Red Son Lex Luthor Vs NE Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66647/1648372-lex_xx_2_large.gif

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1572785-ac899_large.jpg

Omega Vision
Is this just a straight fight?

Prep-Man
Who's smarter and a prep style battle.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who's smarter and a prep style battle.
Red Son in both.

MrMind
red son luthor break superman down emotionally with one sentence.. he's smarter than NE luthor. as for prep, I'll go with NE luthor. red son luthor spent decades to conquer earth when there're only two superheroes against him (WW and Sup). while there're way too many ubber beings in New Earth. red son luthor can't do squat in new earth.

Brockalizer
Red Son fo shizzle

Omega Vision
Originally posted by MrMind
red son luthor break superman down emotionally with one sentence.. he's smarter than NE luthor. as for prep, I'll go with NE luthor. red son luthor spent decades to conquer earth when there're only two superheroes against him (WW and Sup). while there're way too many ubber beings in New Earth. red son luthor can't do squat in new earth.
There was a major implication that many of Red Son's failures were part of his overarching plan.

Like near the end after he's become benevolent world dictator he muses something to the effect of "It's almost as if it was all planned to the tenth decimal"

He didn't conquer the Earth, he made the Earth accept him as leader of its own free will. That shits on anything NE Lex has ever done IMO.

TheTyrant
Was Red Son Luthor the one that could talk Superman into killing himself?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Was Red Son Luthor the one that could talk Superman into killing himself?
There was some hyperbole to that effect. It was proven however that he could convince Superman to give up with just a single sentence written on a piece of paper.

MrMind
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There was a major implication that many of Red Son's failures were part of his overarching plan.

Like near the end after he's become benevolent world dictator he muses something to the effect of "It's almost as if it was all planned to the tenth decimal"

He didn't conquer the Earth, he made the Earth accept him as leader of its own free will. That shits on anything NE Lex has ever done IMO.
the reason earth accept him is because superman's the bad guy. that being said there's no way red son luthor's capable of taking over new earth. in a prep war NE luthor got way more resources and tech, plus he can call on help like injustice league

Omega Vision
Originally posted by MrMind
the reason earth accept him is because superman's the bad guy. that being said there's no way red son luthor's capable of taking over new earth. in a prep war NE luthor got way more resources and tech, plus he can call on help like injustice league
Red Son Luthor made Bizarro and the Green Lantern Corps. He's no slouch when it comes to resources.

Brockalizer
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Red Son Luthor a little bit more on the mentally stable less obssesive side? One of Lex's biggest flaws is that he tends to let his hatred of Superman get the best of him.

Bentley
Red Son Luthor was maybe the only Luthor who actually kept his part on making Earth a better place with his potential, he had an army filled with superheroes despite Superman being in possesion of most of the World's resources. I say that with equal resources RS Lex has a good shot at steamrolling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.