marvel's events

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
In this scenario, image it's Prime in all his emo self.
He has just enough knowledge, just like all the heroes has. He has his Anti Monitor suits on.

Prime is the good guy for all of theses event's, but he fighting all the main villains of said events alone. So because he's the good guy he has the same Morales like the good guys.

The Dark Phoenix Saga
Surtur Returns
Secret Wars
Acts of Vengeance
The Infinity Gauntlet
Infinity War
Infinity Crusade
Age of Apocalypse
Onslaught Saga
Avengers Disassembled
House of M and Decimation
Annihilation
Civil War
Annihilation: Conquest
World War Hulk
Messiah Complex
Secret Invasion
Dark Reign
Siege
Doomwar
Chaos War

Scenario 2: This is Superman Prime, and he's back to been evil, and he's fighting both Villains, and Heroes all at the same time from each Events.

Can he clears both scenarios, or what.

Also this is not in order of most powerful, but chronological order.

chomperx9
Doesnt pass dark Phoenix.

The Nuul
Putting morales on SBP, you just ****ed him over.

Sirius77
He survives all of them and ends some of them quicker. Some he doesn't make a difference in.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by chomperx9
Doesnt pass dark Phoenix.
I agree, but I would also include the Infinite Gauntlet (he isn't gonna stop an infinitly powerful Thanos) and possibly infinite War. Onslaught and WWH would be interesting however I think in WWH the world would probably end up being destroyed by two such powerful forces colliding. In Age of Apocalypse it would be interesting to see him as a Horseman.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree, but I would also include the Infinite Gauntlet (he isn't gonna stop an infinitly powerful Thanos) and possibly infinite War. Onslaught and WWH would be interesting however I think in WWH the world would probably end up being destroyed by two such powerful forces colliding. In Age of Apocalypse it would be interesting to see him as a Horseman. naw he's more powerful in a fight than a nonjobbing apoc he'd never work for him.

SquallX
I see you guys only debating the first scenario only, what about the second one, where he's Superman Prime, and all evil again.

Mindset
What was Acts of Vengeance?

Gecko4lif
House of M
Surte
Dark pheonix
Infinity gauntlet

He doesnt make it through those.

Everything else gets scrapped off the bottom of his boot

Mindset
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
House of M
Surte
Dark pheonix
Infinity gauntlet

He doesnt make it through those.

Everything else gets scrapped off the bottom of his boot No, just...no.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime dies in half those events in either incarnation.

AlmightyKfish
He's definitely dying in all of the 'Infinity' events, Secret Wars, Dark Phoenix, HoM (assuming the 'villain' means him vs HoM Wanda), Annihilation and Chaos War, along with a couple of others.

PillarofOsiris
there's a lot here to analyze here. I'll just go with 3 of them.

Civil War: Whichever side he's on....wins. He could solo both sides at once.

World War Hulk: With morals, he can easily beat the Hulk. With no morals....He turns the Hulk into green paste. And then feds it to his warbound before he slaughters them. And then slaughters the "good guys" also, even easier.

Siege: Imagine the hellicarrier hitting the Void...That's a lot less powerful than each one of SBP's punches. In terms of the "good guys", really only Thor was much of a threat, so he wins there also.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
What was Acts of Vengeance? loki gets all the major villains at the time to team up and whoop the avengers ass'

TheTyrant
Age of Apocalypse had Galactus. So Prime doesn't win against that universe either.

Sirius77
He doesn't die in any of these. He may lose in some, and end others quicker, but survives all of them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sirius77
He doesn't die in any of these. He may lose in some, and end others quicker, but survives all of them. Yea, IG definitely can't kill Prime, amirite!

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, IG definitely can't kill Prime, amirite!

Lol, fair enough.

I'm not saying that he can't be killed in any of these scenarios. I just don't see him doing anything idiotic enough to get himself killed. Surfer tried to snag the ig off of thanos' hand and survived, I just don't really see prime registering any higher to thanos than surfer on that level.

