Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game Of Shadows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

Robtard
Dope.

Jared Harris as Moriarty is pure win.

MotionCityJimmy
Have to admit, the first was great. And I'm not one for automatic sequels. Or "blockbusters".

BruceSkywalker
will see this

K.Diddy
beer I like the first one enough to own it and maybe watch once a year,So I'm fairly keen for a sequel

MildPossession
I liked the first, and be interesting to see Rapace in it.

Dr Mystery
Who the hell is Jared Harris?

Dr Mystery
Just looked him up on IMDB. I liked him in Fringe, very cool and menacing. I had heard that Daniel Day Lewis was considering the role of Moriarty. That would have been pretty good also IMO.

roughrider
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Who the hell is Jared Harris?

Well, he's the son of the late, great Richard Harris for starters...

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Just looked him up on IMDB. I liked him in Fringe, very cool and menacing. I had heard that Daniel Day Lewis was considering the role of Moriarty. That would have been pretty good also IMO.

Day-Lewis would likely do a solid role, as long as he didn't rehash Gangs of New York or There Will Be Blood.

Harris is also on Mad Men, does a solid performance there too.

SnakeEyes
First flick was really, really... average. If my friends or family wanna go see the sequel, I probably will. Otherwise, eh.

tarand

W Mansuf

Strangelove
Originally posted by Robtard
Dope.

Jared Harris as Moriarty is pure win. Yes. Loved him in FringeOriginally posted by roughrider
Well, he's the son of the late, great Richard Harris for starters... Did not know that!

Kazenji
Trailer

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167821-the-trailer-for-sherlock-holmes-a-game-of-shadows

Myth
I'll probably rent it. The first one was underwhelming.

steverules_2
Doesn't look too bad, I quite liked the first one so I'll probably see this one with some friends

marwash22
lNxhpNpnAkk

steverules_2
Seen it...the trailer that is...thought it was ok but...didn't really get me excited, I'm glad Moriarty and Sherlock come face to face, battle of the minds

Kazenji
New Trailer

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168682-the-new-sherlock-holmes-a-game-of-shadows-trailer

Robtard
Awesome, as I fan of the first film (which I've liked more as time went on) I am excited.

It's probably just the trailer, but I'm hoping they don't over-saturate the film with action-scenes, I much prefer the thinking/mystery balanced with action in regards to a Sherlock Holmes in a film.

Esau Cairn
Did you hear Sherlock gets stabbed in the back!

...but you gotta close one eye & really squint with the other to see it.

Kazenji
Is that in the latest trailer?

or are you just talking nonsense as you do.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Kazenji
Is that in the latest trailer?

or are you just talking nonsense as you do.

I was talking to Robtard referring to his views on The Riddick thread.

And I don't talk nonsense...you just have no sense of humour.

rusev_ivo

Mr. Marshall
First one was a blast. Hoping this sequel is just as entertaining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.