Thor/Green Lantern(Hal) vs Sinestro/Weaponer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1.

guy222
agree

rotiart
Team two

guy222
too powerful my friend?

rotiart
I'm going off weaponers ability to analyze and neutralize green lanterns... Specifically his appearance against several gls and ganthet...

Sinestro would not go down quickly which after a short time means the fight becomes two vs one...

My vote is still team two my friend. :-)

Sirius77
Team two.

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm going off weaponers ability to analyze and neutralize green lanterns... Specifically his appearance against several gls and ganthet...

Sinestro would not go down quickly which after a short time means the fight becomes two vs one...

My vote is still team two my friend. :-)

fair enough buddy smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't the Weaponer go down like a b*tch to Sinestro? That's what I remember reading in #56. And I have no reason to believe his countering abilities extend to something like Mjolnir as far as I know.

Anyone on Team 1 beats anyone on Team 2 as far as I've seen. Although Hal and Sinestro would be a near split imo.

rotiart
But it's not like Sinestro is a no namer.. Sinestro pretty much enslaved the weaponers race before... He has the advantage of knowing about them... Whereas Hal and Thor don't.

celeyhyga17
Team 1.
Weaponer can't hang. (although he did make a team of GL's job whistling)

Slaanesh
well..i assume this is not the weaponer with the sinestro ring..if Sinestro can beat him..so can Hal..so team 1 for majority..

JakeTheBank
Based on GL Corps #57, I'm saying Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.