Essentially, thanos probably doesn't see him as any more of a threat than the other heroes. He doesn't get singled out in some of these events, and in some, he does.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^^ Are you joking? With a thought IG Thanos would either kill Prime or turn him into whatever he wants.. I'm going to go with.. an emo raging homo.. wait that is already the case...hmmm.. I will just go with turning him into Beber

Sirius77
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^^ Are you joking? With a thought IG Thanos would either kill Prime or turn him into whatever he wants.. I'm going to go with.. an emo raging homo.. wait that is already the case...hmmm.. I will just go with turning him into Beber

No. What would I be joking about? Do you disagree? Do you think that Prime would register higher than abstracts lol? If so, you'd be disagreeing with me. He's pretty much fodder, he survives along with surfer, captain america and the like.

Btw, all things considered, between his death worship, suicide contemplation and attention seeking, thanos is a lot more emo than prime haha.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He doesn't die in any of these. He may lose in some, and end others quicker, but survives all of them.

laughing out loud

No. What would I be joking about? Do you disagree? Do you think that Prime would register higher than abstracts lol? If so, you'd be disagreeing with me. He's pretty much fodder, he survives along with surfer, captain america and the like.

Btw, all things considered, between his death worship, suicide contemplation and attention seeking, thanos is a lot more emo than prime haha.

You do know that almost all of the heroes that faced Thanos died, right?

As I understand it, Prime gets tagged in for all the good guys in these events. In the second scenario, he fights both the good and bad guys. I.e. he dies. A lot.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

You do know that almost all of the heroes that faced Thanos died, right?

As I understand it, Prime gets tagged in for all the good guys in these events. In the second scenario, he fights both the good and bad guys. I.e. he dies. A lot.

Cool.

He fought the Anti-moniter in COIE along with others and survived that. Again, I don't see why he wouldn't survive, he seems very good at surviving every ridiculous scenario he goes through. As I said before, I don't believe that he can't be killed in any of these scenarios, I just don't believe that he will be. Hmm, didn't see the second scenario, even with the guardian amp, sure there are some scenarios that he may not survive, but for the most part I think he does okay considering the odds.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool.

He fought the Anti-moniter in COIE along with others and survived that. Again, I don't see why he wouldn't survive, he seems very good at surviving every ridiculous scenario he goes through. As I said before, I don't believe that he can't be killed in any of these scenarios, I just don't believe that he will be. Hmm, didn't see the second scenario, even with the guardian amp, sure there are some scenarios that he may not survive, but for the most part I think he does okay considering the odds.

So, do you have an actual argument or are you just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks?

I don't understand why you have a problem with him dying against Thanos. He instead of the heroes is going to challenge the Mad Titan alone. Thanos will humor him for a bit, then turn him into butterflies or some shit.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So, do you have an actual argument or are you just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks?

I don't understand why you have a problem with him dying against Thanos. He instead of the heroes is going to challenge the Mad Titan alone. Thanos will humor him for a bit, then turn him into butterflies or some shit.

Where did the op say anything about Prime challenging IG thanos alone lol? If he does, then yeah he dies.

I never said that thanos wouldn't beat him or that he couldn't kill him. I think that because prime is the main character being featured in the thread, you're imagining him fighting all of these events solo. However, he isn't. He's fighting alongside every hero featured in these events. So I suppose one could argue that EVERY villain in these events will single out prime and try to kill him when all of the other heroes are fighting too, but realistically, in some of these, he's just fodder and doesn't get noticed any more that surfer or thor.

EDIT: Oh wow, my bad, just re-read the op. Yeah in some of these there's pretty much no way that he can win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where did the op say anything about Prime challenging IG thanos alone lol? If he does, then yeah he dies.

I never said that thanos wouldn't beat him or that he couldn't kill him. I think that because prime is the main character being featured in the thread, you're imagining him fighting all of these events solo. However, he isn't. He's fighting alongside every hero featured in these events. So I suppose one could argue that EVERY villain in these events will single out prime and try to kill him when all of the other heroes are fighting too, but realistically, in some of these, he's just fodder and doesn't get noticed any more that surfer or thor.

EDIT: Oh wow, my bad, just re-read the op. Yeah in some of these there's pretty much no way that he can win.

My understanding of the op is that Prime is subbed in for all of the heroes. Which means instead of all of the heroes fighting Thanos for that issue, it'll be Prime instead. So, yea, he dies.

I'll ignore the rest, and won't press the issue since you misread the op.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.