Obama: "I'm Coming for your Entitlements"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inimalist
fvg9byxeYmQ

You pay it, they take it, give it to the rich smile

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
You pay it, they take it, give it to the rich smile

So business as usual with the government? Cool, I don't like change.

inimalist
social security is the one thing that both reps and dems agree should not be cut, it turns a surplus, and is essentially money you have paid into that the government owes you

It might be more of the same, but this seems like a pretty big deal

inimalist
DXlwt-9Q6ps

Darth Jello
Well WI spread to Ohio. I hope it keeps spreading and shuts the whole ****ing country and economy down. Hold the rich hostage. Let's see what happens then.

inimalist
WI?

Darth Jello
Wisconsin

inimalist
Wisconsin is spreading? confused

Lord Lucien
He's thinking of Jersey.

Mindset
Obama: "I'm Coming for your Children"

Would have made a better speech.

King Kandy
Originally posted by inimalist
Wisconsin is spreading? confused
Wisconsin whiners whined that the budget needed to be brought under control, and then whined even more when it turned out those budget cuts were going to translate to them actually receiving less govt. benefits. Basically the same as so many tea partiers who say they want to cut the budget but can't name any actual programs they would cut.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wisconsin whiners whined that the budget needed to be brought under control, and then whined even more when it turned out those budget cuts were going to translate to them actually receiving less govt. benefits. Basically the same as so many tea partiers who say they want to cut the budget but can't name any actual programs they would cut.

Uh, no actually. They elected a retard tea bagger as governor who in his first month gave away a massive state budget surplus to business interests, creating an economic crisis and used it as an excuse to bust unions. Just like when Gray Davis and Schwarzenegger gave away California's surplus to PG & E, Edison, Ross Perot, and Enron.

movieboy12
oh mr obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.