Iceman vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Fight in San Francisco:

1) Fighting in character.

2) All out bloodlusted in a deserted city.

the ninjak
If an evolved form Spidey can kill Morlun then Iceman shouldn't have prob.

Arahan
did it really happen? After the mephisto deal everything is ****ed up.
He doesnt have his upgrades anymore and probalby wont get them back.

And Spiderman evolved to that form to kill a Morlun.
Doenst mean that anyone else can take Morlun that easily down.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Arahan
did it really happen? After the mephisto deal everything is ****ed up.
He doesnt have his upgrades anymore and probalby wont get them back.

And Spiderman evolved to that form to kill a Morlun.
Doenst mean that anyone else can take Morlun that easily down. The only thing that got really retconned and stayed retconned was the upgrade part, in the gauntlet he thought he met Ezekiel (actually it was Chameleon in disguise) and afaik he only knows him from the Morlun story line.

Arahan
ah you right, it was Ezekiel (Chameloen) Well that makes things even more stupid. Doesnt Peter wanna know what happened to his powers?
I liked the speed, strength, healing, durability, wall crawling and night vision upgrade. And the empathy thing to insects and spiders.

Parmaniac
That whole retcon seems to be retconned in one of the Amazing Spider-man issues it was when they talked it out in the living room and appereantly they just broke up their relationship. He seems to remember absolutely everything of the stuff that should have been retconned.

Really the only exception I can recall is the part with his upgrades, I mean if everything was erased from the timestream before they met or became a couple stuff like the Maximum Carnage Saga would have never happened but at the moment we have a story running that's pretty close related to the event (the new Carnage issues).

I think Marvel realised how stupid this was and thought "you know what? **** it let's just come up with an explanation and keep on going like Pete and MJ only broke up"

Arahan
Thanks to Joe Q. I hate this guy....

Anyway. Morlun is powerful but I cant see him winning against
someone like Icemans powerset. How much would Morluns
"Touch" effect Iceman?

Parmaniac
Not much unless he's the totem of a polar bear stick out tongue

TBH I have no clue on who I would put my money.

Morlun is extra ordinarely powerful since his return but Iceman is pretty much impossible to beat unless he jobbs like he most of the time does in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.